Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:53 pm
Brutus was the first of the Five wolves there to see Viktoria and they had to stop themselves from jumping her. All of them burst out in snarls however, showing their fangs with bloodlust in their eyes. Brutus shifted and put on cloths. "What do you want here? Sam and his Clan are here to join the fight, we do not require your weak clan to fool things up!" Brutus glared at her, a snarl at the edge of his lips. Sam nodded, taking her hand in his. "Im sorry for what happened her. If I were to get here sonner..... well I dont think you would be like this." Sam had no idea of what had happened or what Grimm had done.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:56 pm
'Weak clan?' Victoria snarled. 'I came to this damn mansion because a vampire came into the house I was in and told me to get here... because we are at the end. So don't you go starting a fight with me you brat.' Viktoria stood up straight and walked fully into the room. 'So what exactly is going to happen?'  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:58 pm
Raven looked down and away from Sam as he spoke of arriving sooner "if you had come sooner.. nothing would have changed.. it would have only been worse.." she murmered as she closed her eyes. She could tell that he was trying to understand what had happened but she didn't know if she would be able to hold herself together if she were to retell the tail so soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:11 pm
All the wolves growled as she walked past and into the room. Brutus did not reply, busy trying to get control of himself. Sam look at Raven in the eyes, trying his best to understand. "you dont have to say a thing. Ill just...." Over the blood and Vampire he smelled.... HER! Sam was up and out of the room in a second. When he spotted Victoria, he was instently in her way. "you were to late as it seems! If me and my wolves did not get here when we did, these people would have been dragged off and killed!" Sam was trembaling with rage, trying his best to keep from shifting.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:18 pm
"calm yourselves." Aviera said shakily sitting up. "she hasn't lied to you I did summon her here..." He released the info easily. "we need everyone if we wish to win this battle." HE leaned forward coughing and covered his face as blood filled his mouth. He swallowed it back down slightly discusted but hid the problem from them. Grim was strong and seemed to have broken a rib and caused it to puncture something when he kicked him. "There is not much we can do at the moment till all of our teammates arrive. You can choose to stay and fight but even if you leave they will come for you next this isnt just affecting the Vampires."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 pm
Viktoria sighed and moved around Sam. 'Your hurt. I can smell it on you.' She laughed slightly. 'My mother has taught me some thingsd. Do you want some help?' She stoped and looked over her shoulder. 'Speak of the devil...' she muttered. 'Come on in Mother.' Viktoria called waiting for some type of rebuke.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm
Sam calmed himself down reluctantly, waving for the other snarling wolves to quiet themselves and make themselves useful. "Ill be back with Raven if you need me. Guys make yourself useful and make sure we dont have anymore 'suprises'." The wolves nodded and they disappeared into the night. Sam went back to Raven and laid on the bed with a frustrated sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 pm
Raven looked up as Sam rejoined her, she had been laying still on the bed, trying to relax as much as she could. She could hear the frustration in his sigh but didn't say a thing. She simply adjusted herself so that their would be room on the bed for him as well as her.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm
Sam looked over to Raven. He had heard what Aviera said, but didn't know who Vondel's son was. As far as he knew, Vondel never had a son. Must be that Grimm that followed Vondel around so much. Sam glared at the celing a while longer before looking at Raven. "That Grimm was the one who harmed you right? Ill kill him for that. And his human masters." Sam said these words with anger, not knowing why it was so important to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:30 pm
Raven turned to Sam as he spoke and balled up a fist, nearly ready to punch him as he spoke of killing Grimm "Yes, he hurt me, but you will not kill him! Your more then welcome to go for the humans, but Grimm is for me to deal with!" she growled as she felt something warm on her cheeks again. She lefted a hand and she felt fresh tears on her face, she looked away from Sam, closing her eyes.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:42 pm
Sam just looked at her for a moment, trying to figure out her feelings for Grimm. He sat up and also turned his back. "I will respect your wish but if the oppertunity presents itself I will kill him. I will not let one of my pack be harmed by a monster like him." By declareing her pack, he invited her into the clan. The other wolves may not like it, as they did not like half-breeds, but he did not care. His Wolf wanted her as his own and he had to do this or Brother wolf would have taken control. "Brother Human, why do you play with this one? She is our Mate-to-be! Please Brother, Take her as our own!" Sam clenched his teeth as Brother Wolf fought for control. Sam got up and stormed to the other side of the room, trying to keep Brother Wolf from jumping Raven.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:56 pm
Raven stayed with her back to him as her mind processed his words "A half breed such as myself does not belong in any pack" She growled as she could think of all of the taunts she would have to endure if she were to do so, her mind going to Grimm and how he didn't defend himself to those in the vampire clan, she didn't want that for herself, she didn't want it for Grimm, she didn't want it on anybody. She finally got up, her leg felt a ton better, even if it still hurt a bit. "I can take care of myself just fine" Her own pride prevented her from taking his help, she knew she wanted help, but something in her just wouldn't allow her to take any of it.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:18 pm
Sam, felt his control sway as she rejected his help. Man he needed to get a grip. "You need my help. Im the Alpha and all will obay my commands. They will not scorn you at all. Please just accept the offer before Brother Wolf drives me crazy! He is being a pushy b*****d right now." Sam walked over to Raven, wich was a bad Idea. He was just going to walk past her when he caught sight of her tears. That sent Brother Wolf over the edge. Sam's eyes went pure gold as control was lost. A snarl came from him as he looked around for any that hurt her. When none was present, Brother Wolf spoke through Sam. "You are mine. I will not let anyone have you. You are now my mate." Sam was back as he cover his head, a very bad pain erupting in his head. "Damn that b*****d!" Sam was blushing and emmbaresed. All he did after that was storm over to the bed and land face first into the bed. Why was this happening?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:09 pm
Viktoria appriciated Aveira's help and she knew that she could not take Sam on by herself. Now that her clan was here she also knoew she could no longer act friendly toward the others. Viktoria moved away from Aviera's side and toward her mother.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games