Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:25 am
If you meet the wordcount reqs, then they do count as classes toward growth. However, they only count for 1 class each, no matter how many times you play.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:41 am
I looked throughout the thread, and was curious -- what would fae/faeries be under? It seems to me that they wouldn't really fit under the "Monster" category, because from the description, the monsters delight in looking... monstrous. The faeries look more humanoid than anything else, unless you're going for the strange skinned miniature faeries, but then again, different faeries differ with each person. XD;

For example, some breed of faerie hold themselves in VERY high regard and refuse to speak to lesser things or things that aren't faeries like themselves. I was thinking of having a quest similar to this, with this attitude.

With that said, what is TiH's call?  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:51 pm
You'll find the majority of them listed under Demons ~ (or at least the majority would be listed under demons if I ever updated those threads but yeah) ~ we allow some room to maneuver if a creature seems to span a couple categories, but most default to Demon  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:31 pm
Awesome, thank you! heart  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:56 pm
Can the Carol of Bells heal you, or is it strictly a someone-else thing?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:11 pm
S a l l y S h e e p
Can the Carol of Bells heal you, or is it strictly a someone-else thing?

It can heal you ~ just remember the 5-overall limit  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:54 pm
Sorry for this, but I have a few bell and pill questions. I feel like I'm going to need them a lot. XD

1. Can you use bells on others while they are fighting or do you have to wait until they're done?

2. The bell takes up your attack turn if you use it in battle, right?

3. Can you pop in a pill during a fight? If so, do you still attack or is that your turn?

4. Pills don't teleport you to camp too, do they? This is sort of a dumb question, but I got a little confused when reading.

Thanks, and sorry again. o 3o;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:02 pm
S a l l y S h e e p
Sorry for this, but I have a few bell and pill questions. I feel like I'm going to need them a lot. XD

1. Can you use bells on others while they are fighting or do you have to wait until they're done?

2. The bell takes up your attack turn if you use it in battle, right?

3. Can you pop in a pill during a fight? If so, do you still attack or is that your turn?

4. Pills don't teleport you to camp too, do they? This is sort of a dumb question, but I got a little confused when reading.

Thanks, and sorry again. o 3o;

1) Please wait until they're done fighting.

2) Yes, using the bells does take up your attack turn.

3) You can pop a pill during a fight, but it will cost you your attack turn.

4) Pills do NOT teleport you to camp. When your HP hits 0, you will be booted back to camp at 0 HP. You can use a pill to restore your health and try again, or retire to the infirmary.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:18 pm
If someone ICly gives you one of their health pills, is this allowed? (Someone traded Riley one of their health pills for cider - or thought they did. Now they're separated.. so I figure I'd ask to make sure. XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:39 pm
That question would be something I'll forward to lizbot as soon as she signs on. <3 For now, I'd assume that the pill was just a rock that looked like an extra pill, just for the sake of our sanities if that's okay?  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Booieann

Dapper Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:50 pm
I had Basil set her tent up, but not go into it in case I could get a fight which I was hoping for, though didn't happen. The next day I had an IC post saying she got out of the tent because LP had posted her character waiting for Basil to wake up.

I don't think that counts as it wasn't my intention for Basil to go into the tent. BUT if it happens to count, then I will fix it and stop RPing.

So does Basil have to stop her journey for awhile?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:01 pm
D: eh? It doesn't really matter, but do be careful about setting up the tent, as most battle GMs will read that as the tent being set up and used, and skip your student until you post again.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:46 pm
Nio Love
If someone ICly gives you one of their health pills, is this allowed? (Someone traded Riley one of their health pills for cider - or thought they did. Now they're separated.. so I figure I'd ask to make sure. XD)

Quoting this to say that liz says it's a-okay. c:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:24 pm
Question! Demon marking. Is it considered one of the natural abilities that being in JOY filled land is blocking?  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:20 pm
Nio Love
Question! Demon marking. Is it considered one of the natural abilities that being in JOY filled land is blocking?

Yah ~  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games