Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:42 pm
[[It's alright! ^ ^ I'm cool with stuff like that. =w=]]

Rosaline stared malevolently at the man as he shouted at the two of them. Kari was smart to keep her cool and reply like that. If they ran, God knows what he would've done. And it wasn't physical abuse that she feared; it was that he might call the military and inform them of their presence here. That is, if he knew who they were.
Rose now knew that she had to say something to make this more convincing. She guessed that slaves would be entered by their masters into this underground business, so she pondered until a name popped up. Back in the labs, the bored security guards that guarded her room's door would always slack off and chatter for hours about the most random, trivial crap. Though, one time, she'd overheard them say something about a powerful and rich man would was involved in the mafia and several other illegal organizations. Dmitri Kholodov, one of the most wanted men in the world, believe it or not. Rose stepped forward, giving the brute man a wry look.
"We are Dmitri Kholodov's new slaves. He sent us here to test our strength. He mentioned that he detested this place, and refused to come to this pathetic establishment in person, so he sent us here alone. Am I quoting Master Kholodov word for word, sir..."
Rosaline bowed her head slightly, hoping to convince the man that they were the legitimate slaves of Dmitri.
The towering man gave a low, nervous laugh before opening the door all the way and gesturing them in. Now, cigarette smoke, loud, discordant music, flashing, colorful, strobe lights, bloodthirsty hollers and screams all hit her at once. It was overwhelming enough to make her stagger, though she managed to adapt to this wild, primitive, human behavior. Rose looked over to Kari before walking in, hoping that she'd follow. And by her attitude, she probably would.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 pm
Kari found it hard to resist the urge to wrinkle her nose and gag on the putrid air she now found herself in. But she managed to change her reaction to moderate disinterest, like it didn't matter to her that she was here, and she was indeed the slave of this "Dmitri Kholodov," the one Rosaline had used as their cover up. Kari could only pray word of there being him wouldn't reach the actually person. But it had gotten them in, Kari reminded herself. She had followed Rosaline in with as much dignity a fourteen year old could entering one of the most revolting places she'd ever would have imagined. Alcoholic beverage, vomit, and sweat were some of the most intense scents her senses had ever encountered, and it was almost overwhelming. Still, Kari went on.

She stuck close to Rosaline, she tried to move through the crowd. They had to get to the large group consisting of the other contestants, of which they were now part of. Once they had fought their way to the back of this new group, Kari looked around at the surrounding people. Many were slaves, real slaves, she realized, and were joined with there masters, who were dressed in the typical way anyone who was loaded was: ridiculously crisp and cleanly, while the slaves were lucky at best to have descent clothing, and the worst, well, they were on chains. These poor people, Kari found herself thinking, until a nearby contestant met eyes with her, then charged at her, wildly like a mindless animal. The owner scowled at Kari, then moved to stand somewhere else, as if she was some dirty animal. Kari clenched her fists, but said nothing.
She had to control that anger.  

pintachu

OG Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:18 pm
[sorry for not posting for such a long time! A ton of school stuff came up, may I still post?]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:20 pm
[[DUH. Of course you can! >w< As for the school stuff, same here. Dx
You can post whenever you want! Also, you have the choice of either joining Kari and Rose, or...whatever else you can come up with. xD]]

Rosaline released her aura fully, hoping that it would act as a sort of barrier for the two girls as they walked through the crowds. Bookies and junkies of all sorts did their business in the crowds. Some paraded around the swarms of the audience showing off their slaves, yelling and shouting around that all should bet on theirs, as it would be a guarantee win. Ironically, some of the slaves enjoyed this. They strutted around, smirking and boasting about their powers or strength or agility. Rosaline was tempted to spit in their direction, but dare not too. Not yet.
Instead, she supressed the natural urge to cough, wheeze, and gag from the array of stenches that thickened the air, and continued to walk down a little pathway that led into a larger room. It was dark and shadowy, enpowering rock and techno music blasted from speakers on the ceiling, and the only lights were, as before, the strobe lights. Rose had begun to feel a bit light headed from this confusing atmosphere. But, luckily, she maintained her composure and, shoulders and back straightened, she continued to walk towards the larger room. A few slaves had already shot her wry and spiteful looks, and threw a fine assortment of demeaning comments at the two of them. Rose simply amplified her aura enough so that it would reach the violent slaves, it easy startle them into submission. The slave that'd lunged at Kari like that had ultimately dug her own grave. Rosaline would kill her the next time they met for assaulting the first person to befriend her in this form.
As they entered the room, a ring of bright white lights that hung from the ceiling where pointed at a large cage. The cage was about 20 x 20 feet in width and height, and its walls were not of bars, but of a fence like pattern- like in typical cage boxing or wrestling. Yipee.
The strobe lights and scents were even more intense here, yet another scent was intermixed with the others. Fear. The audience now consisted of hundreds of slaves. Their ages ranges from 8 to 20 years of age, and races included all common breeds, along with a few rarities. Nekos, Inus, Hybrids- they were all there. Rose didn't exactly know where to go. She just hoped that some worker would soon redirect them to a waiting area, or something.
God, how did she get them into this mess?
Without warning, a male neko, a female neko, and female inu began to tug on their chains as Rose almost passed by them. The nekos hissed, and inu growled at Kari and Rose with such chaotic hatred in their eyes, yet their masters did little to restrain them. Instead, the men smirked and laughed darkly, hoping to intimidate the two new participants. Rose did the one thing she could do to stop their incessive behavior. She flipped her eye patch up to reveal the hollow, bloody eye socket, though made sure Kari wouldn't see. The three violent slaves stepped back and hissed and growled softly now, disgust and fear glimmering in their eyes, their masters even shuddered and yanks on their chains. Rosaline smiled and flipped the eye patch down to cover the horrid sight.
Hopefully, them being newbees here, this place would go a little easy on them...

[[Next post- Kari and Rose shall be found by a worker who was informed that they were Dmitri's slaves, then he lead them into a little 'waiting room' for slaves....I felt that this post would be too long if I included all that. ^ ^llll]]

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:56 pm
Akira slowly woke up. With the festival going on, at least a car hadn't run her over, falling asleep in the street was a stupid idea. Did she have any common sense? She couldn't really remember much of what had happened though. Suddenly an image of blood ran through her mind. 'Seth....!'she thought, swiftly standing up and picking up the scooter. It didn't look too bad... just a popped tire. That could be fixed. Akira dragged it along to the sidewalk, and began to walk, quickly, in hope that she could find her way someplace. After a few minutes, she stopped and smelled the air, coughing a bit. It smelled terrible. Turning towards the smell, she stepped into an alley, and was instantly grabbed by someone. Then it all went black.

[She's gonna end up in the fight club now, in a fight I suppose~]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:22 pm
[[Cool! And yay! Your post has a cliffhanger! >w<]]  

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:42 am
[I absolutely love cliffhanghers! You two can do something with it, if you want. ^^]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:49 pm
[[Hello there and welcome back, paulaterra! :3 Oh and rain, I have some ideas for this fight club... like the prize being some amount of cash, and also I'd like to introduce a new character. Oh and the fights should end with a bang, like mass escape or cause for pandemonium. Like police storming in.]]

Kari was temped to look back as she and Rose moved away from the three violent slaves Rose had made distraught. She must have done something to them, something I couldn't see... Kari watched Rose with a little concern for her friend. Rose had been facing away from her, and she saw her reach towards her face... At what? Her eyes? No, Rosaline only has... Kari's big big black eyes widened, but she was silent. The eye patch.... so I guess that's it, Kari thought, feeling surprisingly disappointed. She'd thought there had been a little more too it, but then again, not many people go around with an eye patch.... Kari glanced back over her shoulder, her mind numb. Ironically, they'd just passed a man wearing an eye bandage.

Kari had decided to let the matter go and concentrate on keeping close to Rose when she experienced a apprehensive feeling. The kind she got right before the Doc would come in and... Kari felt her blood run cold. There, in the middle of the passing crowd, a man seemed to being looking over at them, frowning. Strangely, he was wearing dark, dark shades though they were underground. Yet this made no difference to Kari. She knew they had locked eyes with each other, and only broke contact when they entered the little pathway that lead to the next room.

