Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

Ѧɣαʆϕη Ӄӌɼɨє

Professor of World Studies

What I'm thinking:What the hell is going on at the Slytherin table?!

Who am I talking to:Eraz Lupinous

The Song I Can't Get Out of My Head

"Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"Well of course I was, but it still scared me!" Avalon exclaimed as she laughed at the memory. It did seem quite terrifying to a young girl who had no prior knowledge to that class that plants could take on such animal-like characteristics. She remembered her friends and classmates laughing at her as she tried not to cry. At least now, she was able to put that humiliating memory behind her and even get a good laugh out of it. "I'd appreciate that," the World Studies professor smiled at Eraz's idea. Then, she wouldn't have an empty class room.

The two professors were silent for a moment as Avalon enjoyed her meal and Eraz looked up at the ceiling. She wondered what he was thinking, as he seemed to be lost deep in thought. The Divination professor made an ominous prediction about events occuring shortly before a loud noise came from where the students were sitting. More specifically, it came from the Slytherin Table. 'What the hell?! Drama this early in the year? I'll be lucky not to lose my head,' Avalon thought as she shook her head in shame. Not shame for herself, but shame for the two students who were involved. How many wars had started out as this?

Eraz politely excused himself as he angirly picked up his staff. She jumped as the Herbology Professor jumped over the table and nearly knocked over Avalon's water. He seemed to mean business as he marched down the aisles toward the fighting students. Avalon's fear soon shifted from herself to the students, as she was unaware of what Eraz would possibly do.

((Ю.Ю.Ѽ -None))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Interested}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari let out a hot breath"I think your trying to put in a winning bid but you have to be pretty lucky to make it to my place, and I'm not sure if you're that special, so maybe your place. " she said with a small laugh as she pushed him away, she didn't need to be to bothered at the staff table in midle of a feast. She was also a bit worried about Nottingham and what was proceding.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Mira Sinclair : Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

User Image
Mira smiled brightly at him. 'Yesssss! She thought, jubilant over the fact he was going to fulfill her request. Rian was...visual pleasing, he'd make an excellent drawing model. 'I hope I get it right when I try...' The professor could—with confidence—capture a person's look, but the personality of a subject could be hard to do. It was the fun challenge she spoke of earlier. Hazel eyes flickered to a brawl that broke out at the Slytherin table. The brunette shook her head. Should she do anything?

Before the answer could arrive, one of the new professors got up, and started to make his way towards the fight. Mira's hand reached for the man's arm as he passed her, but he moved too quickly for her to catch him, despite her own speed. "Use the Revulsion Jinx!" She called at him, trying to be helpful. Once learning her advice was ignored, she sighed softly, and turned her attention back to the handsome assistant nurse.

"Rian....do you have a middle name? Mine is
Brielle."
Though it could be considered a tad bit clichéd to some, the woman wanted to know the man's likes and dislikes, and all the silly things school girls silkly (and sneakily) interrogated from their crushes. It was a classical move, and the art professor couldn't help but to use it.
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

Nurse assistant

Mira's shout shook him from his daze and he too glanced at the Slytherin table. The situation was being cared for so he turned his attention back to Mira. He'd much rather deal with her than some silly first years. He found her questioning adorable. "I dont have a middle name actually. although no middle name could compare to yours. Brielle" he said her middle name slowly to savour its sweet sound.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:10 pm
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

User Image

Eldak let her push him away and smirked, taking a swig from his goblet. "Hm, so after the feast then?" He winked and turned to watch the fight proceedings. The larger teacher, Eraz Eldak thought his name was, was attempting to break up the fight. He considered getting up to help him, but it seemed like he had it under control.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:34 am
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz returned to his spot much more sedately than he had left. After all, it wasn't hard to do that when he had left by jumping over the bloody table. He got back to his seat at the table and turned to Avalon.
"I apologize for leaving so abruptly Miss Avalon. That needed to be dealt with swiftly." The large man set his staff down on the floor and sank back into his chair with a sigh and placed his face down in his hands. He stayed like that for a moment before turning his head slightly so that Avalon could see one of his eyes.
"At least your class can't start off any worse than mine will. I've not even been here for a day, have had no classes, and already the Slytherin house is going to hate me."
The Herbologist gave a mild chuckle before sitting back and pulling the small clear flask from his trench coat. Inside of it was a clear liquid that flowed like a mixture between honey and water. The man uncapped the bottle and took a single drink before recapping it and putting it away.
I can already tell that this year is going to be an interesting one... "Now then Miss Avalon. Aside from being the bright eyeed teacher for a group of kids, is there anything you're hoping to do while a teacher here?" The man turned his gaze back the the attractive teacher beside him, though his question was completely innocent.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

