Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 pm
User Image

"Oh what we are friends now Darek?" I rolled my eyes as we were getting close to the destination, London

User Image

"I can always hack into their system again."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

"I owe you one for not killing me and since I shot a rocket at you.But technically I only fired the rocket at you not the village." He sighed. "A girl with red eyes mad for following orders faking a death of a man and getting attacked who wouldn't shot at the attacker?"  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him.
"Either way you would have killed the village. If I was thinking only of myself like you do then that rocket would have hit the village if I dodged out of the way. But since I'm not like that then I rather die before the innocent does. Now sit down I think I remember how to fly the chopper."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image
" You notice if i did think of only myself why would I be helping you guys not like wesker is going to promote me." He looked to her. " And what would I gain? nothing."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:26 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

"Lighten up Rebecca. He's helped us this far. Give him a chance." Chris leaned back against the seat and put his hands behind his head. "I know your reasons for hating him but, you want to get Sarah back don't you? Let him pass for now and get our task at hand get finished before you go shooting him."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image
" Bit late for that." He got up unharmed showing the bullets of the desert eagle." And that was a magnum!"  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:36 pm
User Image

"Not a chance. I'm not going to welcome him with open arms like the rest of you guys do. I'm not going to let him pass besides he worked for Umbrella. I will tolorate him because you guys asked but that doesn't mean I have to like him. If I wanted him dead then I would have killed him already. Just because he helped that doesn't mean he's a good guy." I turned the choppter on Auto Pilot and stood up.
"She's all yours." I walked back where the otheres were at and sat down next to Kurama.

User Image

"I some what agree with Rebecca. Just because he helped doesn't mean he's a good guy. We don't really no him Big Brother so i'm in with Rebecca. Did you forget that they attacked the Kijuju Tribe. So I suppose i have my reasons not to like him."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:45 pm
User Image
" I sent troops in to stop any of the men from attacking but Kruaser gave them orders to kill them I shot several people ordered by Kruaser.I follow orders as do you am I right? And another thing I never asked to be liked just to be a ally at the momment and your target the next." He said taking the seat and continued heading to london." Finally we're almost there."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:46 pm

User Image

Chris sighed. "I know, i know. But if it is a trap, Rebecca you can shoot him." Chris said and smirked. He closed his eyes. "Right now, i'm going to check info about Jill. I will be right here, with the laptop if you need me." Chris said opening the laptop. "Hey, Drake, there a password i need or somthing?" He asked. Chris really didn't want to deal with fighting or anything right now. "Plus, if he does lead us into a trap, i might kill him myself alright." He looks at claire. "Nobody tries to hurt my sister." He winks then looks back at the laptop.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

"Do you guys even hear what he's saying. An ally for the moment what the hell does that suppose to mean. I will have great pleasure killing him but for now I will deal with him as a thorn in my side." I took out another knife from my boot and that's when I remembered my Captain Sick. This was his and I stold it from him as snuck out in the middle of the night and left.
"Did I ever tell you that I work for another organizeation? The BTCST or Bio-Terror Counter Strike Team. I can imagine Captain Sick pissed at me."

User Image

"I didn't no that Rebecca. Wait wasn't their a guy that was in the village looking for her Big Brother?"  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image
He tossed his ID into the back infront of Chris. " Use my ID number and the password is XZ451VV."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:36 pm

User Image

Chris cought the ID with one hand. He typed in the password and ID number. He got in and searched up her name in the files. After minutes of searching. He found it. His face lit up. "I knew it. She is alive." He muttered to himself and read on. "The b*****d saved her." He said outloud.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:49 am
User Image

(should we start posting in London yet?)
Drake looked back."By the way if it was a trap would I allow you to look at the files and let her look at were were going?Or even let her shoot me." He sighed flying past the Ocean and over land.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:16 am
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

"Not that I want to team up with pain in the a** woman here but she is right, Punk is also the same.” He said looking at Drake. “Gaining everyone’s trust and then they will trust the person after that, he will kill them but not with his own hands but others, I done that a billion times, on some of the girls that works for Wesker.” He said then he continued to try and sleep. Feeling the cut on his tongue already gone he smirked. “But I hate Wesker, I want his head on a stick.” He said. "And what I can gain from taken everything inside his brain," He thought then he smirked.

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre was getting fed up with Crimson. He'd tolerated it up to now. He pulled off his pitch-black blade and pressed it tightly against the mans neck. "One more word out of your damn mouth and your head goes outside. I'm getting really sick of your s**t. So shut up or I'm going to decapitate you and break my foot off in your a**!" He had a look on he face that just screamed 'try me'. There wasn't anything he'd love to do more than what he'd just said.

User Image

Layna stood and growled, supporting Zandre. 'I second that...." she growled.

User Image

Leon sighed and remained somewhat quiet as he had done the majority of the time. "Good ol' Zandre." He grinned and looked out to the horizon.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff