Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What type of goth are you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what kind of goth?
  punk goth
  hippie goth
  skatergoth
  gothy goth
  i'm not goth
  GOLD LOVING GOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

Lucky F13

Invisible Giver

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:12 am
A Gothsta, Goth Loli, closet Goth sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:17 am
im all over the place to sum it up
lollita
geek/gamer

which i like to think is a category in it's own! haha
i shall call it
um...
*thinks*
hmmm
gollika!
mrgreen

xX x0mbie Xx

DMSeraphim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:28 pm
I'm like some wierd Venn Diagram of goth. (Ediie Izzard reference intended) I'm part "Perky Goth", industrial/metal, raised by computers, kinda.... transintental goth.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:33 pm
I agree with the people that say no labels needed.. i'm me myself.. take me as i am, if not tis your loss not mine..  

VampyreofGraves

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:11 pm
CypressMoons
I agree with the people that say no labels needed.. i'm me myself.. take me as i am, if not tis your loss not mine..

What's interesting is that goths are they themselves, too.
As is anyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:49 pm
Speaking in musical taste:

Gothy Goth
Punk Goth
Industrial Goth
RomantiGoth
Hippie Goth

Personality wise, I'm a romantic hippie, but with the temper of a punk or rivethead. In fact, I fit the above and more, here. That's why these get annoying. It's hard to weed things out.  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

CHicKeNy Corpse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:37 pm
i'm a nerdy/rocker goth.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:41 pm
I like to call myself a renessaince goth.  

sgfdgdhfghouppp

rabbid bagel cow thing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:41 pm
zz1000zz
Okay, now I'm confused. For the life of me I can't figure out what a hippy goth would be. And, I guess gothy goth is just the classical goth?

P.S. Labels are confusing.

a hippy goth is me. i am a druggy who some days wares no black at all sept my shoes, and instead i ware tiedyes and i am all happy and high off my toes XD. and then the next day i can dress in all black and compleltely goth indeed. or somedays i will ware my trip pants anda tyedye shirt and backpack thats tye dyed and i have yin-yang and peace sign patches stickers and jewlery. that my friend is a hippy goth. XD (random geek) to be doesnt doesnt mean that you dont have fun or you dont jump around. its about being who you are and not caring what others think about you. its a form of non- conformity. just becaus ei am goth ppl's think i cant be a stoner and ware bright colors as i wish to do so. but shows what ppl actualy know about things doesnt it. you are just another one of those who dont believe goths can do as they wish.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:42 pm
Hippie goth.  

operasinger2686

Capn Cyrenaic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:59 pm
I think I am just me. But out of the categories you gave me I am a hippie goth.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:23 am
I think that labels are for high school. but if i have to, i'm a nerdy goth.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:15 am
Wasn't this the topic where someone asked what hippie goth was, and I posted a black and white photo of Jimi Hendrix with smeared eyeliner and black lipstick?

I think it was. That was funny.

I kinda would say... I just am the general description of "goth", I don't see how I'd fit into any of the subcategories properly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:31 am
Oh geez lets see...

I am... actually I'm not entirely sure how to classify myself. I wear tripps with at least four long chains laced around them, black or dark tight tank-tops, dark hair falls, knee-high black leather industrial-like boots, with little to many metal necklaces, and tons of accessories on my arms such as arm bands, beads, bracelets and such.

I think of it as a mix of goth, raver, and slight industrial.

But there are days I wear dark Celtic designed shawls as shirts with sandals that makes me look a little hippie-ish.
But! Lol. There are days I dress up in gothy skirts (pleated plaid or long black leather) with thigh-high fishnet.

My Gothic music of choice is Darkwave and Industrial and it reflects what I am I suppose.

Yay for mixes!

ShadowLotus

MiZeRy-WhisperS

Fashionable Elder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:37 pm
Lemme see......I'm not much goth, but I'd have to say emo/goth!! I'm totally emo, but spiced up with a bit of goth. xd whee 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games