Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:52 am
Naoto take off the pyjamas and put on his uniform in the bathroom. He heard Rogu asking about the collar...Collar? Seal demons? He come out from the bathroom and take a good look at the collar the cat wearing. The design is like a rope is use for binding up. The strip is white and the collar itself is black. All magician know the color of element for black, as for darkness, evil and white, for purity, holy and deity. "This collar, Youki sensei have you to put it on?" From what happen yesterday, maybe Youki is trying to seal the demon inside the cat's body. But why?

The two has been taking the conversation forever! Youki is impatient as he knock the door, asking Naoto to hurry up. "Naoto...are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:59 am
Rogu began to smile evily hearing youki's voice, almost as if insinct had taken over.He quickly slapped himself and walked over to the door and opened it, he glared at him but instead of the words he meant to say something else came out. "Hello youki sensai, care to explain this coller if you would be so kind." Wait why am i being polite to youki sensai of all people he was getting confused and had a surprised look on his face as well.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:12 am
He stand in front of the door quite surprise to see the person to open the door for him is Rogu. He put his finger on Rogu's chest. "The collar...is a taming tool." He tease Rogu. Not afraid of Rogu will take it off anyway 'cause it won't be able to take off after equiped. "Let's move, we are late already." Reminding the two to attend class in time.

Really? A taming tool? Naoto doesn't believe what Youki said. He is sure that his guess is not wrong about the collar. It is a kind of seal use for sealing a powerful demon who live inside another. "So what are we waiting for?" He walk out from the room, not forgetting to take his room key.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:21 am
Rogu was getting pissed. A taming tool? Screw that im taking this off He began to pull on the coller, as hard as he could possibly do, small purple flickers appeared around his mouth and hands, his eyes starting to change a slight bit in the corner of his eyes, as if they were eatting away at him. "I will not be tamed by a damn tool!". Just from a portion of the coller not touching his neck a part of the demon seemed to be creeping out, begining to take over without rogu even noticing. His tail begining to split at the end as well, but only slightly.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:22 am
Rogue Ryu
Aku then kicked at her feet, planning on punching her in the stomach if she jumped upwards to dodge. "lets see if you fall for this trick then"

((Occ: didnt notice that bed time bit, i will see you tommorow))

Nanao quickly flash stepped from the trap of her sensei and smiled. "Okay. That could have been good. But I noticed that you were planning to do thhis." she said as she reappeared behind his back, grabbed his tail and hit him into his back. "Now how about this?" she said smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:32 am
Aku did flip were he stood, spinning the tail round which she was holding onto. As he did his he began to speak. "Well that was good, however can you get out of this.".  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:41 am
"Oh. Well let us see." Nanao said as she tried to get out of the situation she got into. Okay. I think he got me this time. she thought to herself but her smile remained on her face not fading a little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:44 am
Aku stopped just before her head smashed into the ground. "Well it seemed you couldnt get out now didnt it, but lets try again, this time try coming at my front instead of back all the time. It does not really work on our family..the tail and all".  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:44 am
It is the demonic power from yesterday.. "Oi, look what you have done again!" He blame Youki for that. He isn't well-trained and doesn't want to deal with that kind of beast again.

He just pull the collar a bit and the demon is half released... He pull Rogu's hands off from pulling the collar more, stopping him from letting the demon inside to control the stupid cat. "Enough stupidity. I could just let you eat by the demon inside you or kick you into hell again before it happens. The taming doesn't have anything to do with the collar. It is the side effect of the bullet itself."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:48 am
Rogu thought about it a bit, the flickers, eyes adn tails turning back to normal. "Is there a way for me to eat the demon instead youki sensai?". He glared at youki, trying to make sure that he knew he wasnt being polite on purpose. "And naoto, if i turn into a demon kick my arse, i would rather be beaten by you than his pervert". Since he wasnt talking to youki himself the polite effect didnt work. he grinned at what he just found out.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:55 am
"Oww. That was painful. My head hurts. But I do not mind at all." Nanao said as she stood up from the ground. Oww. That still hurts. I think I am a bit dizzy. But I have to continue. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:59 am
Aku took a battle stance which was unique to there family and pounched at her. "Lets try close range combat then." As he said this he slashed his claws in a jaw like fastion around her chest main body area.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:01 am
"Huh? Me? I don't know if I am able to...I never kill a demon before." Naoto say feeling himself noob at that time. Never? What about Oni? He then thought again. Everytime he think of Oni, his feel sorry and guilty.

Youki scratching his head thinking a solution to get rid of the demon thing inside Rogu. "Well, there is a way and I think you will like it. As for the side effect thing, beg me if you want to be yourself again. But I like the way you treat your seniors politely." He smirks while pulling Naoto to walk with him. "Come to see me after class." He tell the cat  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:05 am
"Why not now youki sensai? After all we are all in the same class". He was annoyed that he would have to beg to get back to normal, and he would never do that again. But at the moment he wanted to get rid of the color and to do so he needed youki's assistance, so for now he could life with being polite.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:09 am
Nanao just managed to get out of there but began to pant. Oh my. I think I already am panting. But why? And why the heck am I this tired? she asked herself. "Okay. Let us try." she said to Aku-sensei despite of her real feelings.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff