Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:09 pm
"I'm Oz Vessaluis."Oz smiled,he then waved to Gil,"and this is my servent Gilbert Nightry,and that's Alice,Break,Skye,Salem and Jinyx."Oz pointed at the scowling Jinyx who stayed behind him.She looked like she was about to destroy the girl at any given momment.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:14 pm
"hmmmm... why are you looking for me?" Um asked, nearly growling. She seemed really mad for no reason. Break stepped a step in front of Skye and Skye wondered what he was doing. She eyed him.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:57 pm
"Well,we heard that there was a chain in this town,and thought we should check it out...."Oz trailed off.Gil cut in then.

"Have you seen anything that happens at night,as in have you witness anything unusual?"Gil stepped towards her but didn't give no eye contact.Jinyx shuddered when Gil made a step forward to the girl.Something about him didn't seem right....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:03 pm
"Uhm...(lol Um said um) well yes i did last night..." Um replied, thinking hard. "Some wierd woman who cackles..."  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 pm
"It's the witch!"Jinyx and Cheshire shouted at the same time before Cheshire went back to his human form.Jinyx's eyes widened at what she just said and quickly covered her mouth.

"Anything else?"Gil smiled insanly under his hat so no one could see,he quickly shook it off and smiled up at Um in a sweet way.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:18 pm
Um, who fealt pressure, sweated. "Er... yeah. Some sort of dog was with her. Didn't get a good glance though... it kind of scared me..." She shivered.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:20 pm
"That was probably her chain,Wispy."Gil replied nodding Jinyx stared at Gil.Gil was acting very...strange she could even feel it in Oz's aruora.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:25 pm
"Well... you heard what you needed to hear. Now go away." Um walked away, angry. What a strange girl. Break grinned, looking back at Skye. Was he... actually just standing in front of her in case Um attacked? Skye looked away. She didn't want Break to be her brother. She wanted him to disapear.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:34 pm
"Well that was very informative why don't we find a place to stay for the night."Gil turned to the group,he was shorter than everyone of the group but he still had this weird dark aroura forming around him.Jinyx didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:59 pm
skye nodded, "yea' lets rest somewhere i guess .  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:38 pm
~*When Night came around..*~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:24 pm
Skye stood up. "Is she out yet?" She asked. "No... not yet~" Break replied. They waited a few minutes before a noisy cackle filled the sky. "Now she's out!" Salem said.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 pm
"Where would you like to go,my dear Wispy?"the witchsmiled evily.The dog growled,it's hair pricking up.The witch looked around her surroundings."Who ever you are,show yourselves!"she bellowed.

"Crap,what do we do now?"Oz turned to his little sister who was holding a small dagger in her hand.Oz's eyes widened at that,"When did you-"

"Bought when you guys were talking to Um,I still have my staff but I just wanted to see how sharp this thing is for close combat."Jinyx informed quickly turning to Skye,"Skye,do you want your powers released?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:38 pm
Skye nodded. "Yes. That'd be the smart thing to do." She said. Salem had his small sword in his hand. "What's our move?" He asked.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:05 pm
"Cheshire."Jinyx whispered.Cheshire nodded and turned into his full human form placing his forehead on Jinyx's as the clock's seal apeared in front of them absorbing Skye in a white orb that smoke suddenly covered her.

"We should do the same,Young Master."Gil turned to Oz,who nodded.Gil jumped onto Oz's back and placed a hand on Oz's head.The same thing happened to Alice as well.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff