Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:26 pm
(lol everyone has surprises I guess. XD)

Emily giggled leaning her head against his. "I'm jealouse..I don't think I could say anything that ment the same" she whisperd back. "But you know how I feel" she chuckled hugging him. she felt loved and wanted and it overjoyed her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:34 pm
Nich reached down and swept her into his arms lifting her off of her feet. he carried her over to the couch and lay her across his lap. Smiling broadly the entire time.

He was in love and it felt incredible. His smooth voice had disintegrated with his smile, now he was simply filled with laughter and happiness.

"You know i hope your school wont mind me being late the day i register, because i may just have to keep you up late."

he winked seductively at her but ruined the mood with another smile. he had only been joking. This moment alone was far more than he could ever have hopwed for.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:52 pm
Emily chuckled simply happy to be leaning against him.

"Honestly Its tempting but I think we're going to need our sleep. School isn't exactly the nices place for me...so..please refrain from hittig people or truning them into frogs." she laughed but was completly seriouse. She looked into hsi eyes feelign warm leaning against him. And happy. school could be bareable now.

(im sos os os sorry its so short)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:01 pm
Nich sighed and kissed her breifly.

"I was kidding, i dont think i could ask very much of you. If i did i dont think id be comfortable with it even still. Yet i wish to ask the world of you if only so we can share it. Dear Emily, i was indeed only joking, but would you stay with me tonight? Right here if it has to be, i dont..."

Nich was uncomfortable he didnt want to make her feel obligated or guilty, and even more he feared she would be abrasive or uncomfrotable.

But he knew that he didnt want to let her go just yet.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 pm
Emily couldn't help but to laugh at herself. She took things way to seriously when she should have known it was a joke. She sighed staring into his eyes. perfect.

His last question confused her she had stayed with him this long hadn't she?

"I've stayed with you so far right? i'm not going anywhere now" she said palcing a cool ahnd to the side of his face comfortingly.

"And don't worry about pushing me into anything because you're not." she chuckled  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:02 pm
She had misunderstood. Thats what he got for leaving his sentences unfiished. He liked the feeling of her skin on his face. He moved her around perhaps a little awkwardly and pulled his legs from under her to lay down behind her and wrap his arms around her.

"I dont think i could puch oyu itno anything emily, its odd but im almost postitve its physically impossible for me to hurt you in any way."

He laughed a little because he was laight-hearted about the fact.

"I meant stay with me this evening, sleep in my arms emily."

The record had finished by then and his query seemed to echo in the empty silence of the room as he waited her happiness, or her dissapproval. Dismay or jubilation awaited him he knew not which.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:52 am
Emily chuckled lightly. "Oh" she said feeling stupid for not having got what he meant earlier. She didn't want to be a bother so she fell silent a moment. She finally nodded and leaned against her where they were sitting. She leaned her head back against his shoulder and closed her eyes smiling lightly

He was warm and his arms around her made her feel safe. And to be honest she didn't feel like not being in the same room as him right now. It would annoy her greatly.

"Alright" she said at last her eyes still kind of closed. Both of their words seeming to hang somehow in the silence of the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 pm
He kissed her softly before he closed his eyes. he pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and draped it across their bodies.

he felt the warmth pread within it, and smiled thinking that it wasnt just his own body heat keeping him warm anymore, and he pulled her closr as they fell asleep.

((you get the morning))  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 pm
(great sweatdrop )

Emily slept peacefully. Nothing disturbed her and she kept very warm. She didn't toss and turn like she had been doing for the past couple of nights. She blinked her eyes snapping open when an alarm went off in her room. She closed her eyes covering her ears a moment. She didn't want to leave nich there. His arms were wrapped around me.

I sighed the alarm wasn't loud but more like a background noise. She tried to get up without awakening nich but succeeded only on falling off the couch and tripping when she tried to stand. She muttered a curse to herself and ran into her room she shut the alarm off for school. She came back into the living room and ran a hand through his hair lightly smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:18 pm
Nich felt her fingers on his haed and nuzzled into the caress. He thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of someone scratching his head.