Ѧɣαʆϕη Ӄӌɼɨє

What I'm thinking:Is Eraz trying to hit on me? Not that I'm complaining...

Who am I talking to:Eraz Lupinous

Avalon was glad that the fight had ended and nothing too drastic had occured. Fighting always seemed to be quite the preposterous idea to her. She shook her head again with a small smile that was well hidden from the prying eyes of any students. She didn't want them to think she felt anything toward the fight. Avalon looked up as Eraz walked back to the table in a less dramatic fashion than how he left it.

"It's fine. Don't really need more violence in the world, now do we?" she laughed gently as Eraz apologized for the way he leaped over the table. It may not have been necesarry, but it still worked. Avalon saw one of his eyes looking at her. She wished that she could know what was being thought behind that dark brown eye.

"Well, look at the bright side. It's only one house, not anymore than that. I honestly think that most Slytherins hate everyone except the people closest to them,at least in my experience that's been the case," Avalon encouraged the Herbologist before taking another sip of her water, glad the hiccups she had earlier had vanished. It would be rather embarssing for her if they had persisted.

Avalon had to think for a second about to the answer to Eraz's question. She hadn't really thought much about anything else other than her class, but she figured to expect something else. "I suppose I might try finding love, or letting it find me, depending on how you look on it. Who knows what to expect really?" she replied. 'I almost have to wonder...' She wouldn't mind Eraz. He did seem fairly nice and he wasn't that bad to look at either.

((Ю.Ю.Ѽ -Don't know how much I'll be on tonight. I have a concert to play in.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

"I'd have to say that love isn't something to find or be found by..It might be the Herbologist speaking here, but love is more like a flower that needs to be cared for and nurtured to have it grow as strong and beautiful as it can be." He grinned slightly at Avalon as he spoke.Then the Herbology instructor looked up and frowned at the actions of a professor who had apparently just barged in. He didn't mind the man's words, or what he did with the injured boy - but the negation of punishment on the short-tempered girl showed that he had had no experience with girls like her. The large man shook his head as the green-clad professor stormed up towards him and turned to his dinner companion.
"And unfortunately, I think I know what I can expect for the short-term future. A disagreeable talk with someone far less captivating than you are. Apparently not all of the new teachers are going to get along this year... Excuse me again." The trench-coat clad man stood up and bowed to Avalon, a wry smile on his face. He wiped the smile away as he kicked his staff up and moved back away from the table, settling into a position a few feet back with his staff angled slightly in front of him. A soft silvery glow emanated from the staff, one that would be missed unless someone who looked at the staff was specifically searching for it. Then the American-trained wizard froze - his charms had shattered, which meant the girl out in the hallway had collapsed in pain.
This guy better hurry up and say what he wants to say, that girl needs help now and if he stops me from giving it I'm going to string him up and use him for testing on what various magical pollens do to the same subject when cross-contaminated. Needless to say, the Herbologist was irritated.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

{{Out Of Curiosity: No worries at all Miss Violet. Break a leg out there!}}  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

xx-Shotgun-Sinners-xx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:53 pm
Isadora
Llewellyn

User Image
Mood: Rather pleased
Thoughts: Uh...what did I just walk into...?

She wandered in, readjusting the plastic frames that rested on the bridge of her nose. "Good--" Isadora cut herself off, gazing at the chaos that was ensuing in front of her eyes. She slipped off to where Eleri was seated. It seemed quieter on that end. Her thin hands placed a book gingerly on the table. A warm smile was given in greeting to the woman next to her, and she turned to read the tiny print in her book. It looked old and extremely rare. That was Isadora's passion: old, rare books. Friends said they reminded her of a female Aziraphale of Good Omens fame.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

Ѧɣαʆϕη Ӄӌɼɨє

What I'm thinking:Perhaps he's right...