Despite their knew predicament, Kari found it hard to focus on anything else, until thoughts swarmed her head, one fearful thought stood out: Did he know who they really were?

pintachu

OG Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

impiousLion

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:10 pm
[[@paulaterra - Mmm...I'm kinda brain-dead right now. x_x;; But I'll try if you don't have any ideas.
@ii Kawaiia ii - Almost exactly what I was thinking. ^ ^ Money makes the world go 'round. Hell yeah. >D And ending the fight with a 'bang' should probably include either
a) Police storming in.
b) Rebellion/escape of slaves.
c) Gunfight/shootout/etc.
d) All of the above. xD

I'll edit this post later to respond...As of now, I am very much so being strangled by writer's block. x.x]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:48 pm
Despite Kari's obvious distress with the man in the sunglasses, Rosaline did not notice any of it. She was busy staring down other competitors as they shot the girl's spiteful glowers. God, if only there weren't so many people here...So many visitors...Rose would show them what she was truly designed to do.
Shaking her head, Rosaline followed a little line of slaves into a darker, somewhat quieter room. It looked like a storage closet, or something like it. Somewhat roomy and clutchered with random sound and light equipment. The contestants sat on a few black boxes used for storing, again, equipment. Some heads were low, some prayed slurred prayers, some narrowed their animalistic eyes into piercing slits as Rosaline and Kari passed. A couple kinder slaves gave awkward smiles and pointed to the back of the room, as a nicer way to say, 'Back of the line, you two'. Rosaline nodded appreciatively to the ones who did and continued to the back.
Once there, she found an unoccupied box and sat down. Rose licked her thumb and tried to rub off the dried blood streaking down her face.
Damn it...They would be up to fight in about...well, depending on the fights, from 15 minutes to an hour...Damn.

impiousLion

pintachu

OG Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:45 pm
Drake frowned as he watched the two girls pass through the crowed of people between him and the fight "arena." Lately he'd been stalking these fights, so he could gather some inside information about them, and maybe figure out how to shut them down. He hated it here, yes, and not just because of how the slaves were treated. No, the place itself was repulsive. Drake didn't even have any sort of super sense, which tells you how bad the environments of these fights really are. No, they wouldn't want to make the slaves feel at home, he thought ruefully. But there wasn't time for that, he reminded himself as he intently locked eyes with the smaller some, the one that he felt he knew somehow... Anyway, the certainly weren't here to watch the fights, he thought to himself, since they were ushered in with the other contestants. Nope, they had to be escapees, on the run, looking for somewhere to go.

That's where I come in, thought Drake as he started to move forward in the crowd, towards where the girls had disappeared too.

----------------------------------------

Kari looked around, examining their new location. She'd taken a seat behind Rose so that they were back to back. Kari watched some of the other slaves yet made it a point to avoid eye contact with the unfriendly, but no one even glanced at her once she was seated. They must think I'm not a threat, mused Kari. She sat there quietly, and waited, mulling over the man with the shades a little more, but not before thinking about how all the others were in for a surprise. Little did she no the brutality of these fights. Kari never would have expected what lied in store for them all.

((lol, I love building suspense.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 pm
Akira slowly opened her eyes, taking a desperate breath. She couldn't see anything, and as she tried to reach up to her eyes to, maybe rub them, she realized that her hands were tied behind her back. This couldn't be happening. However, as she heard footsteps, she realized it wasn't a bad dream, again. "So, where'd ya come from, girl? You shouldn't be wanderin' round here, especially now," a man said. Akira wasn't happy, and desperately tried to free her hands. She didn't even know where she was. "Silent?" the man asked. She didn't speak. "Well then, I bet you could wait a bit. We still have enough rounds that you could partake in. Imagine how nice you'd look with a bit of blood," he spoke, picking her up, and walking over to a cage near the arena space. The man roughly threw her in the cage and locked the door. Akira's body went limp again.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:22 pm
| | Jesus... *mutters* Sorry I've been absent lately, everyone. ^ ^; I'll get to posting as one of my characters as soon as someone tells me where I should continue from or what I should do... 'xD Stuck at the moment. orz | |

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:31 pm
[[Your OCs, Seth, Sebastian, Dmitri, and Akbar have all been frozen by the Magical Ice of RP Time, and can now only be rescued by a kis- WTH?! Jk, well, yeah. They haven't moved...so...maybe...we can timejump and say the Liselotte had driven away after patching up Seth and Sebastian? xD
Btw, no more posting for me for today. I've gotta do some notes and an essay before I die. x__x;;]]

impiousLion

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:37 pm
| | Ki-ssu desuka? I can do that. ;O *SHOT* Well, sure. Just to be sure, though, I'll post tomorrow morning or when we come back. I need to cram in studying for effing Engrish. :I
Nowait, I mean History. | |

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces