Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Alucard chuckled "Ok... I'll wait, what would you want to do in the meantime then?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:05 pm
Looking at the rose, Raine smiled even though she wasn't sure what happened but when she heard yelling she quickly followed to see Nights, Riku and a vampire that she'd never seen before. Without hesitation, she bound the vampire just long enough to unsheathe her elven dagger and hold it to his neck "Who the hell are you and what are you doing to Riku?" she demanded, her wings flared out in anger as he appeared by her side "Trouble, more like hell is coming to us already, and I'm not talking about Vale"  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:20 pm
Nights held Raine in place, " I don't think so Raine." She said with an evil grin on her face. "I don't care who the hell you are." She told her. And with a snap of her fingers Raine was blown back  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:23 pm
Raine sliced through the blow and stood there "You know Nights, I've never like you but you obviously underestimate me and what I've had to do the last few years" she said before taking the power of her blow and throwing it back at her  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:27 pm
((Sorry guys, but some things have come up. I probably won't be on for a while. Do what you like with my character...))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:28 pm
Nights waved her hand and the blow went poof, "No, i think your a stupid wimp." She said  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:33 pm
Raine merely smirked "I could say the same about how I feel about you" as she brought her wings to her back, she had fought with Pelendralaar, been to the Astral plain to save her best friend, this girl was nothing compared to the hell she's been through  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:38 pm
Nights chuckled, "Your memories are pathetic, truly pathetic. I bet you think your some type of hero." She told her  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:49 pm
Chuckling, she crossed her arms "Hardly, honestly I had friends beside me and it took all of us and took some work but that's one thing I have at least, friends that I trust and who care" she said and looked over Nights, knowing she would scoff but she hardly cared. Taking Riku's hand, she led him back to the school  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:57 pm
Nights chuckled, she already knew that one day Raine, would fall. It may not be today, or tomorrow, but she knew it will happen. And then, she wouldn't have friends to pick her back up. You can't rely on other people. She thought in Raine's mind  

Nights of Nyx

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:04 pm
Raine turned her head "No, I can't but at least I can love and that means I have more strength than you'll ever have" she said and smiled "I feel sorry for you, I may fall one day but it will have to be my child's hands" she said, not realizing that she was predicting her own death "Until another time Nights" she said and took Riku with her  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 pm
Nights chuckled, and with a snap of her fingers a picture appeared in Raine minds of what that day when she falls will look like. She laughed and headed back to where Alucard was.  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:52 pm
Riku turned to Raine "Raine... You didn't have to hep but thank you for helping me Raine... Anything you need just ask"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 pm
Kirra had stood up to demonstrate the proof of where her center was, but at the same time, others were starting to cause trouble. Even Vale seemed to have done something wrong, for he was no longer anywhere in sight. With a sigh, Kirra paced around, waiting for one of the two instructors to return.  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:36 pm
Raine had blocked her mind from Nights, not seeing the image she projected to her as she looked at Riku "I just need you to be alright and to trust that I am not here to make a fool of you, can you do that for me?" she asked as they walked back towards the school. Touching her hair, she made sure the feathers were still there, smiling when the brushed her fingers  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games