Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I?
Who am I with?
How am I feeling?
What am I thinking about?
My desire?

"That would be fine with me. Where do we begin little one?" Yuan asked looking back at Austin. He was rather interested in this little thing. Honestly he wished his History of Magic professor had done this his first year. It would've helped him get to know people back then.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked at Yuan. He smiled at the fourth year. "T-thank you" he said as he took back the assignment. "I-I never asked, b-but I need to. W-What is your last name?"

Quote:
Hufflepuff Interview!
Name: Austin Brighton
House: Hufflepuff
Name of Hufflepuff you Interviewed Yuan
Their year:
Four interesting things you learned about them.
Three of their Hobbies
Where are they from?

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I? In a chair
Who am I with? Austin and Grog
How am I feeling? Content
What am I thinking about? He's so cute
My desire? ...........

"Trinity. Fourth year." Yuan answered with a smile. Austin was so shy it made him smile even more. It was so cute. "Is there a reason as to why you turn red so much?" He asked casually as he shifted a little in his seat. Grog was climbing around his lap unsure of where to sit. Part of the frogbat wanted to jump on Austin....but part of him knew that Yuan had more berries. Decisions decisions...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin blushed again. "I-I u-uh umm" he said. What am I supposed to say he thought. He decided to change the subject "Um s-so your a S-seer?" he said looking down at the parchment.

Quote:
Hufflepuff Interview!
Name of Hufflepuff you Interviewed Yuan Trinity
Their year: Fourth year
Three of their Hobbies
Where are they from?

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:58 am
User Image

Oberon slinked into the Hufflepuff Common Room, curious to see what was going on among the students. It was late, and most students were in bed. Still, with Hufflepuff's reputation for working hard, Oberon was not surprised to see a few students still up. I should have been that studious when I was in school, he thought. Not like it mattered. Would have died anyway.

He zeroed in on a couple of students, one of whom he knew from haunting the house for years - Yuan Trinity, 4th year. The other was obviously a first-year student, as Oberon had yet to become acquainted with him. The boy was quite nervous around the older student. It wasn't just any nervousness, though; it was infatuation. Oberon smiled. It reminded him of the way his school girlfriend, Eleanor, had looked at him when he had first asked her to go to Madam Puddifoot's with him during his fourth year - the event that sparked their romance, which lasted until Oberon's death the following year.

He decided not to bother the two boys, just loiter until they discovered his presence. He hovered in front of the fire place, where he figured it would be impossible not to notice him eventually. When it's over, Oberon thought, perhaps I'll ambush the firstie and give him some advice.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I?
Who am I with?
How am I feeling?
My desire?

"Yes apparently. It'd been interesting to say the least. Makes for long days, sleepless nights. But it's be kinda fun. What about you? Any hidden talents?" Yuan asked curiously. He had a small smile on his face, but he couldn't help it. Between Grog and Austin he was having a good time. Maybe he could help Austin out of his stutter too.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked at Yuan. "I n-never thought it w-w-would be that h-hard" He said, he blinked when Yuan asked if he had any hidden talents, His mid jumped back to the interview with Zamir Do you think it would impress Yuan? he blushed deeply. Then the very words Yuan had spoken earlier had popped into his mind: "there is a tall boy sitting at the piano playing a beautiful piece of music...." "Inside it....well it's me an older me. So apparently I become very close to this boy in the future." He blushed even deeper, his fingers instinctively began to move in the motion of playing the piano, as he had learned since he was young. "I-I-I play P-piano" he said turning a bright red.

Quote:
Hufflepuff Interview!
- He is a Seer
-
-
-
Three of their Hobbies
-
-
-
Where are they from?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I? By the fireplace
What am I thinking about? Interesting
My desire? ..........

Yuan was surprised to hear that the by played piano. He didn't miss the fact that it coinsided with his vision. This was defiently interesting. "Piano huh? I'd love to hear you play sometime. Do you write any music as well?" He said smiling. Yuan rather liked piano music. For him it was very relaxing especially when his visions really got to him. "Are you feeling well? You keep turning red, Austin." Yuan asked after a moment.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin blinked "I-I'm f-f-fine" he said. He looked at the paper. "N-no I n-never wrote m-my own m-m-music, never t-thought ab-about it" The first year took a deep breath and looked at the fourth year. "D-d-do you like p-piano music?" he asked.

Quote:
Hufflepuff Interview!
- He is a Seer
-
-
-
Three of their Hobbies
-
-
-
Where are they from?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

The door to the Hufflepuff common room squeaked loudly as Bailey pushed through it. Her spirits were exceptionally high despite the complete exhaustion both her body and mind were feeling. She had managed to survive a long week made up of little sleep and vigorous finals. Now that she was finished, the end-of-year high was moving in fast and she felt a strong need to relax.

Fulfilling her deepest desire, Bailey dropped her book bag onto the carpet and plopped herself into a large, squishy arm chair settled just in front of the fire. Her head leaned back against the matching yellow pillow, and her eyes fell shut as her week finally caught up with her. Her mind swam in the comfort and her thoughts became blurred as they slowly turned into dreams.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I? By the fireplace
What am I thinking about? Interesting
My desire? ..........

"Yes actually I do. I rather enjoy it." Yuan answered with a smile. He looked up when Bailey came in and waved lightly at her before returning his attention to Austin. "You should try writing your own sometime. Who knows maybe you'll be a composer when you're older." He suggested. The seer couldn't help but wonder what the boy would come up with.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
Pickwick was bubbling with energy as he flew into the common room, despite the journey he had just endured from Hogsmeade. His large, yellow eyes scanned the room, but not finding what he was searching for, he made towards the girl's dormitory. Just before ducking under the doorway, a quiet snore that sounded quite loud to him struck him from behind, and he quickly doubled back to check his tracks. Sure enough, hidden beneath the shadows of the roaring fire was Bailey.

He landed on the arm of the chair she was resting in, where he used his beak to untie the scroll form his ankle. Carrying the letter in his mouth, he hopped along the girl's body, dropping it on her chest. Her eyes didn't flutter open as he expected them to, so he scooched forward and pecked her sharply on the cheek. Happy to make eye contact, Pickwick then pecked at the note from her mom, gladly accepting the greeting she gave him. When she sat up, the tiny pygmy owl took flight once more, and he made a wide lap around the room before retreating back to Gladrags.

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin heard the door open and looked at Bailey as she entered. He quickly looked back at Yuan and smiled. "M-maybe one day" he said quietly. The first year had no idea what his future would hold. Though the one who might sat before him. Austin blinked "Oh the i-interview" he said. He jotted down the previous comment on the piano.

Quote:
Hufflepuff Interview!
- He is a Seer
- Enjoys Piano Music
-
-
Three of their Hobbies
-
-
-
Where are they from?

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

Images of a small leopard-like animal filled Bailey's head as her dream took her to the Forbidden Forest. First she was watching the cat climb the trees with the help of a tail just as long its body. Moments later she was the cat, looking at the forest through its eyes, eyes with much better vision then she ever imagined possible. Her now-detailed mind was able to catch every specific movement, from the pine needles drifting slowly from the tree tops down to the forest floor, to each and every bird, bowtruckle, and flitterby that roamed within her sense's radius.

Bailey quickly caught sight of something that didn't belong, a...a man? He was walking nearly a mile away, but she could clearly make out the crunch of his footsteps on the fallen leaves. Her eyes were zoomed in as she perched in a tall tree, unaware of whatever had approached her. Out of nowhere something hit her in the face, right on the cheek. Before she could turn her heavy body around, the image disappeared and her eyes snapped open.

Bailey was back in the Hufflepuff common room and the family owl was sitting impatiently on her stomach.
"Oh...hey Pickwick." She said groggily, her shaken emotions not exactly portraying her actual excitement. She could tell she had disappointed the tiny owl, and quickly made up for her mistake by massaging the back of his neck with a smile, then quickly reaching for the letter that was neatly rolled up and tied with a short piece of twine. "Thanks, bud." She whispered, sitting up as she unrolled the parchment and her owl took off back towards home.

Her heart beat was nearly audible as she ran her dark brown eyes over the burgundy-colored script.

Bails,

Your end-of-the-year surprise arrived just moments ago,
and is waiting patiently for you at Gladrags.

Mum

"A surprise?!"
Bailey exclaimed much louder than she had intended. Glancing around the common room, her cheeks brightened a bit when she realized how many other students were actually accompanying her. Ignoring her need for sleep, she quickly rolled up the letter again and stuffed it inside her bag, which she grabbed before busting out the door, headed straight for Hogsmeade.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I?
Who am I with?
How am I feeling?
My desire?

"Oh yes your interview. What else do you want to know?" Yuan asked with a smile. "Although if you do start writing your own music I hope you'll come play for me. Or invite me to your concrets." He added. His sister wouldn't come, but Yuan was certain if he wanted someone to come with he'd be able to bother Zamir or Xenos. The fourth year thought for a moment that he might actually prefer a private performance but decided not to say anything.

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games