Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:57 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"For now, I think we can only sit and wait for my change to start. Set me on the couch though, if my change is anything like it was before," Theo said with a small sigh. He had hoped to have felt something, even a twinge of a difference in him, but he hadn't felt anything at all. "You know, I think I might miss being this way," Theo said, stroking the skin around him a little suggestively before he laughed, smiling up at Rika.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:01 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika took him out and placed him on the couch next to her, them smiled in response. "I think i might miss you that way to, but it would be nice if i didn't have to marry that man.." Rika looked down, thinking about him made her shake. She regained her smile, and looked at the clock that hung in the library, wondering when it would be time.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:14 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo felt a chill coming over him. He hadn't realized how warm it was so close to Rika, but then suddenly, the cold became hot, and his shiverings grew worse until he was compleely shaking. "R-Rika!" he called out, knowing she would know it was time as he felt his body slump back against the seat, quivering sporadically as his body slowly began growing, his clothes along with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:18 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika's eyes widened, he looked as if he were in pain. "Theo..." She whispered as she watched him change. She wanted to turn away, but she couldn't. She remained frozen, her eyes stayed locked on Theo, wishing there was something she could to to help.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:26 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had wondered, but the old woman did not appear this time to tell him if he was growing, if she would be there again, or anything. All around him though, in a pain-filed haze, he could hear the sound of her cackling once again, seeming to fade every now and then before returning with even more mirth than before. Then, just as suddenly it seemed that his pain was engufing him, it was gone, and Theo was laying, at normal size once again across the furniture. He had been writing about for nearly half an hour, and he tried to get up, but what weak from his thrashings and so could only look. He smiled though, back to normal once again. "Rika," he called to her, smiling all the while.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:31 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika's eyes began to fill with tears, only because she was so happy. "Theo.." She said, right before she leaned down to kiss him softly. She had wanted to do that, ever since he had done it when he was small. This time, she was glad he was back to him normal size. She parted, hoping what she did wasn't to sudden, she blushed.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:42 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was left in a moment of shock before realizing what had just happened. It made him blush, but he was smiling at the same time. I had hoped our first wouldn't be at the alter," he said, finding strength in his arms as he reached around Rika, grasping then pulling her so that she joined, on top of him, on the couch, where he then returned her kiss with one of his own.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:48 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika was startled, but she let him, returned the kiss. She felt content, having wanting to do this since she met him. She parted for a moment, her head slightly hurting after all the movement. Why is my head bothering me at a time like this.. She thought to herself, then hugged Theo, something she had wanted to do for a long time. She almost let tears escape her eyes, now feeling safe in his arms.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:56 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo wrapped his arms around Rika, holding her tightly, never wanting to let go. "Rika," he began to her ear. "We both know it is against you father's wishes. he plans to have you married tomorrow, and so will I, but with myself with you at the altar. I know what I have to give to your father is worth much, but in the way of gifting that to you, I have so little." Theo moved his head back then, so that Rika could see his face. "Rika, I have no ring to offer you now. Other things I also have little of that are not tied to my business. What I can offer you though, are these arms to hold you, my words to always make you smile, and my love to keep in your heart. I know it is not much to offer, but, Rika, will you marry me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:04 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika looked up at Theo, and a tear escaped her eyes. She smiled, and kissed him. When she parted, she whispered, "I will...." She tightened her grasp around him, also not wanting to let go. She had never been as happy as she was at that moment. She looked up at him, remembering something he had said, "Honestly, i dont need a ring to be happy, i already am..."  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:42 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was happy just to hold Rika in his arms at last, having ben kept too small to do so for what, to him, had been far too long a time. He kissed her again, prolonging the contact as long as he could before parting. He was overjoyed, but he was soon coming back to the reality of their situation, and knew it wasn't yet time to celebrate, no matter how much he might want to. "Rika, your family is Christian, correct?" he asked, moving slightly under her, but making no real move to get up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 am
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika put a finger to her bottom lip, signaling that she was thinking. "I think so.." She looked back and smiled, "I never really accepted my family's religion, my mother did not think it was a good idea, seeing as that could cause my painful memories to return.." She then looked confused, "Why do you ask? Is there something wrong?" She became slightly worried, hoping that her religion would not interfere with her happiness. She began to fidget, almost in attempt to get up, but something stopped her from doing so.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:06 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"There is nothing wrong," Theo said, hugging Rika to him. "But there is little time for me to make my case to your father, and I wanted to make sure I presented myself with the correct Book." He was a little curious now, and so he asked Rika, "If you haven't accepted your father's... then are you of a different religion?" He didn't caretruly much any way. He was with Rika and that made him happier than anything could dampen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:08 am
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Well, i am not sure of what religion i was before i was adopted, like i said, my mother was very understanding, but my parents are Christian, yes.." She said with a smile.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:14 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I see then," Theo said kissing Rika's lips at the sight of her smile. Parting again, Theo made a move to get up. Despite how much he liked laying wih Rika on top of him, he knew with certainty that he would make much more time for them to do so later, when they were married.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff