Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
*wiggles* Let's Play? v.2 (U/C) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:23 pm
Mogami
Tara de Draiocht
Some possible RP with Tama? *_* she is so pretty!
-snip-
Xanaris <3
Goofball, rambler, "white knight", loyal, and awkward~

Sure! I can get her to the border.

Do you want me to start or should I? <3

Kewl!

Um, can you? C:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:56 am
Mogami

Hey! biggrin I don't know what you have planned for Anii' Samra but I have my Diefenbaker who is looking for flings. She really is a gorgeous girl! <3
User Image
He currently is in the PekeNa lands but I am leaning to take him out and put him in rogue lands.

This is his plot thread: Here I am!

XD <3 apparently I want all the plots with you c:  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 am
Tara de Draiocht
Mogami

Hey! biggrin I don't know what you have planned for Anii' Samra but I have my Diefenbaker who is looking for flings. She really is a gorgeous girl! <3
-snip-
He currently is in the PekeNa lands but I am leaning to take him out and put him in rogue lands.

This is his plot thread: Here I am!

XD <3 apparently I want all the plots with you c:

XD

I have to think about it for a bit. She's not one of my current priorities and I always pictured her with a dark male for some reason (I know his mom is darker though).

I'm just not sure about flinging Anii right now. I haven't played her that much and I only have one rp with her so I should really get to know her a little better. Though flings do help to get to know characters better so i'm two minds about it... ^.^'  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:28 pm
That's okay, thanks for getting back to me. She really is a pretty female 3nodding  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:09 am
Mogami

Leopard cub rp with Hachi ?
User Image
She needs to be played. Her name implies that she is a rebel so I feel she'll end up being a bit of a trouble maker.

User Image
His father was born in to a very strict roman pride and trained to be a proper roman politician. The pride was disbanded which left his father bitter. As a result, he is very cold to his cubs. Cassianu some times feels the need to push him self to prove him self a bit though he doesnt understand why.

Firekins rp with Nkera ?
User Image
Vanhi is looking for a mate if you are interested in that. Shes got the typical firekin bravery. She likes to show boat her achievements when ever possible. I have to admit shes still in need of a little fleshing out.

Journal for anything you'd like to rp with : ' 3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:25 am
Chobi_Chocobo

Aw, they're so cute! XD

Nkera can't rp yet because he failed his first challenge and I'm waiting to finish that rp before I start another one. =((((

The leopard cubbins though, yes!

I've started a SRP in a waterhole where many feline families have gathered to drink so there's a good environment for cub play there. So I'm guessing Hachi could still be there with his siblings and one (or both!) of the leopard cubs come and say "Hi!", eheh.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 am
Im going to be replying to our Rps! 8DD I just wanted to tell you ;;

Alsooo, Bell x Laertes? 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
Im going to be replying to our Rps! 8DD I just wanted to tell you ;;

Alsooo, Bell x Laertes? 8D

Did you notice that I have a tiny section just for you on my front page? XD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 am
Chobi_Chocobo

I started something for us: HERE!

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 am
Mogami

I am very interested in throwing a mate at Kuon. This is where you can find information on Illuae, Lady of the Pridelands. If you wish for Kuon to become a Pridelander, she could definitely give you a joining RP... plus a little more. :] Perhaps forbidden love with a rogue, as she as a princess is technically supposed to have an arranged "marriage" within the pride?

I think they would have very cool looking natural-colored cubs (she is modeled after her grandmother, Sarabi) with maybe a few royalty throwbacks. ;D I also think their personalities mesh well. Thoughts? Plot ideas?  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:57 am
spottedleef

Hi!

Ela applications are finally open so Kuon is in the process of joining the pride. It's not official yet but I hope his application is accepted and that he gets in (I waited for that for a looooong time xD). So unfortunately he's not really available until I know exactly where he'll be - though to be honest, I have so many Pridelanders that I probably wouldn't send Kuon there. ^.^'

Still, your girl is beautiful and I adore her colors. I actually have two of her nephews from Mzuza. =D  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:17 am
Does your pridelands cub Nimbe need any friends? Hidaya could use all the girlfriends she could get to even out her paw full of brothers. XD  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 am
Izzy Makani
Does your pridelands cub Nimbe need any friends? Hidaya could use all the girlfriends she could get to even out her paw full of brothers. XD

Even though Nimbe is a bit older, she'd love to play big sister! She's also the only girl in her litter so she'll understand Hidaya, I think. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:52 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23333155
For Rinh'Kofi or Tama ,
Rp both if interested?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:07 pm
Don't forget Sago and Eiji's rp xd link

And I want more sibling rp pleeazzzzeeee. With Crius and Coeus in any and all ages before she goes away to the Goblin/Labyrinth Pride; Kwende and Sar where Sar realizes that he likes hunting, just not enough to do it for the rest of his life; Hewne'stexli and Tahnipom maybe centered around how much Tahnipom swims? Or something along those lines? emotion_kirakira  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff