Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 am
Christy walked beside Ellie, sticking a hand in her pocket. She was thinking about what Seth had put in her shoe. Dye my hair, lose my accent....hmmm, I also need to sit down and go over all my stuff. I think I might know...yeah... she thought to herself, as Ellie redialed the number.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 am
"Hello? Ellie?! This is Seth. We are out of prison and need some help. We have a person here who knows your brother and is willing to tell us more."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:37 pm
This caused a spark of interest to Ellie. "Really? Well, where are you guys? Can we meet up with you somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:26 pm
"Would you believe me if I said in washington D.C.?"

*Seth was happy to talk to Ellie, and judging by her voice, she was happy to talk to him as well. She had some sort of paranoia when it came to trusting people related to the government. Actually, since her brother took off, she hasn't really trusted anyone since.*

"So how about we meet at the aeronautic space museum?"  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:06 am
She laughed. "Well, at least I don't have be getting you myself." She said jokingly. Honestly, that was the last thing she wanted to do, but if she had to she would. She was happy to hear from Seth, and the fact that he had escaped. Now she could relax just a tiny bit. "Sounds great to me. Meet you there in about fifteen minutes." She looked at Christy, giving her a small but noticeable indicating that meant that she knew where Seth was. She didn't want L or his partner to guess who they were talking about. "It's my friend, Hank. He had gotten himself into some trouble a couple of days ago, and he's clean now. He wants to meet up with us, so let's hurry before he gets impatient and leaves."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:45 pm
"Ellie, is there someone with you? If so then they are probably with the government. First off, never go to anyone who says we are taking you somewhere safe repeatedly. Never get in their vehicle. make sure to go into a public area. Lose them as soon as possible. Have a good one. I'll talk to you when you get to the museum. I will be at the 3d movie pod things. I will wait there." *Seth Hung up. It usually takes thirty seconds to trace a call. He hung up at twenty-five.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:52 pm
Christy looked at Ellie, and smiled. "Well, let's go see him then." she said, and started walking with Ellie, sighing like she was thinking. She wasn't. Actually, it was a habitat, a nervous or happy habit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:49 pm
*Seth went to the museum. Jason didn't at all like the idea, but there was not much he could say. The others needed to recover from their trip to prison. They needed fresh air. They would tour the museum while seth and Ellie talked. If anything were to happen, Jason would take Charles hostage. In the confusion, Dante would run. He opened the door to the building and went into it. Jason followed with charles and Dante. They split up right there.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm
Ellie nodded and agreed to what Seth has to say, then went to her car. She started up the engine and locked the does when Christy got in, and headed to the museum. Once they got there, she looked to Christy and said, "Okay, he said he wanted to meet us where they hold those 3d movie pods." Ellie dare not say anything out of the ordinary just yet. She had learned to always act as if someone's listening in onto her conversations. She looked around, and when finding the right sign, she followed the direction it pointed to where they were.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:33 am
*Seth waited. The S.C.A.R.E. unit allowed him to do alot. It basically could make audio messages mental and vice versa. Through this thing, seth could radio Jason. He thought about Ellie. He hadn't seen her for a long time. Even he didn't know quite what to say. Ever since Jack went insane, Ellie had been thrown to and fro. There was alot to discuss but not right now.., maybe right now. Seth heard JAson say, "Turn off your transmitter. Your thoughts are being translated." Seth blushed and turned it off. He wasn't sure how Jason was doing but he sounded flustered. Maybe Dante was talking. That was anervous habit of his to talk really fast. Jason was a very quiet guy. This must bug him. Seth looked to the left and his heart skipped a beat. There was Ellie and Christy but behind them, there was a familiar looking man. He wore a long-sleeved white t-shirt in the summer with Jeans. Seth searched through his memory. That was the man from the car crash. That was L.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 am
As soon as Ellie saw Seth, she smiled brightly and waved. Her smile faltered, though, when she saw his facial expression. Someone must be behind us... And at that thought, she realized that there was a third pair of footsteps falling behind her and Christy. Immediately, she thought up a new plan. Slightly blushing, she slowly put her hand down. "Oh, um sorry, I thought you were a friend of mine. He told me he'd be here, have you seen him? He's got dark brown hair and about this tall." She raised her hand to about where it marked six feet, showing him what she meant by how tall. At the same time, she gave him a knowing look, asking if everything was alright without having to say it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:11 pm
*When this was over, Ellie was going to smack him, Christy might yell, Jason would be utterly disgusted, and Dante would be confused. He wasn't sure if he could trust L but if Ellie stayed and didn't do anything, it would be painfully obvious she was lying. She would have to leave with him. Well, he didn't want to do this but here it went. He walked up to Ellie.*

"Well hey there baby. I haven't seen anyone that tall but how about me? I'm sure I could give you a good time. Just come with me."

*He placed a small tracer on her arm. He lifted both of his eyebrows twice. She had an idiot of a boyfriend once that did and said just that. So she would now smack him, turn around and say come on Christy, or whatever name she made up, and walk away. Then Seth would walk up to L and interview him. Just wait for the reaction.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:54 am
She scrunched up her nose and let out a noise of disgust. He was reminding her of an old sleazy boyfriend she had, and I guess it was too get a real reaction from her. After placing the tracer on her arm, she snatched her hand away and swiftly turned on her heals, not saying a word to him. This kind of made her feel guilty, but both him and herself knows that she really isn't this rude to him, it was just an act. As she walked away, a shiver went up her spine as she noticed the man from earlier in the park. "Come on, let's go. This man's a freak." She said to Christy, not glancing at the man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 pm
Christy, shrugged, and stuck her tounge out at Seth, rolling her eyes before walking off. "It's not his fault you're so pretty, cheer up Lena." she said, and smiled keeping up her act. Inside however was a different story.
~OhMyGod!!!!! I want to laugh so hard right now. That was just to funny. He said "Hey.." and Ellie loooked pi**ed off. OH dear god, that was funny!!!~  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:48 pm
*Seth pretended to be dissapointed. In reality he expected more of a reaction but this meant he kept his face. L was staring at him with dark pitchblack eyes. Seth turned to some girls who had witnessed the event and hit on them too. They actually did hit him.*

"Dang, I have rotten luck with women."

*He looked at L directly.*

"Pardon, bro. Do you have a problem?"

*Seth walked up to the man. He grabbed him by the sleeve and took him to the 3-d pods. While they were inside, Seth talked.*

"Aren't you the guy from the truck incident? why are you here?"  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces