Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

Mika smiled, leading him back out to the car. He opened the trunk of his vehicle. He took all the drums items out and set it on the ground, closing his trunk. "Could you carry this?" Mika asked, holding out the drum sticks and symbols.
Out of the corner of his eye, Mika spotted someone else picking up pieces of the drum set. "Hey Lucid. Lucid, this is Iroha. Iroha, this is Lucid the lead singer." Mika said.
"A pleasure it is to meet you, Iroha." Lucid said kindly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:53 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"Searching long and hard for myself"

Iroha nodded to him, "Nice to meet you..." Iroha then took notice of his voice and appearance. "Oh, you're that customer from the other day with Mika-san..."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image

Lucid smiled. "Yeah, we never did properly introduce ourselves." Lucid took notice of.
Mika grabbed the last of the items and lead them past the guard and Mika lead them to the spot on the stage where he needed to set up the drums. He set it up quickly, making a few adjustments. Lucid left before them to the back room. Once Mika was finished, he leads Iroha back to the room with the others. Louis was in there now.
"Ah, so this is Iroha? I'm Louis." Louis said, holding out his hand for Iroha to shake.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:30 am

"H-hello." he said as he brought his hand out to shake with the male. He felt uncomfortable touching someone he doesn't know too well as much as he found it quite daunting speaking to everyone because of unfamiliarity.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

"Well, concert starts in fifteen minutes." Lucid announced, checking his watch.
Mika shrugged, turning to Iroha to speak. "So, where are you going to watch it?" Mika asked, wanting to make sure Iroha was comfortable and knew where he needed to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 pm

"I'll go watch in the sea of crowds." he said as he then exited the room.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Mika followed Iroha out into the crowds. It was getting filled up quickly. He put his hood up to not be recognized. "Alright, when the concert is over, please make sure to come back onto the back of the stage. Unless you don't want me to give you a ride..." Mika said, raising his eyebrows. "Hey, just be careful, alright?" Mika said concerned, not wanting to leave Iroha all alone in a crowd of strangers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Iroha nodded to him "I'll be fine as long as they don't start a mosh pit."

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

Mika chuckled. "They probably will, so try to find a different spot if that does happen. I don't want you getting hurt. Mosh pits can get really brutal." Mika said, patting Iroha on the shoulder. "I have to go now. Make sure to keep your pass on you, and you might want to even hide it under your shirt so others don't see and try to steal it." Mika suggested.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 pm

"Alright." he said slipping the pass underneath his shirt and glanced around the room. "I'll be standing over there." he said, pointing near the guard at the door.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Calmx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image

"Great idea. That guard over there is extremely trustworthy." Mika said with an approved smile. "See you around." Mika said with a final bow and a pat to Iroha's shoulder before leaving.

Mika met the rest of the band mates at the back of the stage. "Just another five minutes." Lucid said with a sigh.
Mika sat down at the drum set as the others also took their positions.
The curtains opened, and Lucid made an introduction. Once the crowd somewhat calmed down, they went right into their first song of the concert.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:13 am

Iroha sat in a chair next to the guard. There the guard greeted him and asked for a reason why he wouldn't join the people on the floor. "Hahah...I don't want to get hurt." the guard laughed as he agreed with him.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

The concert lasted late into the night. It was around 12:00 am when the last song was finished. Mika was glad to see that nothing bad had happened, as far as he could tell. His main concern was for Ireoha, wanting to make sure that he was not harmed.
The band went to the backstage to greet those who had passes to see them after the concert. They signed autographs and made brief conversations with the people. Mika spotted Iroha after awhile of searching. Greeting Iroha, Mika walked up to him. "So, how was it?" Mika asked eagerly, always loving to hear peoples critism or praise. He loved hearing peoples views on the concerts, even if they were negative views. It halped Mika to get better by improving from others suggestions.

((Sorry it took me so long to respond. I saw your post long ago, but this is such a slow computer, that I didn't have the patience to deal with it before right now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Iroha smiled to Mika, "It was quite the show, and your music was exhilarating." he said, "I hope I could buy a CD, or something, soon." Mika's band was now number two on his favorite list, behind Juu-chan.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Mika smirked. "Buy it? Dude, it would be no problem for me to just give you the two CDs we have on shelves." Mika mused, giving Iroha a quick pat on the shoulder. Mika turned to the rest of the band real quick to say bye. He lead Iroha away from the crowd of people. "I think I should get you home soon though. I don't want your grandmother to worry. Unless you would prefer to stay out longer and do something." Mika said, wanting to make sure Iroha wouldn't get scolded at by his grandma if he was late from coming back home.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff