Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 am
I will be unable to post for some time due to school related things. My chrecter is Foxus Aragahm in first year  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:11 pm
Hey all of you biggrin I fell in a pothole on my way to school and broke my ankle. Doctor has bedridden me for a few days so I won't be able to post... Have fun for me ok? -gives air kisses to everyone-  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Faith-The1Slayer

5,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:47 pm
March 3-March 9 I will be unavailable  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 pm
Soooo... Grandma's computer got a virus. (Like, so totally not my fault.) I'll update when I can. I'm on my Wii biggrin  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:45 pm
So I am currently isting some of my family up where I was born and they are keeping me busy with thing to do and on top of that their internet access is not the best in the world. I will likely be few and far between in posting for the next few weeks while I am down here. This is manly for the classes my character is currently in so no one flunks me out for be a no shows on some lol. I will do my best to get on and get in some manner of post but that is being super positive, and in all likelihood I will not be able to. Sorry for any inconvnience this may cause people and I will be jumping back in full force once I get back into my normla routine and back home.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:37 pm
Going through a rather fierce week of feeling very depressed...my updates may be rather limited until I can get over this depressive feeling....its really hitting me hard as I have no desire to do much at all, draw, update..even to some extent get online....Im sorry..I will slowly try to update people  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Acel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:36 pm
I've had a few things come up, and won't be able to be active enough to keep up with all my classes for about the next week. Sorry, but life happened!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:47 pm
I'm not sure how much I'll be updating this week, as I'm in rehearsals for my first musical ever. Don't worry, I'm playing fiddle for it, not singing. XD

Also, Sirius Hot-Pink has been dealing with some issues. The most recent being a serious broken middle finger. He can't type.  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:56 pm
My good fellow witches and wizards, I have returned...I suspect I have much to catch up with lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:53 am
I'm going to be gone or spotty for the next week-ish. Things are being done to my house and I most likely will not have internet.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

inMadness

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:03 am
To those it may concern,

I regret to inform you that I must pull my characters from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Time constraints on my end and some things due to arise in my life very soon, I will no longer be able to post on a pace consistent with the requirements of the guild; however, I intend to keep both characters in the sister guild, Ministry of Magic, where they will be treated as average, unremarkable students, until such time as they've aged and can begin building prominence beyond the school experience. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes. I have enjoyed this guild immensely, and will continue to enjoy MoM, where pacing is more casual, and compatible with my day-to-day schedules. Thank you all for the great ride, and see most of you on the other side of Diagon Alley.
~ inMadness.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 pm
Commander Aran is a tad busy, and has asked that I post in the Absences thread on his behalf.

So...POST!

xD

Porcelaine Ivory

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:28 am
I've recently gotten a new job with way crazy shift hours and have found myself with not a lot of time to post. I will try to pop in once a week, but please be forgiving if I can't make it. On the upside, this will probably only last a month, so I should be able to rp fine in a bit. :/  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:42 pm
Due to personal reasons I may or may not be online some time in the near future. If I'm offline for more than a week then I'm not dead, I just might not have access to the Internet. I'll contact whoever I need to in order to let you lot know I'm alright.  

Kenocka

Invisible Survivor

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Survivor 150

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:18 pm
Will be in Garner State Park from Wednesday, May 16-- Sunday, May 20.  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games