Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:01 pm
As the various groups worked their ways through the Mirror Maze the many images of Freyr seemed to become more and more diverged. They began to move separetly some moving when others weren't and some doing completely different motions from other images, lending more and more believability to his Clone Claim. The Mazes became frusterating, seeming to lead in circles, yet backtracking did not actually seem to go anywhere... almost as if the Maze changed as one transversed it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:54 am
Shinrai watched as the group proceeded through the maze of mirrors, noting with some apprehension that the mirrors seemed to change around after they had passed. The group either had accepted her was ignoring her. Either way, she felt some sort of residual duty to protect Rufus... not that.... She looked over at him,.... he even knew she was there. Her mind recalled the times before Sephiroth - how he had been so much more fun... and then the geostigma came and changed everything.

She began to laugh quietly, in rememberance, thinking of when she discovered that one of her assignments from the Shinra president so long ago was to watch his son - Rufus. Age-wise she was old enough to be his mother.... however, literally, they were nearly the same age. She smiled, wishing that he could have stayed the child he once was so long ago instead of having to have had to bear the years of hardship that came with the Shinra Presidency.

((if no one understood the b-day thing... they were born only a few years apart - but when she was born, she was already like 20... she basically had no childhood.))((and I really dont care if this doesnt match up with the other rp....really))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:37 pm
meru scampered back to serveena and changed back seeing serveena looked a lil jealuours "oi serveena you okay?" she asked  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:55 pm
Saerenna waved her hands across her face, "Ah, no... that is to mean yes, I'm fine" she said quickly to Meru and then sweatdropped. "What's with this cloney guy anyway?" she asked, tapping a mirror to make sure that it really was a mirror.

Tifa grinned and went with Murdock as they tried to find their way through the maze of mirrors. "I just don't get it." she said exhasperatedly after a while of it, "We should have found something by now, or... or have ended up at the beggining. Do you... do you think we're stuck?" she asked worriely. "And I wish the horsey-cat-person thing would stop moving around." she protested, putting a hand on a mirror to steady herself- only to find that it was actually an opening and she fell through it. "Oof."

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:05 pm
As Tifa fell through one of the deceptive openings, she found her fall somewhat broken by collapsing into some sort of object. When she further examined said item it was a full-size cardboard cut-out replica of Freyr, complete with a small mechanical device attached to the 'arm' which is what was causing said appendage to wave. A sheet placed behind the 2-D figure with a fan behind it led to a further illusion of movement when reflected and refracted through the many mirrors.

Freyr could be heard to be laughing uproariously, but whether or not he knew one of his images had been discovered, or whether he was simply mocking them was difficult to tell.

((P.S. I posted a link to an interesting site! in the RANDOMNESS thread!! xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:23 pm
Shinrai grumbled slightly, closing mako blue eyes as her sensitive ears picked up the direction from which the laughter was coming from.

"This is getting old Freyr." She mummered to herself, before setting off to find the creature that was causing their current situation. Whether the rest of them followed was up to them, although she really didn't want to leave Rufus behind. However... that one girl seemed enamored enough to keep an eye on him.... and hopefully protect him if need be.  

Red.Shift [ M ]

kemenlith

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:00 pm
"Tifa! Are you..." Murdock stopped short, just staring at the card board cut-out. "... WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" He yelled, swiping his fist at the cut-outs head and taking it clean off, wanting it to be the real thing as he got even angrier by hearing Freyr's laughing. "That things just been toying with us! When I find him... the coward probably can't fight, THATS why hes doin' all this!" After some more fuming and imaginative, colorful words he stopped and turned his attention back to Tifa. "Sorry about that... are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:05 pm
Shinrei wandered down the steps of the seventh heaven, rubbing his head. He felt confused, muzzy headed, almost like a headache but not quite painful enough. He was about to verbally protest this when a sight hit his eyes. Two defenseless NPC's sitting there helplessly staring out the Xuriel shaped hole. The ninja's stealthy movements had been completely hidden under the harsh tones of the Chocobo sage's whistling. The shinobi crept up behind the unsuspecting information-givers and rose threateningly over their shoulders, whilst drawing his silenced spiked ball and chain. However the entire effect was startlingly thrown off by the fact he was dressed in his sister's tightfitting outfit, down to the braids in his hair.  

