Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:59 pm
Kageko had managed to get that the ranger was a human with an affinity for wind and that Angeles was a vampire. Of course, most of that information was pretty obvious but it was good to double-check. For the majority of this little meeting, the girl had remained largely emotionless. At least, until she heard what Louis and Emilia had just said. Her eyes, which had been focused on the ground, darted up to Emilia's and Louis's face, momentarily growing wide before she managed to regain control of them; however, her eyes remained focused on the faces of everyone in the room, especially Louis's. Of course, something like this was to be expected and she should have seen it coming ever since Louis mentioned that the Unit be dismantled. the girl thought quietly to herself, not bothering to state the obvious out loud. Instead, she waited for whatever Louis was going to say next.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:44 pm
The werewolf's eyes had crossed the ranger's gaze.
She just could not figure him out and that was bothering her greatly.
"No we are not!" snapped Emilia at Leon.
"Since when does the Triumvir use an intermediary to interact with us? Why didn't they contact Louis directly?"
She looked at the man.
"And who the hell are you?!"

Louis looked at Angeles and shook his head.
"Did you learn anything?" he asked trying to do abstraction of the obnoxious female pup.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:55 pm
Angeles' eyes narrowed, "I have confirmed that it was the human faction known as the Blessed that constructed and planted the bomb before the queen's funeral. However, I have doubts they were directly involved with her death," Angeles pulled her coat off and pulled off the bandages to look at the wound on her shoulder. It was still raw and was beginning to smell foul and she groaned slightly under her breath.

"I also have the name of one of the apparent higher ranking members of the Blessed."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:08 pm
Louis nodded in silence.
"Thank you."
He looked at her wound and a slight wince could be seen on his face.
"A high price for such an information..."
He stood up. "Vincent Roseblood?" he asked rhetorically.
"If you want to go, you are free to." he said at last looking down at Angeles.
"I have not decided yet what to do about tomorrow's meeting. May I ask, are you coming?" his eyes locked in hers for a moment.

Emilia getting no answer, she planted herself in front of Leon.
"I am talking to you." she snorted. "I guess politeness is not something people of the woods learn."  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:18 pm
Angeles nodded and stood up turning to leave before stopping and glancing over her shoulder, "it's an order of the king. I will go," she slipped her coat back on and took Alexandria and walked out.

Leon was about to leave, taking Angeles's permission to go as his own as well, when the werewolf planted herself in front of him and sighed, "I already told you," he growled, "Leon Walker, I'm a ranger, and manners don't save your life, so I have no need for them."

He gently brushed her aside and continued for the door, grabbing his horse's reigns.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 pm
Louis nodded and looked at the vampire as she left.

Emilia smirked and sighed at his answer. His soft move to push her aside brought her a flash back of their earlier horse ride which brought a second sigh to her lips.

She felt weak, tired, stupid and useless. She once against let herself drop on the floor, looking at both her Leader and the young child.
She had lost some of her rage and fighting spirit.

"What are we going to do?" she asked with a tired tone.
"This does not sound good. In the past, the few time we met the triumvir it was around dusk or dawn..."

Louis seemed troubled.
"We have no choice. If we do not go, we will be considered as fugitives."

Emilia nodded and slowly raised.
"So be it."
She left the barn with a total lack of energy.

Louis remained and turned to the younger member of the Unit.
"So tell me what you think?" he asked her.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:41 pm
Angeles got up onto her horse and began to trot it to the outskirts of the city. She was not going to rest where she could be easily found.

Leon on the other hand walked his horse to the shadier part of town where he knew the loose women to be. Once he arrived he began to look around, identifying the prostitutes by how little they wore. None that were out on the street looked appealing and he waved away a few that approached him.

He had the werewolf on his mind, he wanted a woman of similar appearance. He wandered around into one of the brothels and looked around until he spotted one in a far corner and walked forward reaching for his money pouch.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:01 pm
Emilia had no horse and she was not sure in which part of town she actually was.

She walked without real aim, but after a moment, she realized that she was probably not heading in the right direction. She had reached the limits of the city instead of going back towards the middle of the town.

She tried to understand why she would have walked there. She frowned when she realized what had happened: the scent.
Unconsciously, despite being in her human form she had followed the scent of the ranger, that mix of masculinity, sweat and earth. She had not wanted to track him but she had followed him without realizing.

She was now stopped in the middle of the street. She looked around trying to spot him. These kinds of quarters could be dangerous for someone like her in the middle of the day, especially that she would be unable to use her left hand.

She was unable to see Leon and decided to track her steps back. How humiliating to be lost! She had not done two steps when male voices called her out.
"Hey little pup!"
"Are we lost?"
The two men closed on her and Emilia stopped. She knew that she would not be able to defeat them, she had no time to lose.
She spun and kicked one man in the balls but the second one got an hold on her. She tried to free herself, but a strong punch in the face almost knocked her out.
She drifted to the ground as the men started laughing.
"Here is our amusement for the rest of the afternoon." announced one of them.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:36 pm
(OOC: Sorry for the long absence, my family planned a sudden trip to the mall and they immediately shut off the internet sweatdrop .)

Kageko remained quiet for a bit longer, trying to sort through her thoughts. Finally, she responded, "Even if we go to the meeting, unless we manage to escape unnoticed, we will be either dead or branded as fugitives; that is, of course, assuming that this meeting is to eradicate the Unit. Neither option sounds better than the obvious result of not attending the meeting." The girl stopped there, trying to organize her thoughts further to find a way out of this dilemma. To tell the truth, she knew of a way to hide everyone involved but that would mean revealing where she lived, and she was definitely not going to do that. With nothing else to say, the girl simply finished, "Honestly, if we're certain that this is an attempt to destroy the Unit, it would be better to not attend the meeting at all. Unless, of course, there was some means of escape from the room, such as a hidden passage of some sorts."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:56 am
Leon had been negotiating price with the woman who kept touching his chest and cooing and making his problem that much worse. He was about to settle on her price when he heard a commotion coming from outside. With a sigh and a backwards glance Leon walked out of the brothel. He patted his horse's shoulder before stepping out and looked around.

His eye caught on the scene immediately: two men and Emilia, unconscious, and the men looked to be in the same condition he was himself. Leon shook his head with another sigh then approached them.

"You don't want to do that," he said. turning his steps to be closer to Emilia before pausing and giving the two other men a hard stare, "so just leave, and there won't be any trouble."  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:02 am
Emila was not fully unconscious yet she was unable to do anything efficient. Her eyes were unfocused and she saw a familiar silhouette yet could not distinguish the features. As she blinked, trying to see who it was, she heard his voice: Leon.

She had never felt so happy and yet humiliated to see someone. She tried to pull herself up but did nothing more than shifted to her knees.

Why did she had to be so weak during the day?
She would kill those guys tonight, they would pay for this humiliation.

"Look at him!" hissed one of the men.
"This is our prey. We might have even shared if for your despicable manners." the other man looked at Leon with a dark look.
"You just want her for yourself!" smirked the first one.
They obviously did not want to let go of the werewolf.

As they spoke, Emilia succeeded painfully in raising to her feet. Her legs were shaking, but she stood straight with pride and rage on her face. Yet for once she remained silent, no outburst of anger, no spitting and barking, she knew that her situation was very delicate and without Leon's interference she would have already become their toy.

------------

Louis nodded.
"I was not asking about tomorrow. It seems quite obvious that tomorrow they will try to finish us off. If the Unit is dismantled, it is dangerous for them to let us leave."
His voice was cold as he spoke.

"I was asking about Leon and Angeles's auras, even Emilia's. Did you noticed something different? Something off?"
The vampire was still sitting as he looked at the young human.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:07 am
Kageko couldn't tell much. What Louis seemed to be asking would have been better suited as a job for one of the vampires, but she did say what she could, even the parts that could probably have been verified by just watching the physical actions of the three, "For Angeles, the wound on her shoulder has holy energy emanating from it. It's likely that it was caused by holy water. Of course, that would have been obvious just by looking at its severity. As for the ranger, Leon, he wasn't feeling anything strongly enough for me to be able to pick it up and nothing foreign seemed to be emanating from his body. Although, for some reason, his energy is besides Emilia's right now despite being ahead of her for some time. Plus, for a man with no need for manners, he pushed Emilia aside very gently. Of course, it might just have been a coincidence. And Emilia...."

Kageko had never met either Angeles or Leon before, so she had no idea what exactly was "normal" for them. However, she had known Emilia for some time, at least long enough to learn that she did not usually act or feel as she did during the meeting. Actually, it was practically the opposite. That fact scared the girl even more than the werewolf did. Emilia, the woman that she considered as the strongest in the Unit, the same Emilia had emitted such a weak aura towards the end of the meeting. "As for Emilia," the girl continued after a short pause, "her aura confirms that she's incredibly devastated by the news. She's practically the opposite of how she usually is. At least that's the feeling her energy gave off at the end of the meeting."

(OOC: I hope I didn't overstep or understep my boundaries sweatdrop .)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:23 am
Leon's eyes hardened before he watched Emilia stood and he walked over to her and grabbed onto her arm, "a woman is no one's toy," the ranger said before glancing at the two men again, "and calling her your prey makes you sound like a vampire. Perhaps you should go get yourself turned before attempting to throw-down with me. As you are now, you will have no chance."

Leon pulled Emilia to him before turning and beginning to walk away with her. With his free hand he pulled out a throwing dagger, just in case, and kept his senses on alert, "just keep walking," he whispered to the werewolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:43 am
Louis nodded and remained silent for a while.
He seemed lost in thought and then looked at Kageko with narrowed eyes.
"Did you feel that one of them was lying or hiding anything?" he asked.

-----------

Emilia was grateful for Leon to help her out. She could not help but smirk at his remark about vampires, yet she hid it quickly not wanting to excite the men more than they already were.

The two men growled back at Leon, but his ton and manners warned them that he was not joking.
"Come on man, don't keep her to yourself..." one tried with a plaintive voice as Leon pulled Emilia away.
Yet none of them actually went after the ranger and when they noticed the throwing knife, they both rejoiced of their decision, although they both were angry and disappointed to see the werewolf go away from them.

Emilia followed Leon as fast as she could. Her eyes felt like exploded. She could not remember having been punched in the face like that ever before.
She stumbled onto rocks and grabbed the man not to fall.
They kept walking for a while.

((Don't worry Kage ^^ ))  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games