Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:23 pm
"Now, don't get into this. If I didn't quite want to fight, now would I have pushed that loser into the pool? I doubt i-" he stared then realized what he said. Trying to change the subject quickly he whipped his gaze over to Sepheroth. "I'm no dog, but if you want to fight, who's one to reject?" he said, hoping that he didn't catch onto what he said before that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:26 pm
Listening carefully to Reno's words Sephiroth heard what he said about pushing someone into the pool. ''Who did you push in the pool Reno?'' Sephiroth said with slight anger.  

Gray BloodStone

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:56 pm
Cloud stood there watching the two fight, he frowned and shook his head when he heard Reno say he pushed someone into a pool. "Don't be stupid Reno, he'd eat you alive in the ring." Cloud rolls his eyes, even he could take the red head on. "..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:27 am
"Umn, no one." he said to him, dismissive. Or, at least, trying to be.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 am
Sephiroth backed away from Reno. ''It better not be-'' He then spun around quickly and sprinted for the pool. 'I hope its not Rufus. If it is, I hope he is okay.' he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:09 pm
CLANG CLANG CLANG
After school activities may now commence.

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:47 pm
"Finally! That school day's over!" she said happily. Time to go chill at the dorm.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 pm
"Umn.....Bye!!!!!" he said, and hurried to find out which dorm he was in and reverently hoped it wasn't Sepheroth's. "Oh god oh god ohgodgodgodgodgodgodgodgod. . . ."He said seeing the listings the office handed him.

Rufus saw Sepheroth. Lately it seemed that the boy was his knight in shining armor lately. He blubbered out a call to him. He'd been stranded n there for a class period, holding tight onto the wall with all he had, crying and coughing. His fingers hurt, and most of his body was long, long ago numb. Without the leverage of his legs to help him up to the ground, and no one to help him out, all he could do was try to flag the attention of passersby, and even that was hard when your mouth was halfway underwater.

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:15 pm
Cloud sighed yet again as he walked back into the changeing rooms. He smiply grabbed his clothes and headed to to the dorm, hoping that most of the guys would stay here to shower and change. The blonde knew there were showers in the dorms so why not take advantage of not having to shower in front of everyone.

((Note: You can send me a pm requesting to switch to a differnt dorm room of your choice or randomly if the requested room is full one of the students in the room would have to be willing to switch with you for you to be moved there))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:55 pm
((Noes, I like Grey. I just think that Reno doesn't. He dorms with the guy, who's later going to beat my character up. . . .or something bad. All I know, is that Sephie's going to get some kind of payback-I almost feel sorry for Reno.))  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

ShadowxOfxAxHeart

Stellar Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:13 pm
((I'm in Reno's dorm with Seiphy and Rufas right? And I'm allowed to control two people right?))

Terra starts walking toward the dorms.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:35 pm
''Rufus!'' Sephiroth Shouted out as he grabed his arms to pull him to the surface and onto the ground. ''Are you alright?'' He says taking deep breaths in between his words.

((sorry for being a little late today. i broke my finger =( and just got home from the hospital. and what i was thinking there will be conflict between reno and sephiroth at first but they will work past it aventually..but reno might get a lil hurt nothing to bad xD))  

Gray BloodStone

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:21 am
(((What a coincidence. Well, sorry Cloud for Kadaj not being on, believe me she's making my life hell. Broke her arm skating, and she constantly complains. She'll be back in a few weeks.And, yes, Keni. You are, and can)

Rufus was coughing up water and shaking violently.
"Th-h-h-haaaan-nks Se-p-p-hie." He shivered.He was on his knees, using his hurting hands to keep himself from falling, he'd lost all feeling in his legs, or at least what was there in the first place. Sepheroth helped him take off some of the soaked clothing, his shirt and jacket, and shoes and socks and put them on the side. He watched as the other boy took off his coat and draped it along his back.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:19 am
Kairi was utterly bored when she found out that none of her roommates were there. She had already unpacked so there was really nothing for her to do. She sighed and grabbed the big container of Sea-salt ice cream in the firdge. She began to eat it, and wandered the halls.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:25 am
After getting Rufus a new set of clothes he brought him to the dorm room and set him down in a chair. ''Alright you stay here and warm up some more.'' Sephiroth then threw a towel on Rufus' lap. ''I'm going out to find Reno. I'll be back in a while.'' after those words Sephiroth closed the door behind him, and was on his way.  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff