Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:51 am
Drake smirked.
"It's serve the cow right." he sniffed.

Aridas looked interested,
"Not a nice lady?"

"ex-fiancee of a friend." Drake confirmed.

"Ah. That's never good."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:56 am
"She wasn't welcoming at all really," Koko replied. "She only helped because she owed him apparently....or something like that. Hopefully we'll not have to cross paths with her again."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:23 am
"Never piss off a woman, it can only end in tears." Aridas nodded with a smirk.

"here here."Drake agreed, hooking his arm aroudn Koko to show he was kidding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:34 am
Koko shot Drake a coy expression. Drake already knew what could happen it he pushed her far enough. He would have a cold bed.

Angel went and pounced on Buster and the two started playing. It wasn't long until Tyler came to join in. Bly laid down and watched after having a full belly.

Koko tried to think of something else for conversation....but there were so many topics to choose from.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:40 am
Drake tried to look innocent and Aridas reclined further in his seat, obviously finally relaxing now he'd gotten used to them and they were settled.

Drake wtached the puppies playing and then decided to test his traning.
"Buster? sit!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:44 am
Immediately all the puppies sat down at once. Buster however had somehow lost his balance and toppled over. He let out a whine.

Koko laughed. "He is like you," she commented.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:46 am
Drake snorted.
"What's that supposed to mean?" he elant over and picked Buster up, setting him gently back down in a sitting position.
"and I said, Buster, not all of you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:54 am
Koko smiled but said nothing more. The two brothers grew bored and started using their father as a playground. Tyler played with plays tail while Buster crawled over his head and pawed at his ears. Angel meanwhile approached Aridas slowly and curiously.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:57 am
aridas glanced down at Angel and then slowly crouched to pick her up without starling her.
"hi sweetie." he said and scooped her up onto his lap so he could stroke her  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:06 am
Angel took a moment to get used to standing and manuvaring on his lap before she paused to get familiar with his scent. She barked and pawed playfully at his shirt-finding it to be an amusing new top.

Koko shifted her position on the floor and leaned against Drake's leg. She tilted her head back and smiled at Drake who was upside down in her view.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:28 am
drake poked Koko's nose and smiled.
Aridas played with angel 'boxing' with her paws.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:33 am
Koko returned to the upright position and glanced to Aridas. "Is there anything I can do?" she asked. "I don't want to feel like we're freeloading off you. I can clean or some other form of work." She hugged Drake's leg. He could help to if he wanted but she wasn't going to force him to volunteer.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:55 am
Aridas chuckled and rolled Angel over to fuss her belly.
"Honestly there's very little fr you to do. the house is clean enough. The main thing now is getting you and the dogs comfortable."

drake didn't giev any indication that he was about to volunteer  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:05 am
Judith sat on the floor watching everyone, giggling at the puppies. It was really nice to be more in a home again.

[I'm too busy lately. I'm going to be leaving in about half an hour for a photo club thing so I'll be gone most of the day. >> ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:08 am
"....alright," Koko replied slumping back a bit. She still couldn't help feel a bit guilty at not being able to do anything for repayment. Chores and the shop had been her big time consumers. Without them she supposed she would be catching up on some reading when they had no other plans. Maybe she could learn Greek while she was at it too.

Angel barked happily and enjoyed getting her belly rubbed.

Koko once again searched for something to talk about in her head. Her legs were beginning to hurt against the hard floor so she moved to lean on the arm rest on Drake's seat. "So," she said. "Since we're all around the fire is this when we start sharing embarassing or amusing stories about one another?"

((haha....I don't know what else to do.))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games