Who am I talking to:Just doin' some thinking smile

Avalon thought about what Eraz was saying. Perhaps he was right. After all, how many times had she seen a romance fail because the lovers were careless? Far too often for herself really. Trust would be something to have with love. Otherwise how could it grow?

She sighed as Eraz walked off again to take care of some rather drama filled events that Avalon held no interest in at the moment. 'Here we go again. Will all the meals here turn out like this one?' she thought as she held her head in her hand. Her hair almost went into her food, but she caught it.

((Ю.Ю.Ѽ -Concert was amazing as it could be with the freshmen in there. We totally rocked the last piece! ))  

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Tamwyn_the_Mage

Dangerous Informer

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:12 pm
Benjamin Miller
~Mind Magic~
~Graduate of Salem, Pheonix House~
~Current house affiliation: Syltherin~

User Image
MOOD: Exausted, Hungry, Enraged
Reason: Traveling, Setting up office, Walking into the Great Hall to find two of "his" students being beaten by a horrible excuse for teacher.

Ben strode towards the teacher. As he did, he watched the other man get up and move off towards the back corner of the room. "Well at least he has the decency to talk in private." Ben worked to place him. Having read over at least a hundred and fifty files in the past two days, he was not suprised that he was having some issues. Then he remembered, Lupinous. Relieved at the fact he would not have to make a fool of himslef, Ben turned his full attention back to studying Lupinous. His relief was quickly shattered however. As he watched, Lupinous froze to stare at his staff. There was a look of shock on his face, and Ben struggled to figure out what had happened.
Then he remembered the weights. In his past, Ben had both seen them used, and had them used on him. After eight years of study under master Wu'Shen, he was just as familiar with them as he was with green tea. The thought brought back memories of the hours he spent in the Sensu position, those damnable slips of paper resting on his shoulders. It also brought back the reason why Lupinous was looking at his staff in shock.
By now they were within talking distance, "While I would love to berate you for your foolish display of might, We both know it is neither the time or place" Ben spat fiercely. "Go fix your mistake before the sitaution gets any worse." With that, Benjamin gave the herbologist a final glare and stormed to his seat at the staff table.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

"Firecracker? Huh," Jack thought about it for a moment, then nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I like that. Nice one, Moonlight,"

The professor smiled at the nickname. This girl was good. Very good, in fact. It was almost strange. No one had bothered to give him a nickname. Interesting. This school was always best described by that single word: interesting.

"Are you free tonight?"

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
Evelyn's lips tingled as they composed themselves into a provocative smile that was new to her. Not only did he like the nickname that she had given him, but when he called her moonlight, the definition in his deep voice rattled her body and sent an icy sensation down her spine. Eve was nearly breathless as she shook her head, in pursuit of ridding her cluttered brain of the restless thoughts that were taking over. This man had a mysterious effect on her, and she couldn't quite pinpoint why.

She reached inside of her robes and retrieved her wand, transfiguring her pumpkin juice into firewhiskey. As she took a long, well-deserved drink, Jack asked if she was free tonight, and Evelyn did her best to hide behind her goblet, trying not to show how frozen her limbs were. Of course this had been her intent. To charm this man, and to let him charm her, but...tonight? Oh, what the hell. She thought to herself, lowering the ornately designed cup and sliding it away from her.

"Well...I did have an enticing game of wizard's chess planned with...myself...but I guess if you're really that desperate I could spare a couple hours of my time." Her elegant smile transformed into something more like a smirk, and her eyes practically caressed the man's body as she mentally confirmed her attraction towards him. Couldn't hurt. She told herself, wanting to enjoy her time before she would have to return to teaching.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

Jack burst into laughter, "Well, I'm glad that you would rather spend time with me than play chess by yourself," the professor sighed as he caught his breath, "Alright, do you have a particular place that you'd like to go to?"

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games