Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:27 pm
Fang felt an arrow fly past him, and he dropped to the ground, seeing something worse than he imagined, it was as if she had gone crazy he grabbed the crossbow before she could shoot "Racy! please stop! they're dead, please just stop"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:48 pm
racy took a few breaths of air, looking at him blankly. she just stared at him for a few minutes before blinking, and looking at herself slowly. she saw herself covered in blood. she also saw all the extra arrows shot up to the side of the mounatin and on the garound, all around her. she touched her face and blood was on it. her clothes were tinted red with blood. she shook her head, confused. "wha...what happened??" she said, feeling strange, as if shed blacked out. she didnt remeber anything of what just happened.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 am
he sat down, handing her a cloth to clean the blood"i dont know, but it's over now"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:57 pm
Racy was scared, her hand shaking as she took the cloth. she really didnt know what just happened, but she knew it had to d with the hatred of these people, her rage of losses, her revenge for her family. "hmhk.." he mangaged to humm out to him. her wound has healed almost 90%, enough for her to walk and fly. "s-so...w-w-where to n-next? now t-that we've gotte rid of most of these horrid people..things, what do next?" sh said, standing up as she wiped herself off.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 pm
Fang shrugged " I dunno, anything that doesn't involve those monsters" he said standing up then started to climb the exit  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:00 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang shrugged " I dunno, anything that doesn't involve those monsters" he said standing up then started to climb the exit
racy nodded as he started to climb. she clumsily flew up, but she managed to get out of the mountain. she wondered where Reks could be, hoping he wasnt hurt, or worse, dead. then she waited for fang. ((omg, i had te worst day yesterday!!! gonk ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:05 pm
Fang pulled himself out of the mountain and stood next to Racy " where to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:43 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang pulled himself out of the mountain and stood next to Racy " where to?"
rcy shruggs. "iono. lets just fly around, know the place better?" she didnt wait for an answer, jumping off the top of the mountain, and pulling up at the last minute, scaring herself and giving herself chills. "woah, that was scary. iwanna do it again!" she said to herslef, flying out of the woods, up high into the sky, airborne. it was wonderful. theres a reason people dream about flying.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 pm
Fang ran and jumped off the mountain, immediately taking flight, emerging from behind racy, soon catching up to her he spun around in the air " wohoo!!" he screamed laughing in pure excitement he dove toward the ground then reemerged quickly, laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang ran and jumped off the mountain, immediately taking flight, emerging from behind racy, soon catching up to her he spun around in the air " wohoo!!" he screamed laughing in pure excitement he dove toward the ground then reemerged quickly, laughing
racy flew in spiral circles, at 100 mph. then she slowed down, practicing her banking.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:09 pm
Fang circled around her, and it reminded him of, well, swirling. falling far behind her he sped up, and shot past her when she slowed down, so he slowed down and looked back at her to see what she was doing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:20 pm
she saw fang whip right past her, and giggled. she stopped her little banking and caugt up to him. "sorry, i wasjust...yeah." she blushed, looking down. "s-so...um...how long have you been ...flying? your...good." she said, a light nervous chuckle as she looked up at him.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:26 pm
*Reks walks not knowing where to go* "Wow no one"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:30 pm
Fang blushed at her giggle and looked up at her " I've been at it since i was little always enjoyed the sheer rush." he smiled and continued on flying alongside her  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:40 pm
"yeah...i just learned since i as seven, when i was alone with my brother. somehow, he knew he wasnt gonna be around forever, not even mor than 10 years, so he had that much time to train me, to get me prepared for this day. it payed off. he knew i would bring him justice. thanks for the help...." she said, looking down. then she spots Reks, and she grabs fang's hand absent mindedly and just rushes down. she lands infront of Reks, with ehr arms crossed.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games