Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill turned around to see Billy dragging out John. She went back to get some of her things. Her gun, for one, and a few others. She walked out and stood by Chris, who'd now gotten out of the plane. "So, we walk from now on?" Chris nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:58 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John got up and glared at Billy. He thought about making a run for it, getting away from these people, but wasn't sure how far he'd get before they caught him.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy ignored John's glare. "Well, let's go. What are we waiting for?" he asked. "Which way're we going?"
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:34 pm
]User Image

Jill looked out at the distance and pointed. "That building most likely." She said. "Though it's probably guarded." Chris chimed in. "So keep your weapons loaded." He said.

Jill looked at John. "Cooperate and we'll give the gun back to you." She told him and began to walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:43 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John watched Jill start to walk away. He didn't move from his spot until Billy pushed him forward.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy started to walk, then turned around and realised that John wasn't following. "Am I the only one who thinks that we're dealing with a child? When did we sign up for babysitting?" he asked, walking back and pushing John forward.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:07 pm
User Image

Jill kept walking and sighed. "Yep." She turned to look at John. "It'd be alot easier if you'd just cooperate." She told him and folded her arms as Chris and her walked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:17 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John grunted when he felt the barrel of the gun to his back and started walking. He felt it disappear, but didn't stop walking.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy pulled his Colt out and put it to John's back. When John started walking, he holstered it again. He walked around John to talk to Chris and Jill. "I understand your reasoning about killing him would only give me a real reason to go to prison, but he's really starting to get on my nerves," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:03 am
User Image

Jill sighed. "No killing him." She said and turned around to walk backwards facing them. "I understand why he's stubborn. But what i don't get, is why he won't just go with it. Not like running away will get you anywhere but killed in an area like this. Plus, you're lucky it wasn't just Billy here." She knew Billy would have shot him. Maybe not kill, but he'd shoot him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:44 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John listened to Jill for a moment. "Why, cos Billy would have killed me if he was alone?" he asked in response to Jill's last comment.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy fell back to walk behind John. He didn't trust him not to try to escape, and with Jill and Chris walking ahead, someone had to keep an eye on John.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:57 am
User Image

Jill sighed. "I think he'd just shoot you to shut you up." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:02 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"Yea, a bullet to the mouth," he said. A bullet to the mouth was as good as a bullet straight to the spine.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy sighed. He had been looking at the sword again, and the sheathe that came with it. He used the sheathe to whack John in the head when he heard his comment. He went back to examining the sheathe.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:04 am
User Image

Jill sighed. She shook her head. "I meant, like a bullet to the foot or leg." She said and turned back around to walk forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:17 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"You keep telling yourself that," he said. He still didn't believe that Billy was innocent. It would take some solid proof before he was convinced otherwise. His father had been in the same squad as Billy when the incident had happened. Shortly before he was killed, his father had told him what had happened. Billy had panicked somewhat when they got to the village to find that there was no resistance, just a small village of civilians. In his panicked state, he'd killed all the villagers there. John had been about twelve or thirteen then. Now, at nineteen, he'd finally found the man responsible for those villager's deaths and as luck would have it, he was being held hostage by him and the two people who he'd tricked.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy ignored John. He hooked the sword on his hip again and kept walking.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:26 am
User Image

Jill sighed. She kept walking. "Alright, so you don't trust Billy. But atleast cooperate with me and Chris." She said and folded her arms. "Not like i'd kill you for mouthing off or anything." She told him. She doubted Chris would either. Sure he had a temper, but he wouldn't kill him for such a small mistake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:35 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

Sure, trust the two idiots who got tricked by a mass murderer, he thought.He didn't say anything else as they walked. He tried to ignore the fact that he was vulnerable with no gun or sword and Billy walking behind him.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy laughed at Jill's comment. "No, but Chris might punch him if he spilled his coffee," he joked.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:39 am
User Image

Jill giggled.She glanced at Chris, who rolled his eyes. "Ha ha, very funny." He said. "That was one time." He said. "And, i still havn't punched you for kissing Jill yet, so i think i've calmed myself down a bit." He glanced at Jill. Jill blushed, "Oh, so you did tell him." She said to Billy.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games