Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn snapped her attention away from Tyler and looked at the growing ripple on the surface of the lake." I don't know it is so dark I can't see anything but maybe we should move back some..." Ryn new that she didn't really want to meet the squid before she could defend herself a little better. She started slowly moving back without realizing.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:48 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tyler moved closer to the edge of the lake. He looked at Ryn "What's wrong? don't you want a better look" He looked out at the lake "I thought you liked animals, even one so big you shouldn't be afraid" he looked at her

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image

"I am not afraid just unsure of it's temperament toward people and I don't know very many spells at the moment to defend myself if needed." Ryn said wanting to pull Tyler back.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler nodded "Ah I see" he said. He pulled of his shoes and socks, pulled up his pants legs and let his feet fall in the water. "I think that's an even better reason to watch and study it" He looked back at her "Well they wouldn't let it stay here if it was dangerous"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image
"Then explain all the things in the forest over there that would eat us in an instant." Ryn still said unsure as Tyler started put his feet into the water. Deciding she would not be shown up by a boy, she stood and pulled off her shoes and high socks. Walking over and sitting next to him she put her feet in along with his, swirling them in the cool water. "If something pulls me in, you better jump in after me!" she said with a laugh.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:41 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler smiled "And ruin my hair? I don't think so" he laughed. "Of course I would". He looked into his bag started to pull things out some parchment, a quill, and an ink well. "This scenery is amazing" he said as he pulled out some regular pencils. He began to sketch the scenery. Not knowing that a roll of parchment that he had previously drawn on had rolled out and sat near Ryn.

((the roll of parchment is a drawing of her laughing))

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn laughed "Well it is cute hair, I'd hate to mess it up" She said as a roll of parchment hit her hand. Picking it up she unrolled it and look at it in shock. It was a drawing of her laughing, a very good drawing at that. Snapping out of it she turned bright red and handed it back to Tyler. "This fell out.." She said hoping he wouldn't be angry with her looking at it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler had been focused on sketching out the mountains when Ryn said about the parchment. He looked up and saw the drawing. He blushed "Oh umm thanks" he said. He rolled it back up and placed it in his bag again. Just then a snowy owl flew down next to Tyler. Tyler blinked "Oh hey Starlight" he said petting his owl "How are you girl?". The owl hooted. Tyler smiled and reached in his bag "Here have a treat" he placed an owl treat on the ground and Starlight began to eat it.

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
User Image

"She is beautiful." Ryn said as the owl jumped on the treat. "Is she just yours? I thought I remembered you mention having a few owls at home." She petted the owl as while it was distracted with the food.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:15 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler nodded "Yep she's all mine. My family has 4 one for Dad's work, Mum's, Mine, and another one in case Dad or anyone need's it while theirs is out" He smiled as Starlight leaned into Ryn's hand. "Looks like she likes you"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:52 am
User Image
User Image

"and I like her" Ryn said with a smile. Petting the owl her thoughts wandered to her own owl."Do you know Fagan?" She asked seeing if the owl would respond.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:14 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler smiled as Starlight hooted. "It looks like she might" he said

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"He is a bit of a ladies man."
Ryn said with a laugh. "She is adorable."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler laughed "Yeah he is" he said as he pet her. She hooted and flew off. Tyler looked back at the sketch he had been drawing and continued

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image

"So how are you liking your classes?" Ryn ask Tyler as she played in the water with her feet.

User Image

(it took me 3 trys to post this little thing haha) (4 trys scream )  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games