Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:37 pm
"Of course I..." she stopped and looked up to see that he was genuinely worried, she sighed. "No actually. I have not been this terrified since my first night of vampirism. He wants to change me Bradley, into something... but I am not sure what. I feel like the memories, everything about him is locked away and I can't reach them. That's the hardest part..."

Valerian gave a nervous laugh to the imposter. "Um... well actually...." he said scratching his head. "I kind of do not. Why do you want me to meet you? Why not speak here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:41 pm
"Well I don't know what he wants either but he'll have to kill me first before he gets to you." Bradley said as he saw the school in front of them. "We'll just push that away here we are." He said to her as he parked the car.

"Why would I tell you what I need from you in a very open area at day when humans are around and can hear it. I would rather not have to kill any humans right now and call attention to us. Just meet me there and I can discuss the more important manners with you privately." Dr. Drake said to Valerian.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:49 pm
"Yes, ok I will try." she said taking a deep breath. She squinted at the light when she got out of the car. "Bleh, curse the sun." she said shielding her eyes.

"Yes sir, good point." He said feeling foolish. "I will be there, you can be sure of that... but what about the girl. Should I wait here?" He said wanting to get approval of his master.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:51 pm
"So we have to go to admissions follow me." Bradley said leading the way towards the admission office.

"Leave her alone until our talk. Then afterwards we'll decide what to do with her." Dr. Drake said short and to the point. "So I expect you there by 7 o'clock sharp."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:06 pm
"Admissions office?" she asked in mild confusion, when she was turned she cut herself off from society's common knowledge. She knew a lot but also knew very little.

"Yes sire." he said stepping away from the doctor. "We will speak of this later and I will meet you there." He bowed, turned around so that he could make a quick escape from the hospital grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:13 pm
"Yes admissions that is where you go when you want to become a student at a university or any school." Bradley said chuckling. "So don't worry you just have to give a name but you can make one up and I can get you into my classes." He said smiling.

"Alright Valerian be careful." Dr. Drake said as he went the opposite way and waited for Valerian to be gone so he could become Dr. Drake again and get back to work.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:30 pm
"Oh ok I will try my best." She said thinking quickly of a name. "How about Victoria Clarice Duboi?" she said happily and liking the sound of the prestigious name and smiling because of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:37 pm
"Sounds good except you'll have to add Bradshaw to the end since you are a slave. It shows the correctness of the ability of master and slave relations." Bradley said as he opened the door and entered the office.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:49 pm
"Understood" she said, straightening her clothes and smoothing down her hair so she would look somewhat presentable. The office was nice and smelled like freshly laundered clothes, it was a homey looking kind of office, except for all the working people behind desks and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:52 pm
Bradley walked up the steps and entered a smaller office. "Uh hello I would like to register my slave in school here." He said to the lady who just nodded for them to come in. "Alright tell the lady your name so you can get registered."  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 pm
She nodded politely, "My name is Victoria Clarice Duboi Bradshaw miss." she said smiling a soft little smile and winking at Bradley.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:13 pm
"Ah yes I see that this is Bradley Andrew Bradshaw here. Now would you like to spell that out for me so I can type it in correctly." She said putting on her reading glasses and looking at the computer keys.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:26 pm
"V-i-c-t-o-r-i-a" she said letting the woman type, "C-l-a-r-i-c-e" another pause, "D-u-b-o-i" yet another pause "B-r-a-d-s-h-a-w" She finished. Once she heard the typing stop she politely asked, "Would you like me to repeat anything miss?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 pm
"Nope I got it Ms. Duboi Bradshaw." She said before looking at Bradley. "You would like her in all of your classes correct?" She asked as Bradley nodded. "Alright she's added into the classes and that is that. Thank you for coming by please do see us again." She said letting them leave.

"Well come on Victoria it's time to leave." Bradley said chuckling as he opened the door to exit.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:02 pm
As they walked out the door, Adelline smiled "And the winner of the grammy for her stunning performance... Miss Victoria Clarice Duboi Bradshaw!" she said giving herself a round of applause.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games