Misander

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:27 am
Vaizel was getting sorely frusterated with the Mirrored hallways, and had taken to furling his metal wings before him, he truely despised the fact that in order to do this he had to have the hand-cuffed JENOVA clone inside the wing-circle, also the metal plates greatly inhibited his vision, so he had to manuever through the mirrors mostly by feel. Due to this he almost didn't notice when he stumbled past the last mirror into a small 'clearing'. and it took actually bumping into the table to realize there weren't more mirrors, Gazing up and moving his wings, he was stunned to find that not only was the Chimera not here, but all he could find was a hand-sized action figure doll of Freyr with a camera pointed at it, and a projector screen in front of the Mirrors, blowing up the image. Loud shouts of Fury and words which were far less than polite echoed through the building.

Rufus stood outside the building, calmly listening to the ruckus as it proceeded through the mirror maze, when he started hearing shouts of surprise and anger he decided it was about time to end this whole charade. He reached into the white-grocery bag and pulled out a small Skittles package, ripping the top off of it, he calmly proceeded to pop the small candies into his mouth at a leisurely rate. Making certain however that he stood in full sight of the building.

The Mocking laughter continued to echo on loudspeaker to all the maze inhabitants,
However, as soon as Rufus began visably eating candy a figure appeared from behind the House of Mirrors trotting forward with peeked interest to meet the President of Shinra, "Hey... are those Skittles??" He asked, switching his tail eagerly, then his gaze darted to the bag, "Are there more in there???" At Rufus's nod Freyr Reached into the pocket of his Jacket and thrust forward a pale glowing greenish sphere, "Trade ya!!" and the bag and Materia switched hands, with a happily content Freyr munching on innumerable sweets.

And despite the fact that the Chimera now stood outside the front of the building, the laughter did not stop, and only the two images which had been discovered actually changed or moved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:13 pm
Meru looked at it "dunno" she answered calmly then sighed "man serveena who's sick idea of a joke sticking us in a mirror house with all these clones......." she shuttered a bit  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Misander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:46 pm
((I need either Saerenna or Furry to post with the endangered NPC's or I'm just going to have my next post being covered in NPC blood))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:06 pm
"His apparently." Saerenna replied, pointing at the 'clones'. "I have a mind to just shatter all these mirrors." she muttered.

"I'm fine. Well, I think we've solved some of this cloning mystery." Tifa stated, getting up and rubbing her hip that she had fallen on. "It still doesn't give us any clues about how we're going to get out of here, though. How are we still stuck? I mean, it's like with mazes, if you just keep your hand on the right wall, you'll come out eventually, yet we're still trapped here with no way out in sight! I'm tired of looking at myself!!!" she yelled frustratedly, throwing her hands up and then punching through one of the mirrors.

Chloe looked up and behind her because of the shadow that had been cast over her and the Chocosage. "Can I help you ma'am-er..." she coughed upon seeing the manly figure under the feminine clothing, "sir....?" she finished after blinking a few times.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:21 pm
"I don't mind looking at you..." he muttered, but immediatly froze still when she smashed through one of the mirrors, thinking it best to not have her aim her anger at him. He walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down... wait, sorry, I guess I've got no right to say that..." he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "But hey, I think you've got the right idea by smashing these mirrors... we'll at least find the exit this way... but since I lose my cool every ten seconds, I need you to stay calm so I can stay focused and help us get out of here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:22 pm
As the mirror breaks a very loud and audible Click echoes through the room, the sound of stone grinding against stone is faintly heard in the distance. And a light cool draft is felt against the ankles of everyone in the room.

(( I told you not to break any mirrors! twisted twisted twisted twisted ninja User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:38 pm
((And to think that it would be Tifa's fault of all people. xd xd xd ))

Tifa shook stray bits of glass off her gloves. "Well, at least loosing your cool means that you're hot." she said with a wink, and then nodded. "But yeah, you're right. It's not like me to get so fired up. I'm cooling off already. Wait... that's not just me is it? Do you feel a breeze?" she asked Murdock, looking around worriedly.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff