Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:36 pm
Mira cocked her head a little more as the kitten disappeared under the table "For the kitten.....It always seems to come out of nowhere..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:44 pm
He shrugs again. "Eh, I guess... I don't know much about kittens or what I'd name one..." He said before stretching some with a yawn.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 pm
Mira nodded slightly "Then Shadow it is..." She stifled a yawn and shook her head slightly before looking at the pile of books and frowning slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:16 pm
Obeln's wings spread out some so he could stretch it out too for a second before folding back behind his back where he lays back with his eyes closed some. "Urgh... this thing is comfy." He said referring to the couch. He then could see in the small slits of is almost closed eyes that Mira seemed to frown at the pile of books so he asked "... You afraid of books in number or something?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:34 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Yeah I know it is..." She shook her head slightly "I have no problem with book sin large numbers...My problem is reading them all and then trying to write a twenty-five page paper on them..." She pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them, yawning slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 am
Oblen would get a better look at the pile, but he didn't want to move as he began to drift to sleep. "... That's not too hard to do... when's it to be done by?..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:51 am
It was a few hours later but Isaac returned only he wasnt alone a scrawny weasely looking man was thrown inside on the floor by a simple gaze at him you could tell he was a low level vampire. A rodent among godlike creatures. his fangs pointed inward like he had rats teeth and his face and nose came to a point. but he was bleeding from a stake shoved through his shoulder and a holy water burn to his face." Please just let me go!! I dont even bite humans. I eat rats!!" Isaac smiled and pulled him to a chair." You are what you eat I see. But I didnt bring you here to hear you whine and beg. I brought you here to tell me about the vampire known as "The Mist"."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:38 pm
Mira closed her eyes and stifled another yawn "It's due in three days......"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 pm
Oblen nods himself to sleep, too tired at the moment to even say his idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:23 pm
Mira drifted off to sleep, her silver hair covering her face.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 pm
Oblen awakens as the sun just began to rise. He looks over to Mira who was still asleep and lightly sighs. He slowly gets up to be careful not to make any noise and gently walks over to the books. He looked at them with a tilted head and looked over the cover of them. Most of them he has already read, seeing as threw the years he had to occupy himself by reading books, but there was one book of the pile he has yet to read. He opens it up and starts to read it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:41 pm
Mira awoke to the light sound of someone turning the pages of a book and opened her eyes.She gave Oblen a confused look before shacking her head and tieing her hair back.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:52 pm
Oblen, hearing the sudden movements on the couch, looks up from the book to see Mira awakened and tied back her hair. He sighs before looking back down to the book. "Well, thought I should read the only book within the pile that I didn't already read."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:17 pm
Mira looked at him, slightly shocked that he'd already read most of the books "And why did you think that?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:36 pm
Oblen flips a page before saying as he read "I've spent long hours reading books and seeing different point of views of public authors... It's interesting to see people's opinions... especially how they think some things happened in the past a certain way, but are wrong..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games