Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
Who am I with? myself
What's my mood? .....
Who/What's on my mind?...........

Zamir's expression remained blank as his friend slid into his lap. His eyes moved to where Kangin had pushed the notebook then looked back at him. "Yes I know, but you like them do you not? Also, can you please remove youself from my hips. It is rather...uncomfortable" This reaction caused a bit of confusion to form on Zamir's face. Not once before had he ever had to think of how he felt. Yet even now he felt that uncomfortable was not the correct word to explain what Kangin sitting on him felt like. this was yet another problem added to his list to solve.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin nodded at his friend, surprised that he had paid any attention to the music that he listened to. When he was asked to remove his body he opted out of it and instead straddled his older friend. He had no idea why he was being so forward. He smirked down at Zamir before opening his mouth again. "The good kind of uncomfortable or the bad kind?"

Annyeong tto annyeong

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image
Who am I with? myself
What's my mood? .....

Zamir raised an eyebrow when his friend straddled him. The uncomfortable feeling seemed even stronger now than it had been before yet his expression barely changed at all. "I would not know Kan. I have experienced neither" he answered him in his usual robotic tone. "What are you doing. I requested that you get off and yet you retaliate by getting closer. What purpose is this?" he questioned him while looking straight at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin smirked again, loving how close the two of them were. And enjoying the fact that he could make Zamir squirm underneath him. At least squirm by Zamir's standards. Before he could even think about what he was doing he smashed their lips together. Holding Zamir tightly enough to where he would have to at least work a little bit to get away from him, but he was not forcing him to stay liplocked with him. Just as he had expected electricity rushed through every inch of his body, and though he knew that Zamir was not feeling it the feeling was still the most amazing he had ever felt.

Annyeong tto annyeong

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image
Who am I with? myself
What's my mood? .....

Zamir's eyes widened greatly as his friend did a most unexpected thing. The uncomfortable feeling from before suddenly escalated and felt like a surge of electricity moving through him with the origin being their lips. Without thinking (for once) he shoved his friend off of him which caused him to stumble to the floor. He stood up quickly and looked at his friend. A sight that had never been seen on his face was there for all to see. A look of shock and a bit of confusion was plastered all over his face. He really did not know how to respond for the first time in his life. He opend his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Instead he gathered his notebook and made his way to the dorms.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

Kangin hit the ground with some force and was completely shocked by his friend's reaction. He had not expected that reaction in the least. He knew that he had messed up worse than ever before and quickly pulled his damaged ego off of the floor and he followed his friend. He was going to have to patch things up.

Annyeong tto annyeong

Lauraisawesomeobvs

tinymini7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 am
Ardon Parrot
First Year ~~~ Ravenclaw

User Image
Ardon entered the common room after answering the paradox question. Though it did take him sometime to carefully arranged the words in his mind into a proper answer. He waited for Phi to come in and get the book as he placed his own books and notebooks on the table. Everything was carefully set up and arranged, just the way in which he like it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

They entered together, Phi allowed Ardon to answer the riddle given by their guarding portrait, it was a tricky one and he solved it faster than she did, which pleased her.
She saw where he seated himself so she wouldn't have to look for him afterward and briskly ventured up the stairs to her Dormitory, greeting whomever was in there were a polite nod. Putting away the books she would no longer need, taking her parchment and quill from her bag and taking her necessary texts and returned to the Common Room. Ardon had already placed his things as best suited him and Phi was glad to see how organized and clean he held his things.
She sat herself in a squashy armchair across from him and placed her things down as well, "Is there anything specific you needed help with?" Placing her Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1) atop The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self Protection and opened it, quickly thumbing through the pages to read the sections discussing the two light spells they were assigned to write on.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

tinymini7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:09 am
Ardon Parrot
First Year ~~~ Ravenclaw

User Image
"Well, I was hoping you can tell me what is it that we are suppose to learn." Ardon truly have no clue whatsoever about the two spells in which they suppose to knows by next week. In fact, he have no clues on any spell. His mother never get the chance to teach him, and his step father, the beast, hate magic so growing up he knows magic only through his forest friend. "What is this Lumos spell? What is the counter spell Nox, well I presume that it's a counter spell to the Lumos spell so I guess you don't really have to explain the Nox spell as much as the Lumos spell."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:00 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

"Lumos is the spell that create light form the end of your wand. It is quite simple, you merely need to say it and imagine a bit of light for it to work. it is like a flashlight," she offered, hoping the comparison would simplify the struggle she could see the boy sometimes having with magic.
"And Nox is the counter spell, for when you want the light put out. Also simple, say it and imagine darkness."
She recited the knowledge without even looking down at the text in front of her, now however, she turned it around and pushed it to Ardon. Pointing out the page which she had found before pulling out her parchment and beginning work on her paper.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

tinymini7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:42 pm
Ardon Parrot
First Year ~~~ Ravenclaw

User Image
Ardon twirled his his 10 1/2 inches wand between his fingers as he listens to Phi description of the spells. They both seem very simple and easy. 'Simplicity is bliss.' The quote popped into his mind as a smile rose up on his face. He took a look at the texts written in the book, and wondered. 'Could I do it? Should I do it? Would I get in trouble?' Those three questions kept on coming up as he read up on the spells. It seem so simple to perform. One only need to think of light, pronounce the spell, and voila! He watched Phi as she wrote down her notes. The scratching rang in his head as all he can concentrate on was her. "Hey Phi, you think it'll be ok if we perform the spell?" His soft voice barely gave the question any volume as he asked it, but it was loud enough to be heard if she didn't place all of her concentration in her note.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

"Oh," Phi took that as cue to take out her own malus wand and preform the spell for him, so he could see it in action. She clearly spoke the incantation and the tip of her wand light up quite brightly. She smiled to her new friend, to give him confidence to try himself.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

tinymini7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:00 pm
Ardon Parrot
First Year ~~~ Ravenclaw

User Image
Ardon watched as Phi took out her wand, and seeing that he guessed that they were allow to perform the spell. Before he could say the word aloud, Phi said it first and perform the Lumos spell. In his mind, his ego yelled aloud, 'I want to do it first!' He let out a small laugh before pointing his wand at her wand's tip and muttered, "Nox." He could feel the energy from his body concentrated into his wand before shooting out of the tip. The energy was invisible, for it took no form, and would engulf itself around Phi's wand and extinguish the light of her Lumos spell.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 am

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi smiled brightly at him as he had very successfully done the Put-Out spell. She had not ever thought of using it for another person's wand, but it seemed just as effective if she had said the spell herself. Now her mind was wandering, wondering whether other spells could be used on opposing wands. Well, other than Finite Incantatem, of course...
Phi was very pleased to find that her fellow Ravenclaw was getting her mind to work in different ways. She smiled at him even more, her eyes shinning, glad to have met him.
"Shall we begin writing then?" she nodded to her text again, gesturing that he was free to use it as reference. And so they began to work.

{ooc: sorry to have kept you waiting on this conversation and the one in Flying!}

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:57 am
EMRYS VICT
----------
§----------
----------
§----------
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
----------
§----------
----------
§----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emrys entered the common room quietly, books in tow. He needed to study up and figure out about this lumos spell and its counter before the next Defense Against the Dark Arts class. 'Sounds like a light spell... But how does that defend one from the Dark Arts?' He asked himself, find an empty seat and dropping into it with a bit of a grunt. "Let's see here..." He said, flipping through his books, trying to locate the spell in question.

{~~~~~~~~FIRST YEAR~~~~~~~~} {~~~~~~~~Ravenclaw~~~~~~~~}

User Image

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games