Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 pm
((Ok, I will settle this. First, yes, Dallas Texas can exist in AC timeline, second, Strider is right, The Protectors pretty much don't do anything but get rid of rogue groups and fight off the bad guys that noone else can handle. Kind of like Superman taking over for Batman cause Batman can't handle it. Third, Strider is again right, consider what would happen in real life, that is how it works here other than the massive robots fighting. A crowd getting past a military barrier is highly unlikely unless they started beating up the soldiers standing guard, and a professor having a rod that just so happens to go along with all that is also highly unlikely. Not impossible, just unlikely. Now, just carry on as if nothing has happened other than a recon team getting dispatched to Earth to see if the cylinder has anything to do with the Church, and if not, find out what is going on with it, and go on from there.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:30 pm
((Jeez, I leave you alone for five minutes, and there's new players writin' crazy stuff all willy-nilly! @New Guy: The current villain is an ultra-conservative church with plans to use misguided but well-intending religious zealots for its own selfish gain. The Protectors, as was previously stated, are a paramilitary group that works independently of the world's governments to combat threats that diplomacy cannot hope to dispatch. They're pretty busy with the Church ATM, but since I gave permission for my villain to die, don't expect that to stay that way. Just trying to provide a little up-to-speed action to help you get rolling. Your ideas seem to be a bit unlikely in the context of this RP, but we've made good material out of much worse than that. xd Welcome to
ACAM, by the way! @The rest of you: I still don't have much time for RPing...but feel free to call on me if you are in need of a quick story fix. I'm pretty good at resolving and reconciling odd story elements. 3nodding Maybe sometime soon I can come back full force to at least see this one to the end, if you need me to.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:58 pm
((What did you expect? XD Jenkins, you'll learn our style of communicating and fighting quickly, don't worry. I think you'll fit in soon, after you've punched Strider a few times.))

"If they find us, you mean, Kamon." Adalwulf used the back of his hand to hit Kamon's head with a slight curse. He rubbed the area the band had stung and frowned, though he couldn't help but laugh anyway. "I see. Tell them I said 'Hi', then. I kind of miss the little mädchen."

"Hm?" Demyan glanced behind him in time to see a chair come rocketing out of the open doors. He shrugged in response to Chris's question as it crashed into the wall, and he dug into a pocket for a lighter. "People are easy to push. You just have to know when." He searched in his other pocket and pulled out a cigarette, holding it in his mouth as he lit it. "I have not seen you for a while, though, Chris, besides the exercise earlier." Puffing smoke, he continued down the hall. "You've been asleep longer than me. What do you think of this place?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 am
((The Earth of the AC timeline is much the same as it is IRL, geographically speaking. The story is supposed to be so far in the future that borders that we know have been forgotten and re-drawn in different countries, such as the Sanq Kingdom. Also, I thought I'd point out that we've already used Mars in a previous story. It was the host of a pre-historic human colony (read the end of ACAM2 for more info) and was thoroughly explored. Perhaps your character and his machine are remnants of this long-dead society? Just a thought.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:33 am
((mutated humans works for me, just look at Chris and Demyan. They barely qualify as human anymore XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:58 pm
Frog Apocalypse
((mutated humans works for me, just look at Chris and Demyan. They barely qualify as human anymore XD))

((Hey, hey!...Demyan's definitely more human than Chris, he still has most of his body left. XD *Demyan punches Chris in teh face*))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:59 pm
((*glances around at everyone else* Eh, I think it's good. But then I never really have too much of a problem with posts, unless they're off track of the storyline.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm
((Sure. *is the only one on again*))

Settling back comfortably on the couch located back in the lounge, Adalwulf propped his feet up on one of the arms, laptop humming happily in his lap. From where he was, he'd be able to monitor most of what was going on in the (ship? colony? I forgot.) without having to go to the main control room. Besides himself, the crews, Nick and Kamon, who had yet to leave for the refinery ruins, he'd be virtually alone in the place, so there was no point in leaving his comfortable spot. Multiple tasks were being handled by his computer, one of which included mini-screens monitoring the news and military system reports that Adalwulf decided to keep an eye on, in case the Protectors were needed for serious action like rebel military groups or rouge gundams. One caught his eye, confusing him in the process. [--SSISTANCE NEEDED. MILITARY PERSONNEL DOWN. NOT HUMA--]  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:22 pm
Cole had sent a message but tried again on a radio frequency not knowing Adalwulf had been watching and listening. He pressed the communicator button. "This is Gunnery Sergeant Cole Greaves calling on all military frequencies. Military assistance needed, the meteor that touched down near Dallas is a gundam, I repeat a gundam!"

Nick had come over to Adal as he had seen the message wiping his hands with a rag. "Whats...?" Then he heard the radio message from a radio out in the hangar bay.

"It's a what?! Please confirm Sergeant."

"A gundam, sir! It has a weird symbol on it's side that appears to be some sort of religious sign. Please send back up we have military operatives down."

Nick looked at Adal in surprise. "Welp it's action time." Nick went over to Ater Mico and began launch prep. "Sorry for this Kamon but this may be our chance to get some answers. Adal, you comin'?"

Cole looked out from behind his cover and ordered civilians to go to their designated safe zones. Then he turned his sights towards the gundam. He took aim with his beam rifle and fired. "Maybe this shall buy some time."

Chris thought for a moment, his robotic face showing no features so it seemed that he was just pausing. "Well I believe that these people are all weak, especially Dure." Chris blinked one of his eyes. "His weakness brings the rest of us down. He may be 'His Holiness' but he uses others to do his work." Chris went to a window near where he and Demyan were talking. "I'm thinking that Dure has to go. Do you agree? I have seen the way he has treated you so I pretty much know the answer but what I plan to do is use his death to take control with you and the third knight as my second and third in commands, you being second of course. So what do you say, partner?" If he still had a mouth he would have a wicked smile on his face and you could feel it too.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games