Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Endinglight WordSmith and Mod Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:31 pm
Sure 3nodding
You want it now? o3o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Sure 3nodding
You want it now? o3o

as soon as humanly possible if you please ^^
a pm would be splendid XD  

endinglight

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 pm
I'm on it!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:47 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
I'm on it!

wonderful XD  

endinglight

endinglight

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:23 pm
Thanks for the summary, did me worlds of good.
Also updated my profile a bit for anyone who is interested in that sort of thing...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:40 pm
dude our characters were born between 300 to 400 years apart!!!
Lief is from the future! 2110  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:39 am
Meh I decided it would be better to be from the past... I figure as technology advances, people are bound to rely increasingly on said technology... Whereas in the past people worked everyday to make a living, and they had some rather specialized skills, skills (like blacksmithing) that would be usable in the digital world. I'll always have the knowledge and strength (as a consequence of being a blacksmith apprentice) from my training, while if you were to rely on some piece of technology, who's to say it doesn't break, and I'd highly doubt you'd have the know how/necessary equipment to repair that technology....

Basically I went for long term advantage versus most likely a temporary advantage XP  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:58 am
Nice choice, I actually have a tech guy who came from the future with me (it's part of our back story we worked on together) though we haven't had much contact since arriving here. In our time we're part of a rebellion so I rely a lot on my tactical knowledge and street smarts (we're kinda a recon type team)
If you decide you want the whole story my profile is around here somewhere.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:11 am
I'm faaaaar too lazy to go do that... well unless I get bored razz

No offense or anything, I'm just telling you how it is, due to how I am...

Though that does sound rather interesting, and well thought out... You didn't bring any "weapons" with you right? Seeing as how they would have to be approved by pummmel XP I'm lucky I managed to get my "sledge hammer with rope (strengthened by chrome digizoid wires biggrin which has come to be rather stupendously useful XD) attached to the ring at the base" I love it, because it lets me: forge things, act like a grapple (swing hammer around with rope then release and it might wrap around something), I can use it as a blunt instrument of pain biggrin , I can use it like an exotic flail, and there are all sorts of fun things you can do with a reinforced rope (I once shredded a guys arm up to his elbow by blocking a "super punch" with the rope. The rope portion was useless, but the threads of unbreakable metal wire did stupendous damage...).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:16 am
Fair enough, I don't blame you at all.

I had one on me but I think I might just get rid of it just so I don't have to deal with getting it approved, I only had it because we were on a mission when we got sucked into the dimensional rift and it's part of my normal everyday equipment there.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:20 am
It'd be much easier to have it "be malfunctioning due to the unique conditions of the digital" then having to toss aside a piece of equipment that makes sense for your character....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:31 am
Good call I forget about that sometimes, I guess my deployable wings might not work anymore either ( they were more for gliding purposes so they might not actually be electronic) I haven't started in on any real rping yet (waiting for memories to be over) so I'm still pretty free to change anything up to this point.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

endinglight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:51 am
Well that's understandable, and you really don't know what direction a character might take, at least not until after you've been RPing with them for a while...
Though I have to say the other half of my character, the part that gives him his lightheartedness, and his lightness on his feet, is the whole "d**k Grayson"-esque back story, the whole acrobat thing allows me to do a bunch of those fancy rope maneuvers, which is useful to say the least...

ALSO I DEFINITELY MADE A MINOR UPDATE,
to my profile info XD. Good luck figuring out what....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:02 am
ok before I leave for my tournament I saw that YOU WATCH DRAGON DRIVE?!?!?!?!

I'M NOT ALONE!!!!! : D  

KiroMishima
Crew

endinglight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:20 am
Darkfire Karan
ok before I leave for my tournament I saw that YOU WATCH DRAGON DRIVE?!?!?!?!

I'M NOT ALONE!!!!! : D

Absolutely not alone XD
Just finished it. Have to say in terms of action and awesomeness, it's only slightly behind Gurren Lagann razz  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff