Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:59 pm
captainhelensparrow
Sora-shook-paws-and-smiled-back.-"How-are-you-this-evening?"
"Doing just fine stocking up the bar looking forward to nakid friday you?" she says tilting her head slightly  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:00 pm
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Nothing much Mortella. I just came back from my vocal lessons. *sits back down at the piano to play soothing music as her tail swishes in time*
She smiles from over the bar "I bet you would like to have some lemon tea from streaching your vocals today" she says her tails working behind her like spair arms putting on a teapot to boil.

She smiled as she nodded. "Arigatto Sempai. That would most appreciated."
She brings over the small pot and a teacup with lemon wedges and honey on the side "D'rien" she says happily

Bowing her head slightly in thanks, she poured the tea and added a lemon wedge and some honey. Inhaling the scent, she purred softly before taking a sip. "Ahhh......This makes the lessons worth it."
She beems her tails swaying behind her as she walked back behind the bar "Any time you want it it's here"

She set the teacup on the bench next to her and wrapped her tail around it as she started playing again.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:02 pm
Mortella smiled her nine tails swaying like a wave to the soft piano music.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:04 pm
Mortella

"I take it I have a job here?" she asked as she smiled.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:07 pm
Sora-chuckled.-"Naked-friday-hunh?-That-sounds-like-a-lot-of-fun."-She-took-a-sip-from-her-root-beer.-"As-for-myself,-I've-been-trying-to-heal-up-my-paw."-She-held-up-her-bandaged-right-paw,"Had-a-run-in-with-my-cutting-knife-when-I-wanted-some-pineapple-the-other-day."-She-chuckled-at-herself-always-a-clutz-in-her-own-way.-"How-long-have-you-been-doing-that-event?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:07 pm
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

Mortella nodded "Shuuuuure I guess we do need to have apianist on a little more classy days when the boys arnt running around without pants." she shrugs "But hey I didnt make the deress code" she says with a giggle.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:09 pm
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

Mortella nodded "Shuuuuure I guess we do need to have apianist on a little more classy days when the boys arnt running around without pants." she shrugs "But hey I didnt make the deress code" she says with a giggle.

She laughed softly as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I know you didn't. I'm happy to play here anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:10 pm
captainhelensparrow
Sora-chuckled.-"Naked-friday-hunh?-That-sounds-like-a-lot-of-fun."-She-took-a-sip-from-her-root-beer.-"As-for-myself,-I've-been-trying-to-heal-up-my-paw."-She-held-up-her-bandaged-right-paw,"Had-a-run-in-with-my-cutting-knife-when-I-wanted-some-pineapple-the-other-day."-She-chuckled-at-herself-always-a-clutz-in-her-own-way.-"How-long-have-you-been-doing-that-event?"
Mortella cringes takeing a look at her paw ... "Ouch .... you know your supposto cut the ends off then cut the sides straight down...." then she double cringes "Pinapple is also very acidic. " She looks at the official wall plaque announcements "nakid friday has started ever since the beguining... someone thought it was a good concept ... i just thik it's an excuse for the boys to act silly."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:11 pm
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

She laughed softly as she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I know you didn't. I'm happy to play here anyway."
"Well your welcoime when ever and for how ever long you want to play or heck just sitting around a loitering is okay."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:13 pm
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

"Well your welcoime when ever and for how ever long you want to play or heck just sitting around a loitering is okay."

"Sounds like a plan to me," she said as she raised her cup in a salute with her tail before taking a sip of it.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:15 pm
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

"Sounds like a plan to me," she said as she raised her cup in a salute with her tail before taking a sip of it.
She streches out reaching high above her "If you wnt you could make the piano your home you know sock monky hanging off of it ..chrismas lights for no good reason " she says with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:16 pm
srry im late i was taking the test.....T-T it was soo hard........I passed it with 300 out 300 ahhhhhhhh im happpy....im gona drown my self in beer tonight.....  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:17 pm
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella

She streches out reaching high above her "If you wnt you could make the piano your home you know sock monky hanging off of it ..chrismas lights for no good reason " she says with a smirk.

Thinking for a few seconds, she smiled as a silver vase holding a few black roses with silver edges appeared on the piano. "How's that for classy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:17 pm
Promitheus Zek
srry im late i was taking the test.....T-T it was soo hard........I passed it with 300 out 300 ahhhhhhhh im happpy....im gona drown my self in beer tonight.....
She pours him a gallon stein and slings it down the bar "Congrats! Drink UP!"  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

captainhelensparrow

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:21 pm
Mortella
captainhelensparrow
Mortella cringes takeing a look at her paw ... "Ouch .... you know your supposto cut the ends off then cut the sides straight down...." then she double cringes "Pinapple is also very acidic. " She looks at the official wall plaque announcements "nakid friday has started ever since the beguining... someone thought it was a good concept ... i just thik it's an excuse for the boys to act silly."

"Ha-ha-I'm-sure.-I-followed-that-technique,what-happened-was-that-the-knife-skidded-out-of-my-control-and-the-blade-got-caught-on-the-center-of-my-paw.-Do-the-females-have-to-participate-in-naked-friday-too?"Sora-said-with-a-smile.-There-were-lots-of-silly-scenerios-running-through-her-mind-now.
{Brb}  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games