Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:15 pm
Alegra grinned a mischevious grin the moment Ace offered to 'show-or-tell' Sleena his ability.
"I'm a witch along with my twin brother, Alec," she said a moment later, as not to interrupt them.
((Forgive the short post. If anyone is here. This computer isn't really showing anyone as online.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:10 pm
Danika giggled in a fairyish way, something she rarely did. "Um, you kinda got something on your forehead.." She said, noticing the orange streak. Her features turned to more of a human like appearance as she stood up and streched. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:09 pm
"A witch? Cool," said Sleena happily. "I didn't think they existed anymore."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:59 am
Alegra nodded with a slight eyeroll," Yes, that seems to be the case. We're the last of a great breed of witches to be exact. We're not quite dead yet though."
Pausing to give Sleen a wink, she manuevered around Ace to sit beside at the table. She propped her head up on the table and smiled.
----
"What- oh, I do?" smirking, he wiped the back of his hand across his forehead. He turned a slight shade of red when he spotted the orange pastel.
"Woops, heheheh. Happens to the best of us artists doesn't it though?" shooting her a wink, he gathered his things back into his arms and crossed the room to put them away.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:48 pm
Danika almost blushed when he winked at her. Ages of practice stopped hers, however she did give him a kind smile. " At least if your bangs are in your face, it's hardly noticible, what with your hair color and all." She informed him, avoiding approaching the easel, for she wondered if he wanted to show her himself. .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:31 pm
"I didn't mean to affend you Alegra," Sleena said, afraid of making a bad impression. "The whole reason I came here was to meet new people."  

Kixna1016

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:52 pm
Ace grinned a half smile before responding. "I hope you're not scared of animals." He teased with a terribly mischevious grin, before turning away and walking as far away as he could in a straight line. As he walked towards them, he morphed from man to beasts ranging from bears to wolves to birds to big cats, before returning to man just as he closed in on the table.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:00 pm
Alec smiled, "I'll show it to you the moment it is completely coloured, but not a moment sooner," he promised with a grin as he reappeared from behind the small wall.
"Thanks again for letting me do this. I really appreciate it. I've got to go meet Alegra. Want to tag along there too? She's only just in the cafeteria," he assured her.
----
"Oh, don't you worry. You didn't offend me at all, Sleena. I'm grateful you asked in the first place. You'll be meeting my brother soon enough. He should be here shortly" she nodded, her hair shaking while show spoke. She watched in awe once more as Ace transformed so fluidly. As he approached, she clapped her hands in admiration. "Bravo, bravo, Ace."
((Forgive the lack of response. My puppy died.))  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:49 pm
Danika nodded in understanding. "Of course, the artist must wait til it is finished to reveal his masterpiece." She said with a small smile. His sister, she'd finally get to meet her. "Hey, what about her tea?" She asked. .

( crying sorry about your puppy!)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:27 pm
Sleena smiled, then clapped as Ace finished.
"Bravo Ace; that was pretty cool." She smiled at the group, then frowned. "I don't have anything special about me, sorry to say. And I can't wait to meet your brother Alegra."  

Kixna1016

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:48 pm
Ace bowed slightly with a crooked smile before walking nearby Alegra and began the process of stretching his arms followed by his legs. As he did this, he responded to Sleena. "We've all got something special about us. It may not be blatant, but everyone's special in their own way."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:57 pm
((Thank you for the condolences. I appreciate that.))
Alec smiled, "We left the tea in her room. She had said she would return there, but I'm assuming, based upon her 'calling' that she is in fact elsewhere."
Gesturing towards the door with a tilt of his head, she tossed a sheet over his canvas and led the way out of the room.
Notebook in tucked beneath his arm once more, he shoved his hands deep in his pockets as the walked the quiet halls.
------
"Oh, you'll love, Alec, Sleena. He's a heart-breaker," Alegra teased lovingly. "He knows it too, so I advise you to be careful," she chuckled.
Twirling a strand of hair around her finger and back again, Alegra watched the doors of the cafeteria, expecting her twin to appear any moment now.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:01 pm
Danika walked out the door, casting a glance back at the easel that was now covered. She couldn't wait to see it. She walked beside him down the hall. "Why so quiet?" She asked. .

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:39 am
Alec scratched idly at the back of his head, ruffling his red hair a tad.
"Oh, no reason. He shrugged his shoulders a bit. "I just tend to get quiet when I'm contemplating colours or different aspects of my art. It's nothing personal. I promise," he added with a smile.
"I love what I am blessed with the ability to to create. So, I don't like to take someone or something as beautiful as yourself and just splash it in blue and call it art. Anyone can splatter paint on a canvas and call it art. That's not my style," he explained further. "If my art comes from my heart, it should look like it."  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 pm
Danika nodded in understanding, although she had never experienced something like it before. She thought about telling him what she was. And in a couple of seconds, she had decided. "Well, um, Alec, you know I'm a fairy, but I am also a Gancanagh..." She started. .

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff