Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:24 am
((I felt like it >.< ))

Samantha saw the girl but was too immersed in her and Sam's conversation. "Yeah..." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 am
ivy found a razor blade and looked at her old cuts but she couldn't do it yet  

25 Ivy Vega 52
Vice Captain

Hilarious Loiterer

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:33 am
Samiu finished the burger and took a piece of gum out of his pocket. He handed one to Samantha.
"I know we just met and all, but...uh...I don't know...I feel something different with you Samantha. Maybe it was the way we met, who knows. But you are the only person who I have had lunch with or talked to actually. Are you not intimidated or find me helpless?"
Samiu laid down and just stared at the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:37 am
"Of course I don't." She chewed her gum and laid next to him on the grass and stared up at the sky.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:03 pm
"I didn't think you felt that way; I get a serene vibe from you. Its calm like a gentle snow blanketing grass. You make me feel safe, its kind of weird this feeling I have."
Samiu began to reach his arms to the sky, he suspended them like the columns of Greece. Steady and sturdy, reliable and durable. He knew they were noticeable, but Samiu only knew for all the wrong reasons. His reason and humility kept his beast reserved.
"I wish to lift the world with these hands."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:08 pm
Samantha couldn't help but look up at his outstretched arms and look at every detail of them and how they were poised.
She took one of his hands and interlaced her fingers with his.
"So do I..."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:19 pm
broadwaybabe325
Samantha couldn't help but look up at his outstretched arms and look at every detail of them and how they were poised.
She took one of his hands and interlaced her fingers with his.
"So do I..."

Samiu was surprised, but it was invigorating. He gripped her hand tenderly and covered her hand with both of his.
"It wouldn't be hard, the two of us...together."
Samiu turned to his side and looked into her eyes. The low heat of amber rays emanated from them, a warming sensation. This feeling made his face hot and his body enthralled.
"Samantha..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:21 pm
"Hm?"
She was in a state of peace and warmth as she looked at him, having been gazing at their hands.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:34 pm
broadwaybabe325
"Hm?"
She was in a state of peace and warmth as she looked at him, having been gazing at their hands.

Samiu took his massive hand from hers and gripped her chin lightly. He caressed her face, paying close attention to being cautious.
"Samantha..."
Samiu put his pushed her hair back behind her ear and cradled her head, pulling her close.
"I don't know what I'm doing..."
Then he drew himself in close and kissed her lips. A burst of warm sensation hit his face. It was unlike anything he has felt before. He drew back awaiting her reaction. A bit of dizzyness surrounded his thoughts, but it wouldn't be joyous if she did not accept.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:44 pm
Samantha smiled and blushed like an idiot and then kissed his lips again in return. She felt all... bubbly inside and the butterflies had died down... She honestly felt that she could melt where she lay at the moment...  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:57 pm
broadwaybabe325
Samantha smiled and blushed like an idiot and then kissed his lips again in return. She felt all... bubbly inside and the butterflies had died down... She honestly felt that she could melt where she lay at the moment...

The second one was better than the first. It was so much for him to take.
"Lotus blossom within my arms, luck and life in a blessed charm; Do not save me for I have fallen, fallen for this heart's calling."
Samiu was in a state of relaxation. His mind felt clearer than ever and his body so soothed. Samiu could do nothing but stare into her eyes. A joyous smile upon his face, one most innocent and truthful. How he wished she could see his pleasure and the fire of his heart. He took her hands in his.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:59 pm
Samantha smiled. "I'm no good at poetry..."
She kissed his nose and intertwined their fingers.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:10 pm
broadwaybabe325
Samantha smiled. "I'm no good at poetry..."
She kissed his nose and intertwined their fingers.

Samiu pulled her closer and rubbed his cheek against hers. Even her smell was pleasant as spring rain.
"I float with your touch and settle to the ground with each breath you take. Finding you is catching a shooting star, but as reachable as a wish. Tomorrow can find us here as we are now and would not change how I feel for you, let the tomorrows come and go."
He may have been much bigger than her, but could not help feeling that he was in her arms.
((Sorry, I have to go. I may be on later or I may not, who knows what will happen.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:48 pm
When she was about to say something, the lunch bell rang shrilly, a sound that easily got annoying after awhile.
"We have to go to class..."
She'd so much rather just be there with him...  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:00 am
broadwaybabe325
When she was about to say something, the lunch bell rang shrilly, a sound that easily got annoying after awhile.
"We have to go to class..."
She'd so much rather just be there with him...

Like the screech of devilish crows, the bell signaled an end to heaven for just a moment.
"Do we have to go to class? A bell is just a bell, it holds nothing over us except mentally. The bell cannot physically take us from where we lay. I leave it to you; I have been good my entire life and always just stood by waiting for orders. Is this the time we break from that?"
Samiu just stayed where he was, as he was, with her.  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff