Reply Adult Furries Guild
Find a Furry Friend! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chinterton

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 am
Can I have my information removed from this page? Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 am
You know, it's not often I get a chance to meet anyone from the online scene. Would it be too late to add one?

(Too bad, here's my thing anyway)
Echo The BlackChrimson
Fursona Name: N/A (Can't download unto my current tech due to several memory issues)
Real Name: Well...Everyone I know knows me by Echo, so it may as well be my real name.
Other Stuff: 19 going on 20. I'm a guy with typical bird-like attributes, and some other attributes that I can't quite pick out, so I'm just labeled as a Phoenix. To suit where I live, I am indeed a desert rat. I draw often, I enjoy anime and such conventions, am a gamer, and mildly short tempered at times. (at least I'm honest).  

Echo The BlackChrimson

Familiar Entrepreneur

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:48 am
Login name here Deaths kitsune
Fursona Name: Gauge
Other Stuff: still waiting for the response as to why all the furs are in norther MN  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:42 pm
Fur2tank6
Fursona Name: Veron Req
Other Stuff: Always looking to meet new friends!  

Fur2tank6

SernieBanders

Friendly Cat

7,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:25 am
Login name here JakeS009
Fursona Name: Alec
Other Stuff: I dont know razz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:26 pm
Login name here: Kayian
Fursona Name: Kayian
Other Stuff: I don't have many any friends and after some "events" that I am not at liberty to speak about. I just need some people to hang with, unlike the guys at my community collage who are just acquaintances....

I am strait and I can do some movie editing. I am currently working on becoming a 3d editor though, cuz that's the way the world is going towards, but really I wish to be a voice actor. If you want to hear me, well talk later.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Neskers

Fluffy Wolf

13,325 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 am
Login name here - Neskers
Fursona Name: Reina
Other Stuff: Well I'm a 17 year old female Arctic Wolf. I'm a proud Lesbian, who is Canadian eh! I love to draw, I plan to be a Game Designer. Music = My life. I have more info about me on my profile. Oh and I LOVE video games, such as Final Fantasy and Zelda. >.>;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Login name here - John Foxton
Fursona Name: John Foxton (Duh ._.)
Other Stuff: Femboi, proud of it~ <3.

Except for men, I like Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts & Anime~ ^w^

ankarhagen

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:36 am
Rebellous SaDiablo
Fursona Name: Emmi Heldt
Other Stuff: I'm sardonic and kinda bitchy. I like solitude, minus one or two friends and my S.O. I usually hide in my home for several weeks at a time, only leaving my house for food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 pm
Perhaps this thread should be remade? Maybe by someone who is more active and can edit the listings.
It's a good idea, in theory. Could just stand to be revamped.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:30 pm
I'd prefer to replace this entire thread with one of those map thingies that has a whole bunch of people dotted all over it and when you click on one you can view a little more info or have a photo or stuff like that.

http://maps.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=guide.cs&guide=21670&topic=21676&answer=144365#collaborate
Sorta like this, but where there's a little less random person control over it so that someone doesn't come along and delete everything.

I just don't know what they're called or where you go to get one of those set up. If anyone even knows of a web site that has this, let me know so that I could try to find out what the service is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:18 pm
Garek Maxwell
I'd prefer to replace this entire thread with one of those map thingies that has a whole bunch of people dotted all over it and when you click on one you can view a little more info or have a photo or stuff like that.

http://maps.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=guide.cs&guide=21670&topic=21676&answer=144365#collaborate
Sorta like this, but where there's a little less random person control over it so that someone doesn't come along and delete everything.

I just don't know what they're called or where you go to get one of those set up. If anyone even knows of a web site that has this, let me know so that I could try to find out what the service is.

You mean like this?: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21249429  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:12 pm
shoki_de_nai
Garek Maxwell

You mean like this?: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21249429

Yes, that exactly. ._.
Why I never saw that or knew about it, I don't know.
Thanks for the link! Maybe threads will get shuffled around or something in the future.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:15 pm
Madymouse
Fursona Name: Katelyn
Other Stuff: I'm usually really shy around people i first meet, but once you get to know me I will be very loud and random(: I am currently 13~ and single.. I also am a straight female. I love to roleplay as my new character Katelyn.. ~shes a mouse~ I also love to draw, paint, and sing. My favorite type of music is country. I draw all sorts of things, mostly animals and furry's.  

CommanderFluffykins

Girl-Crazy Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SigmaPyrexia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:59 am
SigmaPyrexia
Fursona Name: Sigma Pyrexia (I think?)
Other Stuff: I like video games, lots of kinds of music, and drawing badly! I'm also really shy in real life sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff