Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
6TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tammy frowned a bit when he mistook her for Mala's sister, then he quickly corrected himself and remembered her. "Yep, Tamara Radcliffe, sir," she said properly, then scratched the back on her head a bit nervously. She felt a slight chuckle rock her. "You know, I'm actually a little surprised you remembered me. The last time you saw me, I wasn't the same Tamara." She arched her back. Yeah, the last time you saw me I was sweet, innocent Tamara... Idly, her mind drifted back to that one brief moment she had with Einar. Shaking her head, she smiled at the older man, now noticing a new scar on his face. She assumed there was an interesting story behind the mark and touched her scarred side. Another interesting story, she thought to herself. "I'm surprised to see you back. Are you going to be teaching at Hogwarts again?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:05 pm
The older man grunted. "Got it in one girl. I've been hired back with the school, to work as a teacher. Won't be the Herb teacher though, not unless things change." He blinked and regarded her for a long moment. "You'd be a seventh year now. Three years can fly by. Gotten over that belly-achin' you were doing before?" He leaned on his staff casually, wondering if she would be one of his students, though he doubted it with the specialization of the class this time around.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tammy brushed a lock of her blonde hair back behind her ear and smiled, a slight color rising to her cheeks. "Actually, sir, I'm only a sixth year now. Next year I'll be a seventh year." She smirked when he commented on her belly aching. "Oh, that... yeah. You were right about me." Her face went from jovial and happy to a serious look. With a heavy sigh, she glanced at the Three Broomsticks. "Want to sit down, have a butterbeer and talk? My treat."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:22 pm
That made the wizard blink. If she was only a sixth year, then that would mean that only two years had passed, not three. Eraz frowned and muttered under his breath.
"Must have gotten more turned around than I thought." Then he looked up as the offer that she had made offered. He tilted his head to the side and studied her for a moment, then shook his head. "Sorry little lady. I've got to go gather supplies for potions and my magic. And I'm glad you quit whining - it means you've grown up a fair bit. But you're not all the way there yet, you're too cocky. It's good not to be whining about when you've killed someone. But to become overconfident is just as bad, it can make you vulnerable." His foot tapped the bottom of his staff, letting him swing it up. The bar came to rest on his shoulders, and the tall man hooked his hands over it as he watched her.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

She furrowed her brows and looked at the man. "Hm... you lost a year?" She paused. "Cocky? I'm not overconfident. I'm very confident in my abilities. I know what I can and can't do." She analyzed him closely. "I mean, you were right that I shouldn't fret over killing. I shouldn't fear doing what is necessary and that dwelling on things that past was stupid. The past is the past, right?" She sighed. "Well, if you have things to do, then perhaps I should let you get to it. I don't want to keep you from what you were planning to do." She sighed again, this one a little more disappointed. Slumping her shoulders, she glanced at Honeydukes again, guessing that that would be her destination if she wasn't going to be drinking with Eraz. "It was good to see you again Eraz. I did want to thank you. So, thank you for your words of wisdom." She turned her back to him as she decided to wait at the Three Broomsticks or head to Honeydukes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 pm
Eraz nodded to her, noting the disappointment in her words, though he didn't understand where it had come from. He had just been her teacher, and had only had one discussion with her out of class, and that one had nearly put her in tears as it was. As she turned to the kiddy tavern, he turned and began moving down the street, looking at the various shops. He blinked at the first one, which said it was closed for renovations.

Each shop that he looked at had closed signs hanging in the doorway, even the potions store which should have been open around this time so the students could get their supplies. He frowned and lengthened his stride, his pace now chewing up the distance between the shops. But despite looking everywhere he could, the only places that he found were open were the taverns. This was irritating to the traveling wizard, and he finally decided to just head to the Hog's Head Tavern. If he couldn't get the damn supplies, he'd at least get a drink.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tammy watched silently as Professor Lupinous walked away, sighed heavily and started off to Honeydukes. She stopped outside the sweets store and glanced at the displays. Her mind danced over the past several years, retracing her ups and downs. Hopefully, the adventure with Preston would be one of those ups, rather than a down. Pushing open the door, she stepped into the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara walked out of Honeydukes and scanned up and down the street, looking for any sign of Preston. When she didn't see him, she sighed and walked over to the Three Broomsticks, where she was supposed to meet him. Leaning against the wall, she started to munch on a licorice wand.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm

User Image
User Image
Preston’s watched his breath make little clouds as he walked into Hogmeade. He paused for a moment, and placed his hair into a low ponytail as his gaze drifted curiously around. He saw the village normies—shop keeps and residents—and some odd strangers and visitors like him going about. But, no Tammy. He took one last sweep, before tucking his knitted scarf closer to his neck, and then swiftly walking away.

The Gryffindor reached the Three Broomsticks in good time, and went inside. He looked around the pub, spotting no Tammy or the others they were suppose to meet with downstairs, in the bar, or in the dining area. He walked out of the establishment, and hovered by its entrance before leaving for a moment. He was a tad early, and if she or the others were already here, then they were probably about visiting some other places, no?

