Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
~Black_Blood Cat~ Is in under process of revamping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piedmon or Marinedevimon? o wo
  Piedmon
  Marinedevimon
View Results

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 pm
Yep, I saw Mars once too. It was LAAAAME. You'd have to have a super powerful telescope to even make it seem bigger than a star. *shrug*

Oh, and I love Lilithmon. :3

CAAAAAT. Help me chose a partner Digimon because I'm having troubles. TwT  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 pm
Honestly i think this whole mars thing is over hyped. but i may still look for it since i don't have anything better to do.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:42 pm
Fudge is kinda right...and yeah you totally need a super powerful telescope to make it look more bigger than a star.

Ehh..ehh...I DUNNO! Let me check the Digimon list first D;
What about Biyomon? ^^;;

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:48 pm
Winevy
Yep, I saw Mars once too. It was LAAAAME. You'd have to have a super powerful telescope to even make it seem bigger than a star. *shrug*

Oh, and I love Lilithmon. :3

CAAAAAT. Help me chose a partner Digimon because I'm having troubles. TwT

Pick Gabumon, regular digivolve all the way up to Metalgarurumon, then DNA with my MirageGaogamon Bm for ZeedGarurumon.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm
You don't have a Miragegarurumon. You turned him into RM then because you blabed about RM and BM your digimon turned into BM  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:58 pm
Ack, there's gonna be more Gabumon roaming around the place then @.@

And thanks a lot for the pink Rosemon ~rolls eyes~

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:59 pm
I mean you nedd Miragegaogamon (why did I say gaurumon) for Z'd.
King did curse us with th gift of light XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:01 pm
I want a Fresh one. :3 Cause they're cute.

xD Yes, I like Digimon/Pokemon because of their cuteness, not their power. Call me crazy.

Also, what does limited mean on the Digimon List? ^^;  

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:03 pm
I knew you were aiming for a cute Digimon xD I thought Biyomon is kinda cute though :3
Limited means its kinda rare....Restricted.. 100% Rare xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:06 pm
levelnight20
You don't have a Miragegarurumon. You turned him into RM then because you blabed about RM and BM your digimon turned into BM

WTF Do you mean blabbed? I tried to enter my awesome ruin mode Digimon and I didn't think it was fair that Rosemon had an official Ruin Mode spot and MirageGaogamon didn't. BBC I'm deeply sorry for your loss. And also Night, people do different versions of the same digimon and get the same Digimon, a prime example being a cross between z'd Garurumon and regular Wargreymon into Omnimon. I'm sure Bm fused with Metalgarurumon will get me a Z'd.  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:07 pm
Yep :3

So am I not allowed to have a limited one?

I was also thinking Poyomon. Cx  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:07 pm
kingofjokers7
levelnight20

WTF Do you mean blabbed? I tried to enter my awesome ruin mode Digimon and I didn't think it was fair that Rosemon had an official Ruin Mode spot and MirageGaogamon didn't. BBC I'm deeply sorry for your loss. And also Night, people do different versions of the same digimon and get the same Digimon, a prime example being a cross between z'd Garurumon and regular Wargreymon into Omnimon. I'm sure Bm fused with Metalgarurumon will get me a Z'd.

UU tee eff?  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:09 pm
kingofjokers7
levelnight20

The one thing you should know about leaders is that when somebody complains they must fix it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:11 pm
What about..Zerimon? :3 I was thinking Conomon but it was Limited D;

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:11 pm
levelnight20
kingofjokers7
levelnight20

The one thing you should know about leaders is that when somebody complains they must fix it.

Well I was hoping the "fix" would be adding MirageGaogamon Rm to the list. If you want to play the hate game again I could blog about my feelings in paragraphs again.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games