Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:21 pm
Alure lifted Hikari and put her in his bed, "You need to rest" he said to her, sitting on a nerbay chair, he started to think what jubbi said, he looked at the celling...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:34 pm
Hikari's eyes rebelliously began to close. Harimi.... why?
Harimi: Aren't you happy now? No more secrets....
Yes, but did it have to happen like this?
Of course! Why would it not be like this? I've always wanted to see Alure again.
Go visit him on your own time.... "Thanks Alure...." Hikari muttered as she drifted off into an unpleasant sleep.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:20 am
me:...... *going back to room* < so the Juubi does exist....... always thought it was a myth>
ten-tailed: < whether we like it or not............ he's our enemy and we have to stop him>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:45 pm
Alure saw Hikari, she was sleep now, "Ok... I think I also can sleep now" Alure finally sleeped sitted in the chair...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:07 pm
Hikari peeked through half closed slits as Alure drifted off to sleep. Then she sprung out of bed and sprinted back to her room. Phew... close...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:20 pm
*appears in Hikari's room* soo its him.... isn't it........ i had my suspection  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:25 pm
Hikari glared at Ryoku. "Who gave you permission to enter my room.... baka..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:03 pm
A figure observed the hotel from far away, he was reporting something, "Yes Hiro-sama, they are the ninjas of the leaf" he said, "Good, so that means they were the ones who triggered the attack?", "I suppose, there is no other explanation" the figure said, "Return to the palace and prepare for tomorrow" the figure dissapeared in a cloud of smoke...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:06 pm
the one who gave me permission is ur Ten-Tailed Pheinox for she wanted to speak with Ten-Tailed Dragon, so i answered her request  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:56 pm
Hikari sneered. "Harimi did not request such a thing...."
You're such a gullible person
Why you.....
Not my problem  

iTammie-chan

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:59 pm
Alure shivered, he woke up, not noticing Hikari in the bed, "I gess she moved to her room" he walked and laid on the bed, entering the covers he curl up, ...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:17 pm
........... so r u going to let Harimi-sama possess ur body so that Bahumet-sama can talk to her or not?  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:27 am
Hikari glared long and hard at Ryoku. "Why would I want to do that? Harimi doesn't want to talk to you...."
Alure-chan! Alure-chan! Harimi chanted childishly
"She'd rather talk to Alure... and jubbi...." Hikari clicked her canine.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 am
Alure sleeped happily, the nightmare didnt happened again an it looked like jubbi had stopped, so there was nothing to worry now, he was tired...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:17 am
*then the entire mountain began to shake violently as if a demon was releasing aura out of anger*
bahumet: HARIMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U BAKA
me:........... talking to the demon that'll kill u isn't a good idea especially since it's the Jubbi especially now that Bahumet is really mad
Bahumet: Harimi u idiototic fool once and baka always a baka i'll kill u if u become my enemy and the enemy to the world  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games