The brunette headed towards the direction of the prank shops, before remembering he need to pick up some sugar quills—his supple was sadly drained and almost gone. As he neared Honeydukes, the best candy shop in the village, he noticed a blonde leaning against a nearby wall idly. Preston didn’t have to scruntize the figure, because despite its blurry image at that distance, he could still tell it was her. Tammy. His heart stupidly sped up, but the teen didn’t notice it.

Preston made his presence obvious, deciding not to mute his steps, or greet her with a banal “guess who”. After all, she’d probably get a good hit on Preston before recognizing it was only him…like those other times. When he finally reached Tammy, he greeted her by airily saying, “Awh, Ah was hopin' yoo’d be wearin' th' tenk top again.” He blushed faintly at his banter, but kept his face looking confident and cocky like usual.

User Image
F i f t h ||| Y e a r
User Image
[[ Accent Translation: 1. Awh, I was hoping you’d be wearing the tank top again.]]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara heard the footsteps approaching her and turned, her hand involuntarily gripping her wand in her pocket. However, instead of someone intending to harm her, it was Preston. She felt her heart skip a beat as she saw him. His hair was pulled up into a ponytail and... she couldn't place whatever it was about him. She noticed a slight color to his cheeks, but couldn't tell if he was blushing or if it was just cold. She was hoping he would make the observation about her as she felt color rise to her cheeks as well. When he spoke, she felt a deeper blush rise to her cheeks. Jokingly, she punched his shoulder. "Oh, yeah, like it's the weather for a tank top," she said, hoping her voice sounded as strong as she hoped it would.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image
User Image

- ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - Seek strength, but do not avoid the struggle - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ -

User Image
User Image

Judging by the sun, it was already late morning, but Aiden reached for his nearly ancient pocket watch for accuracy. His feet came to a halt and Harley circled impatiently around his ankles as the hands of his clock seemed to be at a stand still. Retrieving his long alder wand from beneath the waistband of his jeans, the man gave the watch a reassuring tap, and smiled as the newly-fixed hands made a few laps before reading 10:58 A.M. Replacing his wand and covering it with his shirt, Aiden began his search for an acceptable place for lunch. Not getting very far, his eyes swept across a large sign reading, Honeydukes, prompting him to make one more stop before filling his empty stomach.

User Image

- ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - Where there is no struggle, there is no strength - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ - ┇ -

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
❝one man's failure...

User Image

The heels of Bartlebee's shoes could be heard from a healthy distance as they clattered repeatedly over the cobbled street. Owning a shop had taken a toll on the man, and because of it, he appeared much older than he actually was. Today was the first day he had taken off since he purchased Wizeacre's, and he planned to make the best of it. Going out for lunch sounded rather enjoyable, so he made up his mind to stop in the nearest eatery.

Before even coming near a place of business that might offer some form of food, the man's dark eyes spotted a dark blue set of robes in a shop window. The long velvet material was decorated generously with bright gold stars that actually glittered in the sunlight which was reflecting off the glass. Observing the sign above him, he read the words Gladrags Wizardwear, and found himself tempted to take a peek. Pushing open the pink door, a fresh smile spread across his lips.

User Image

...is another man's success❞

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

The walk to Hogsmead had been quiet but pleasent. Bailey's hand in his felt soft and warm and it made him feel happier than he had felt in a very long time. He hoped that that feeling would never go away. Turning he looked at her and smiled, the only words spoken were silent ones but vocal or not they all said the same thing. I love you. He squeezed her hand lightly before continuing on.

"It looks so much different here at night" he said commenting on the fact he'd never been to Hogsmead after sundown.Laughing a bit from embarrassment he turned his attention back to Bailey. "I hope you mother will like me. I have to be honest, Im a little nervous" he said again laughing nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:09 am
User Image
User Image
MAGIC IS MY STRENGTH POWER IS MY WEAKNESS
User Image
As they finally reached the cobbled path that led through Hogsmeade, Bailey felt both relief and excitement. She couldn't wait to introduce Nevin to her mother, but without her cloak, the empty sky above and its growing wind felt like a burden. She looked up at Nevin, only to see that he was already staring at her. She felt the weight and meaning behind his stare, and her eyes dropped to the ground in flattery. Allowing the blood to fade from her cheeks before returning her eyes to his, she giggled lightly at the boy's worries. "Don't be. The fact that I'm so fond of you is enough to make my mother love you. She trusts my judgement. The only thing you need to be worried about is dealing with her excited questions about marriage. She hasn't even met you, yet she's already ready for you to walk me down the aisle. Silly, huh?" Bailey laughed a bit as she imagined herself in a white gown, despite the fact that she liked it.
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:35 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

"It isn't silly at all" he said, his voice soft. His grip was firm but not painfully so. "Would it creep you out to know that I've thought about you and I as a married couple" His face flushed a dark red. How could he have said something like that. He wasn't even sixteen yet! He shouldn't even consider asking her until he was at least 18. Even then. Turning his face away he hoped he hadn't just ruined the night with his small confession. Well since he was in the hole (that he thought he was in ) he might as well just keep digging. "I think you'd look very beautiful in a white wedding gown." he said to her as he returned his gaze although the redness had not faded. Many times he had played their wedding over in his mind. The thought excited him and when his father had seen this look in his eyes he knew instantly that his son was truly in love and that this was no simple fling.

((sorry for how short the posts are))  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games