Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Randomness of DOOM! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New random poll!
  I can't find a life on E-bay!
  Ah! Rabid Fangirls!
  Randomness is my life
  Ooooh, shiny....
  Vincent? Where?
  Kool-aid blood!
  Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:07 pm
Why Sephy!?

Why dost thou burneth myne cattle!?

gonk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:53 pm
probably because you called him sephy  

Cecil Helden
Crew

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:53 pm
Calamity from the Heavens
Awesome, Furry... but why is Mother not pleased? *staring at sig*
I keep forgetting to change that....

This should explain everything you need to know  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:30 pm
Jehobo
probably because you called him sephy

XD

That reminds me of the good ol' days, when me and mah buddy Cara drew pathetic stick-figure comics based on FF, and Seph got PO'd everytime Lulu called him Sephy. Also, Vincent chased butterflies, Barret shot all the animals at the zoo, Wakka couldn't get over Chappu, an elephant saw Vivi's true face and was disturbed, Seph destroyed a radio playing *NSYNC, Sora ran into walls...

Yeah, it was awesome. Not really.

But anyway, why the cows? They're so cute! whee Bad Sephikins! :X

Can't Sephy burn something else? Like marshmallows?

User Image

:O

Kether Taninniver

Fated Paladin

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:17 pm
Mmm, nicely toasted marshmallow.... It's more cruel than you may have thought.

OhMyGlomp, Sephy stickfigure comics!!! I did one! I keep meaning to scan it or something, because I really like it. It involves Cloud being dissed and Sephiroth's sword taking up more panels than Cloud's. As well as ceiling fans in buildings made for short people like Cloud, and not tall people like Sephy. And hiccups. It was actually mostly based off of my random fanfic, in which Cloud calls Tifa chicky and is hopelessly dense. And Vincent is Sephiroth's father, in a very cliche` way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:20 am
furry1337otaku
Awesome, Furry... but why is Mother not pleased? *staring at sig*
I keep forgetting to change that....

This should explain everything you need to know

Ah, I see. The impostor. And the lack of us there.

@Saerenna and Kether, ooh, stick figure comics! I can do animated versions of those! ^_^ Love the marshmallow pic, too. ...Cloud is REALLY thick in my AC spoof. XD He can't figure out that Mr Sephi Roth is Sephiroth.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:07 pm
anyone know what you need to play .ogg files?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:25 pm
Hmm.... I've heard of it. And the only thing I can think of right now would be Audacity which I haven't ever used to play an .ogg, but it has the option to export media as such, so it will most likely play it. ^_^  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:28 pm
thanks  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:31 pm
Mr. Sephi Roth XD Is this spoof existing somewhere yet~?  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:15 pm
Zakai-tan

I have the whole thing online, but the website sucks. I'm working on remodelling it. The Interludes and the intro page are still being worked on (all Vincent-based; the Dirge ones are Sephiroth based since he doesn't get much love there, and the FFVII ones are Cloud based). I warn you, though, I screwed everyone over. Cloud's thick, Sephiroth's psycho, Kadaj is... even more childish... Vincent's scared of yaoi fangirls...

The AC spoof
And apparently, Kadaj's head looks weird in the banner. XP Please try to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:28 pm
I read the first chapter before remembering that I had to go look at college classes. Very silly, as all parodies should be. xd

But hopefully if the classes arent' full by the time I'm allowed to register for them, the classes I'll be taking my first semester will be: Intro to Visual Arts, Drawing I, Astronomy(and the Lab that I have to take with it) and College Writing. I may or may not take Trigonometry as well. I just sincerely hope that I can get the 11:30 Astronomy Lab or else I'll have to take it at 8:00 in the morning!! gonk gonk But Astronomy is definitely what I want to take if I have to have 4 Physics credits for a BS in Art.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:27 am
Saerenna
I read the first chapter before remembering that I had to go look at college classes. Very silly, as all parodies should be. xd

But hopefully if the classes arent' full by the time I'm allowed to register for them, the classes I'll be taking my first semester will be: Intro to Visual Arts, Drawing I, Astronomy(and the Lab that I have to take with it) and College Writing. I may or may not take Trigonometry as well. I just sincerely hope that I can get the 11:30 Astronomy Lab or else I'll have to take it at 8:00 in the morning!! gonk gonk But Astronomy is definitely what I want to take if I have to have 4 Physics credits for a BS in Art.

XD I love silly stuff. Wow, your classes sound fun. XD ...you want bullshit in art?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:36 am
Zakai-tan

I have the whole thing online, but the website sucks. I'm working on remodelling it. The Interludes and the intro page are still being worked on (all Vincent-based; the Dirge ones are Sephiroth based since he doesn't get much love there, and the FFVII ones are Cloud based). I warn you, though, I screwed everyone over. Cloud's thick, Sephiroth's psycho, Kadaj is... even more childish... Vincent's scared of yaoi fangirls...

The AC spoof
And apparently, Kadaj's head looks weird in the banner. XP Please try to ignore it.

PFFFT!!! I finished reading it XD Good job~!  

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:38 am
Zakai-tan
Zakai-tan

The AC spoof

PFFFT!!! I finished reading it XD Good job~!

YAY! ^_^ Thank you!  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games