Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tyler walked into the Great Hall and sat at the Gryffindor Table. He was excited It was the House Cup Ceremony. "It was a great year" he said smiling at the memories.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:27 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara entered the Great Hall for the Sorting ceremony and noticed that it was Anya, not Icarus who was in charge of Sorting. Suddenly extremely worried, she looked to where Icarus usually sat expecting to see... He was right there. But... Tamara was confused. She shrugged and decided to ask Anya about it later. Sitting down, he awaited the new First Years.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler sat down at the Gryffindor Table. "Who's that doing the sorting?" he asked. "Where's Professor Skylar?"

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Tammy glanced over at Tyler. "Anya... Swan. She's Ravenclaw House Head. Skylar's over there," she said and pointed to him.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:11 pm
User Image
Ashleigh slipped silently into one of the empty seats at the gryffindor table. She watched as the sorting went on. She was kind of surprised that Professor Swan was sorting but she hadn't voiced it since that seemed to be one of the main conversations going on through the rest of the table. The brunette was kind of hungry but knew the feast would have to wait until the end of the sorting

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:15 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Gryffindor Table, beside Tammy.
Who's in my mind? Oz, duh <3
My desire?FOOD!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"И печаль отступит, и тоска пройдет."

Lucy strolled joyfully to the Gryffindor Table before taking a seat beside Tamara, her best friend. She quickly threw Oz a glance before turning to the Sorting. Two students were already sorted into Ravenclaw, and one in Hufflepuff. She titled her head to the side, realizing that something has changed.
Hey, that's not Skylar! Unless he...
"Silly me." she snorted at herself, smirking. She yawned and pressed her hands against her stomach to ease the growling, hoping that no one heard it, especially Oz.
Geesh, serve the food already! "God, can't they hurry up? I'm starving!" she complained, crossing her arms over her stomach, pouting.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Tamara looked over when Lucy sat down next to her and smiled to the girl. "So, how was the..." She examined the girl, and didn't even need to read her mind to know something happened. "Tell me something happened on the cart ride and that I'm not just going crazy. You're all shiny and sparkles."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
My desire?FOOD!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy nodded to Tamara with a bright, friendly smile.
"Maybe." she teased Tamara with a playful smirk.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Tamara playfully punched Lucy on the shoulder and made a face at her. "Oh, come on you big jerk. Tell me. I told you about Einar. Well, not everything yet," she said and winked at Lucy. "Come on, tell me," she pushed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Overjoyed, the Ethelwine made his way to the Gryffindor table. He was the first Gryffindor to be sorted this year and he was delighted. Of course there was a streak of Hufflepuffs before him, and there was that feeling that he would be placed there as well. No matter, he was here now and nothing could change that. Taking an empty seat, he smiled at the Gryffindors who were sitting besides him before watching the rest of the first years be sorted.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:23 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
My desire?FOOD!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy quickly told Tamara everything and turned her head as she heard the Sorting Hat cry 'Gryffindor'. A young blond boy made his way to the table, obviously delighted to be the first one.
"Hey! Welcome to Gryffindor. I'm Lucy." she flashed a friendly smile in his direction.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Blake was listening to the Deputy Headmistress to announce the next student, when he heard a welcome from behind. Turning his head to see in which direction it had come from, he notices a girl who had similar facial features as him. Blond hair and blue green eyes. "Hello! Thank you Lucy. I'm Blake." His english accent was thick but not apparent since a majority of the students here where from England or relatively close. The boy returned her smile although it was rather silly of him to repeat his name, when just moments ago his name was said throughout the whole hall.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

tarantaellegra

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Tammy smiled and the new boy and put her arms around Lucy. "Hey, don't get ahead of yourself Lu. We're both in the Welcoming Committee. Hello Blake. I'm Tammy Radcliffe, G-dor's Quidditch captain. Nice ta meet cha!" She smiled and a lock of her blond hair fell over the right side of her face, expertly covering the scar on her jawbone from last year's... events.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image
Ashleigh looked up when Lucy and Tamara introduced themselves to the new addition to thier tables. She gave a small wave at the boy. It was more then new people had received in the previous years. This year the brunette was intending to go even further with her plan from last year to become more friendly. She was tempted to say hi to the new Gryffindor but she didn't quite feel comfortable doing it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:06 am
User Image

"hello everyone" Levana smiled as she sat down with her friends and new housemates. It was nice to be inside finally. She felt a bit down this year. She couldn't explain why but she tried not to let it get in the way of the festivities.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games