Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 pm
Whistling, he rounded the corner. It had been a fantastic day! Ah...

"er..."

"Dr McCoy what are you doing here..."
He glanced downwards

"T... Tori... It... It can't be... TORI"

He ran forward and yet another crew-member met his fate. Three dead red-shirts slumped on the floor. Be-eL-Ee-Ee-Dee-eye-eN-Geee.

----

Chekov furiously worked at the task in hand. "Have you seen the radiscope cylinder" he asked one of the engineers.

"No Sir" replied the engineer.

"Dammit! We have to find it!"

"Computer, ship wide announcement: We haft lost an extremely dangerous cylinder. If it hast been dhamaged it could create a fatal leak of radiation. It transmits in the red band so is absorbed by any red materials. IF you see this cylinder do not approach it. Contact me immediately! I repeat do not approach it. Fatal doses of red-band radiation could be emitted"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 pm
"A revenge quest," Tanara commented. "I knew there was something more to it. Powerful motivation, but so easy to become blind and foolish."

"But you've been generous with the technology. The empire is most grateful so I'm willing to aid in your hunt," she replied. "I've been in need of some amusement anyway."

--

"Because I barely know you," Uhura replied simply.

--

"The hell!" McCoy jumped. "GO INFORM THE CAPTAIN!" he shouted to the nurse. He hailed to the medical bay and alerted the ship.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Chekov heard McCoy's hail and ran to the deck. Completely safe in his yellow uniform he approached the cylinder and covered it with a kiwi coloured cloth.

"Ayekwaaa!" he explained and fell to the floor.

"This is all mhy fault! I dropped this cylinder" Chekov shed a tear. "The Kleeaner is going to hate me. They don't haft a big anough brush for all dis mess. Ahrgh! The captain is going to haft to order more mail-order replacements. He ist not going to like this"

"Chekov, stary eyed looked up at McCoy"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:00 pm
[lol]
[ah heck I forget what the portable communications are like in TOS. I keep thinking of the next generation badges. meh *glosses over subject happily*]

Kirk frowned as a message came up on his portable transmitter. he listened to the report and the swore under his breath.
"Excuse me" he said quickly and turned his back, issuing the orders to patch him through so he could address the whole crew.
"This is your captain. I want decks 20 through 24 evacuated. No one goes in
and out without my authorisation, understand me? All red materials are to me removed and isolated, that includes uniforms and civilian clothes. No risks. I want radiation leak procedures followed to the letter - full protective gear, and quarentine for calusalties. Find that cylinder and contain it, that is an order. Chekov and engineering I want you to stop what you're doing immediately, no further repairs are to be conducted on my ship until I'm present, understood?"
he shook his head in frustration. It was just one thing after the other.
"Pardon me, I have to get back to my ship." he said tensely, nodding quickly and marching off back to the enterprise. he'd return later, but first he had to do his job.
"Whoever's responsible for this is in major crap." he grumbled.

---

Scotty glanced down nervously at his shirt and then heard the captain;'s response over the audio.
"oh damn it this can't be good." he complained and started to pull his shirt off.
"Where could it possibly have gone? How could it have gone missing? he said decks 20-24 didn't he?"

---

Zepatos snorted and then looked up in confusion as the message played through the ship.
"Now that....sounds bad." he then pointed to her uniform, unable to his his smirk. "the captain says you need ot take your dress off, ma'am."

~*~*~

Nero's eye narrowed slightly but he nodded.
"Good. So I assume you'll assist me personally. the Enterprise is quite a prize. you can have it when i'm done with it."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:01 pm
McCoy sighed. "Get up," he said bringing the kid his feet. "It was an accident....just get this area blocked off until we can this cleaned up."

He patted the kid on the back. "It was an accident," he repeated. "These things happen."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:04 pm
Chekov looked up at McCoy but he really lost control. He clung onto McCoys leg in a flood of tears. Among all the Russian, the only two understandable words were "Sorry" and "mother"  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:08 pm
"Yes," Uhura replied. "He did."

Spock was already on his way to find her with a change of clothes.

"Which means you get to step out to hang with your buddies," she said and pushed him out the door where Spock showed up.

---

"Of course," Tanara replied. "Whenever you're ready."

---

"Get a hold of yourself," McCoy said. "You're a starfleet officer."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:11 pm
Kirk marched back onto the ship and was pleased to see the red-shirted officers had complied with his instructions and they were busy relaying his instructions to the crew and organising the quarantines.

"Status report." he said stiffly, trying to keep form demanding what the hell was going on. He paced around as he listened and then nodded.
"alright. carry on as I instructed."

He then opened up another link.
"Bones, where are you? What are the casualties?" he demanded

--

Zepatos staggered back as she shoved him.
"hey! hmph."

~*~*~

"immediately." Nero said.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:13 pm
Chekov stood up once again, but only to fall again, knocking the cylinder over again exposing the engineer who had come to dispose of it. Chekov quickly covered the cylinder again. The engineer fell to the floor convulsing. Maybe his exposure was minimal - if only he had obeyed orders and changed shirt! This was more than Chekov could take. With a sudden burst of energy he ran off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:22 pm
"I'm on deck 22, Jim" McCoy replied. "Three casualies accounted for." He sighed....one was one to many in his opinion.

--

"Spock!" Uhura exclaimed happily looking past Zepatos.

"Is he bothering you?" he asked handing her the clothes.

"Nothing I can't handle," she smiled. "Thank you." She blushed a little. "I'll be out in a moment."

She disappeared behind the door. Spock gave Zepatos a questioning look.

--

"Excellent," Tanara grinned. She hailed to her underlings for preperations. "Let the hunt begin."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:28 pm
Chekov had ran for ... he didn't know how long. Only 17 he'd not seen so much death up close, nor had he caused it to the innocent. He fell down again. It was a lot to deal with!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:29 pm
Zepatos looked back at Spock.
"What?" he asked a little irritably

----

"I said no one was to go on the quarentined decks."
Kirk said and shook his head again marching off to the deck himself. When he reached it he stepped out and glared down at the bodies.
"Jesus....how the hell could this happen?!" he practically yelled finally releasing his anger. he then tried to contain himself.
"get...get the cylinder disposed of. Who's responsible for this? this is a mid level deck, there shouldn't be any hardware passing through here under any circumstances anyway! What, they were too lazy to take the other entrance?!"
he stopped himself again, exhaling.
"Bones, get rid of the bodies and keep them isolated. I don't want risk of other radiation."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:34 pm
"Just observing," Spock replied as Uhura reemerged with Jinx.

-

McCoy nodded at the order. He paused and looked to Kirk. "Don't be too hard on him, Jim," he said. "I think the kid...the russian one.....he's beating himself up enough already.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:40 pm
"I leave the ship for 5 god-damned minutes and all hell breaks loose." kirk groaned running a hand over his face in exasperation. he paused and stared at McCoy.
"Chekov did this? Argh..." he sighed. "he damn well better be beating himself up."
he then relented a little, taking a few breaths. It was done now. It had obviously been an accident. a stupid, negligent accident, but an accident nevertheless.
"Alright, Bones, alright.....I'll be fair. I'm appointing you head of this clean-up. after wards get yourself checked for any radiation poisoning, please. The same for anyone who's been up here, including me eventually. I'll go find Chekov."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Spock turned his attention to Uhura. "We should proceed to the decatamination area," he replied.

Uhura nodded. "Come on....you're all coming," she said.

---

"I'm on it," McCoy replied as he began sending out orders.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games