Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Wearing
With: Drae and Cloe
Mood: Happier then before
Thoughts: Ha

Marina giggled a bit at that. 'Sorry, but that's sort of funny. At least you got out. Otherwise you'd be on you way to London right now. I once locked myself in a closet by accident, and my parents didn't find me for two hours. I was traumatized since I was only about five. When I did get out, it's because the door got blown off it's hinges by my magic acting up. That was the first time I used magic" She smiled slightly, but remembered why she had been in the closet with a shudder. Mum's anxiety attack had been so bad, it had terrified her. She'd hid in the closet, sobbing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:59 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe saw Marina shiver and quickly, to stop any fall back into sadness, said "I remember my first time using magic. My mum bought me some shoes and they were blue and I cried until they turned red." Sh smiled reminiscently. "It's my favourite colour," she added in explanation.

She frowned. "A bit ungrateful on my part but they did look fantastic."  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:04 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Thinking: Maybe we could be friends
Mood: Hopeful

Marina grinned, snapping herself out of her funk. "Anything for the sake of fashion, eh? I love the color red, but I can't wear it. It clashes horribly with my hair," she explained, lifting up a red curl and tugging at it. She really hoped Cloe and her could be friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:05 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth β™š 𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 π”œπ”’π”žπ”―

"Oh, bloody hell, I hate it when that happens." Elizabeth agreed with a nod, her nose scrunched up out of habit as she ran her fingers through her hair, peering out into the darkness, only the scarce light of the boathouse a few yards away from where they gathered in a line at Professor Mckenney's notion. When he began to talk about his father, Elizabeth thoughts drifted to that of her own father. She hadn't seen him in almost a year, or more... Suddenly, she thought she heard a voice cry out declaring merpeople were in the lake. Scanning the glossy black surface, Elizabeth couldn't see a thing.

"I'm sure your da' will make it home
okay..."
she began to chew on her lip, nervous. She didn't want to talk about her missing father, or her veela mother.

"Did you hear that? I think someone said there's a mermaid in the lake."

β™ͺHalf Witch-Half Veela
--- β™ͺ Boat house
------β™« with Kyle Rowanoak
----------♬ β™ͺ β™« β™ͺ

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm
User Image
β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒLemn

Lemn swimmed near the boathouse when she saw Nerissa. She frowned a bit because she was wondering why she was so close to the first years. Lemn decided to swim closer and rise from the water. Her head bobbed up and down with the small waves as she watched what was going on. Lemn studied the girl and boy Nerissa was with closely so she could make sure the other mermaid was safe. As Lemn got bored with this she dipped under the water and slapped her large tail against the water creating a large splash. The mermaid swam towards the boathouse a little closer and watched the first years closely from under the water.

Mermaidβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit β€˜em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle shrugged. "I'm not to good at comforting other people, and look she's laughing now. I think she'll be alright." She said, looking at Ada. "We can still go talk to her if you like though." She continued with a half smile, as she rubbed her nose to try and keep it warm.
User Image
OOC:...

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:11 pm

Cloe laughed at Marina's statement. "I'm not much into fashion, but red shoes are a must with me." She lifted up the hem of her robe to show her lucky red shoes to Marina.

"Green would be a good colour with your hair. And Queen Maeve, on the chocolate frog cards, she wears purple and she has red hair, like you. I think it looks very dignified, though you wouldn't think it would go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:21 pm
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Thoughts: Nice shoes
Mood: Happy

Marina smiled at Cloe's lucky red shoes. "Nice. Green and purple probably would look nice, though the day I look dignified Merlin himself will resurrect from the dead," she commented wryly. "I wish my hair was a bit more.... tameable. It's so wild, and a real bother to fix, so I just leave it alone most days. I don't know where I got it from, neither my mum or dad have red hair."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:26 pm

Cloe liked Marina's red hair. When she was little she'd wished for hair just like it, all curly and bright. Instead her's was poker straight and a boring brown.

"Perhaps it's like magical ability? It can skip generations and you can descend from a squib and get it like that." she said thoughtfully.

She suddenly blushed as she thought about what she'd said.

"Not that you're a squib or anything. I just meant, perhaps it, you know, skips. Sorry. Do your grandparents have red hair? I have the same ears as my granddad on my father's side."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:36 pm
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Thoughts: Talking
Mood: Happy
With: Cloe and Drae

Marina had to laugh at Cloe's awkwardness. "It's fine, I'm not offended. Actually, my paternal granddad was a squib. He married a witch and they had my dad. None of my grandparents had red hair, though. My hair's probably some recessive trait."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:36 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Amazed
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wish I could talk to her...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada thought for a moment, then shook her head. She was no where near brave enough, or social conscious enough, to try and talk to a girl who'd just been crying. "No, I guess she's okay now... Besides, I wouldn't know what to do." She sighed a little, then looked back at where Caitlin was talking to the mermaid. She wanted to meet the mermaid, too, but not now... now with all these people. She would come back to the lake later and try to see her again. Maybe try to talk to her, if she had the nerve.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:41 pm

Cloe was relieved Marina wasn't offended. "Oh wow, a squib, really? All my grandparents were witches and wizards. I think my paternal grandmother was a muggleborn though."

Cloe was fascinated by muggles. She used to watch them from the woods behind her house, though her mother hadn't let her actually talk to them. They'd thought she was weird anyway.

"I know it's kind of cliche to ask, but what house do you want to be in? I can't decide, personally. They're all so interesting in their own way."  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:44 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit β€˜em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded her head. "Ok." She said simply. She didn't care one way or the other. She glanced towards the castle, and started wondering when they'd make their way over to it. "I just want to get the sorting done with." She said to Ada, chewing on her lip. She would never show it, but she was very nervous about the sorting. What if the hat put her in Slytherin? It'd make her dad proud, but she didn't want to be in Slytherin, even if the hat thought she'd do well there. She wrinkled her nose.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See β€˜em running for their lives

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:49 pm
Marina in First Year
Wearing
Thoughts: Ravenclaw
Mood: Content
With: Cloe

Marina sighed. "Me too. But I think Ravenclaw. I always loved reading and learning. I'm think I might be put in Slytherin or Gryffindor instead, though."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:54 pm

Cloe grinned. "I'm sure you'd do well in any of them, but I hope you get your preferred house."

She rustled about in her pocket and pulled out a bag of Every Flavour Beans.

"Would you like one?"  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games