Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 pm
Kotetsu lets out another small chuckle when the other said he didn't look that old, then frowns slightly at the rest of the statement. "It's nice to meet you, Kiryu. If you're in some kind of trouble, you should accept help when it's offered. It's kinda my job to help those in distress." He gives a cheesy grin and a small thumbs up with his free hand, then tilts his head slightly again. "Someone after you? If you need a place to hide for a bit, you can stay at my place. Or I could be your bodyguard?" Grins again. He doubted the other would take up either offer, but Kotetsu was the type of person where he absolutely wanted to help and save everyone he could. He'd even been known to get upset when he wasn't able to save a bad guy, after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:30 pm
"Seriously," Kiryu said, "you...don't want to get involved." He seemed firm on that point. "I'm not sure they're actually after me specifically, but...I don't want to drag anyone else into this." It had happened before, to Yusei and Jack, and he did not want it to happen again.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 pm
Kotetsu frowns again, and was ready to argue with the other, then sighs and crosses his arms over his chest. "I don't like it... but... I guess it really isn't my business... If you change your mind though, you can usually find me around here or.." He quickly digs around in his pockets, pulling out a pad of paper and a pencil, quickly scribbling his home address down before offering it to the other. "You can almost always find me there." He grins again, then motions to a restaurant across the street. "You hungry or anything, Kiryu?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm
Kiryu was surprised at how insistent on helping Kotetsu was. "You remind me of someone I knew once," he admitted as he took the address, tucking it into his pants pocket. He wasn't likely to use it, but why not keep it?

And yes, Kotetsu definitely reminded him of Yusei. And of himself, a bit, back in the days when it had been the three of them trying to save the world.

"I..." He was taken a bit aback by the offer of food. Except then his stomach rumbled, and he certainly couldn't argue he wasn't hungry then. "...Yes, some food would be nice..."

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:02 pm
Kotetsu grins a bit at that, tiny tiger like ears perking up a bit. "I do eh? Is this a good memory to remind you of, or a bad one?" He tries not to chuckle again, then looks around for a moment. "Hrm.. Any place in particular you want to eat at? There are a few other places around. Might be one we can go to where you don't have to look over your shoulder for trouble." He was pretty sure that if anyone did show up and try to cause problems for Kiryu while Kotetsu was around, they would be in for a very rude introduction to Kotetsu's fist. The kid seemed like a nice enough sort, anyway, and certainly shouldn't have to be afraid to go out and enjoy life, after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 pm
"A bit of both." Kiryu admitted, but the fond smile on his face revealed that it leaned more towards positive. As long as he didn't think about...how it had ended. "Anywhere should be fine," he said. "I...think I got far enough away to leave trouble behind for now." He said. And now that he was thinking clearer, how could he even be sure that the demon he had caught a glance of was connected to Terra at all? Just because of the hair color, the wings...the fashion sense...Well, it could easily be a coincidence and maybe she had given up on finding him anyway.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm
Kotetsu nods a bit and doesn't press the other for more answers. If Kiryu decided to tell him about his past, that was his own business to tell. Kotetsu may butt into other peoples' problems almost all the time, but everyone has things in their past they don't want to talk about, right? Giving a small nod again, he inclines his head towards the place across the street again. "They've got pretty decent food there. And I'll pay, so order whatever you want, alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:48 pm
Kiryu blinked and then cracked a surprisingly warm smile. He didn't pull that out much anymore, but Kotetsu had earned it. "You're too kind, really. Do you often pick up random strangers on the street and feed them?" He asked. "Not to sound ungrateful, can't say when my last proper meal was."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:03 pm
Kotetsu grins wider at seeing Kiryu smile. It looked good on the kid. He chuckles a bit at the response and nods. "Sometimes, yeah. Like I said, I like helping people in trouble. Whether it's helping them cross the street, chase off bad guys, feed em, whatever the problem may be. I've even climbed trees to rescue kittens." He grins again, then motions for Kiryu to follow him. "In that case, I insist you order enough so that you'll be sure to have something for dinner, just in case, y'know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:27 pm
Kiryu snorted. "You are quite the remarkable person," he admitted. "A real hero type, huh?" He looked impressed, and his tone contained a lot of respect. Kotetsu was the type of person he had tried to be once. He still wanted to be like that, sometimes. He followed the elder rather happily, part of his thoughts already drifting to decent food. "I-" He was surprised once more by Kotetsu's generosity. "You're...you're really too kind," he said.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 pm
Kotetsu smiles a bit at that, tilting his head a bit in thought before speaking again. "I try to be, anyway. But sometimes things just don't work out. Doesn't mean I'm going to give up though. As long as I'm alive and able, I'll do my best to help people." He nods again, then chuckles a bit at Kiryu. "I have a habit of ordering more than I can eat at one sitting as well. And if we both come away from this meeting with a new friend, I'd say today's been a good day, Kiryu." He nods again, then sits at one of the tables, handing a menu to Kiryu.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:57 pm
Kiryu nodded in agreement. "Well, all you can do is try," he said. After all, there had to be some karmic points for effort, right? Especially for people as obviously good as Kotetsu. (Running out on two potential families negated any "trying" karma, Kiryu was sure, but heroing of Kotetsu's sort? Definitely counted for something.) The Fox looked a bit humbled by the simple offer of extra food. "I...really can't thank you enough." He said, sitting down and opening the menu he was handed.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:11 pm
Kotetsu smiles and nods a bit at that. "Yeah. All anyone can do is try. And there's no need to thank me. I'm happy to do it, really." See, helping people like this, that was what Kotetsu lived for. Not the praise or even recognition of being what he was. He wasn't out to impress people or earn fame or anything like that, after all. He motions a waiter over and grins his widest grin. "Oi, Krieger, how've you been, eh?" He says in cheerful conversational tones to the white tiger striped fox that made his way over to them.

Krieger smiles brightly at seeing Kotetsu there, making his way over. He gives the fox with Kotetsu a friendly smile and a nod, tilting his head a bit before answering Kotetsu's question. "Things have been going really good, Kotetsu-san. You want your usual, correct? The fried rice?" At Kotetsu's nod, he smiles and writes it down on the pad of paper he carried before shifting his pink eyes over to Kiryu. "And what might I get for you sir? Or, if you need more time to look over the menu, I could get you gentlemen something to drink instead?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:35 pm
Kiryu nodded slowly and considered the menu, trying to decide what he wanted to eat. There was quite a fair variety. When the waiter came over, he gave him a polite smile, still not entirely sure what he wanted. However, hearing Kotetsu's order of fried rice, he decided that sounded very good, and was definitely the sort of thing that, given the right portion, would last for a while.

"No, I think I'll have the fried rice, and, ah just water to drink." The Fox said, preferring not to overburden with fancy drink orders or anything.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 pm
Kotetsu grins a bit and nods. "Yeah, two waters then please, Krieger. And maybe a few water bottles for when we leave with our leftovers, eh?" He flashes that big goofy grin of his again, causing Krieger to chuckle slightly. "Krieger's an old friend of mine."

Krieger chuckles at Kotetsu fondly, then nods, giving the two a slight bow. "I'll hurry back with your orders and your drinks. Ah..." He stops and looks back at Kiryu. "Are you going to need any special condiments or anything for your rice? Kotetsu-san usually has mayo with his. It won't be any burden or anything, so if there's anything you want, let me know?"  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games