Blinking a little he stood and hugged her. Kissing her softly on the head he spoke in a bit of a scratchy morning voice.

"I geuss today i come with you dont I? Well if thats the case then we had better get ready. I gotta get there early to register. You have a shower first and ill make some breakfast."

He stepped back from her leaving his hands on her waist until he couldnt reach anymore and walked in the direction of the kitchen before stopping.

He looked sideways back at her over his shoulder with a grin.

"That is of course unless you might like some company in your shower."

He winked and grinned wider.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:00 pm
Emily chuckled turning red. "Nope I'm perfectly capable of handling myself" she laughed walking into her room after he hugged her. She still felt warm after his hug. She giggled idely s she gatherd the clothes she was going to wear. She was nervouse..he was going to school with her..wich...might not be a good thing once he actualy got there.

She got into the bathroom and locked the door an old habit of hers. she soon got into the shower and tried to make it s quik as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:36 pm
Nich fished around in the vegetable crisper in his fridge. He didnt eat alot of fresh vegetables but he did enjoy fruit so he pulled out a handful of kiwis and some musk melon.

he set to cutting the fruit into bite-size peices. Being good with his hands he was done rather quickly. He slid a bbowl onto the table for emily and tossed the rest back into the fridge. Now that his life wasnt in utter disarray, routine would be important again, and Nich didnt usually eat breakfast.

He went into his room and in-dressed trossing his clothes in the hamper, he collected emily's too and put them outside the door. He had called in to the laundry service as he was making breakfast because he realized he wouldnt have time to do it today.

he stood outside the bathroom with a towel slung around his waste drumming the tips of his metal fingers against the side of his head because it made a cool noise, waiting for his emily to finish.

His cheeks turned a little read and his body temperature went up when he thought about emily in the shower, but he pulled his towel tighter and shook it off. After calming himself down he laughed a little at himself... he was after all only human.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:43 am
Emily quikly finished with her shower. She wonderd what nich was doing as he got dressed. He would probably be a bit surprised with her outfit. She usualy wore things that made noone notice her. But now she wanted to look nice. She had on simple dark eyeliner a black skirt and blue shirt. Her hair red now, was strate and loooked neat. She stepped out and practicly ran right into nich. She blinked stumbling back.

"I'm sorry!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:24 pm
No problem... nich noticed her outfit and smiled. it didnt help the hormones he was trying to control but she looked really good to him.

He pulled her close disregarding how uncomfortable his bare metal hand must have felt on her back and kissed her fully on the lips with a little more passion than was probably needed.

"Its no problem Emily, you breakfast is on the table, it aint fancy but its healthy."

He slid [ast her into the steamy bathroom and closed the door slowly. With a bit of a grin he stuck his head around the corner and said to her.

"You look really nice today, i hope this isnt a one time thing."

Then he shut the door and got in the shower.

The water felt nice on his shoulders and he rinsed his hair back a bit and tried to force a brush through it. Nich had a bad habit of getting completely ready in the shower. He shaved and brshed his teeth right there. His razor was a little dull but with a quick but if alchemy he sharpened it.

Looking spick and span he finished a few things that needed attention, and stepped out of the shower. He dried off quickly leaving his hair still kinda wet. it was his preference to let it dry naturally for some reason that he wasnt sure of, it just felt better to him.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 pm
Emily was kind of confused when her running into him turned into a kiss. She kissed him back loveingly not minding his metal hand on her back at all. She was blushing as he steped around her and into the bathroom.

"Thank you" she mutterd at his comment on how she looked. She ate her bowl of fruit relativly quikly not used to eating anything before school. She washed her bowl humming a soft tune to herself waiting for nich. Her damp hair fell into her face and she brushed it away lightly trying not to get herself wet from the sink water.

Happy she kind of danced/walked to the couch laughing as she slid her tenni shoes on. she was curiouse as to how today would turn out. And now that he was with her she wouldn't be picked on anymore.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff