Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image
oin elly

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Sad═══════╗
He watched her conflicting emotion run across her face. 'Why isn't she an open book.' Eoin's face opened up some at the change of topic to show his appreciation without verbalizing it. "I personally think herbiology and transfiguration sound fun. Potions seems like it will be interesting as well. And you?" The more he stood with them the more open he felt and he quite liked the feeling. He was sure that he would be friends with Cloe but seeing as Marina hadn't said much he wasn't sure about her yet.

╚═══════Company: Choelia & Marina═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:16 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

"Oooh, potions! I've done a few potiony things at home, just simple things, like siphoning off slug essence," she said, boasting slightly. She'd really only done them with the help of her Dad, but that didn't sound nearly as impressive. "And they turned out quite well, so hopefully I have a head start there." She laughed. Potions and cooking were the only two things she truly felt confident about. She could do them and they usually turned out well.

"And Herbology looks like it'll be a lot of fun, though I've never really looked after plants before. Just grew cress in a yogurt pot and stuff like that." She frowned at her lack of knowledge and then shrugged.

"Transfiguration though! We'll be able to turn things into...other things! How amazing will that be? Like," She thought hard. "A stick into a pencil. We'll never be without writing materials again!"  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉irst 𝔜ear//// 𝔘nsorted////𝔓ureblood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nʀ ɪss ɴ ʀɴɪʏ ʜʀs ʜʏ,
ɴ ɪғ ʏ ʜ ʟ ʜ ʟɴ ɪɴ ʀʀ ɪ.

Anneliese saw Dominic run off to a couple of girls, apparently fighting. She turned to Lore and held up one finger indicating: Hold on. Anneliese followed Dominic. She stood a little back from the girls, she didn't want to get involved. She didn't like fighting. She looked at Dominic even though he didn't see her. She walked up to Dominic and whispered to him, "Dominic be careful. I don't want you to get hurt or something..." she said. She knew he was old enough to handle himself, but she didn't like her friends to get hurt in anyway.

═══════※═══════※═══════※═══════

||OOC neutral |

Wearing // Outfit
Mood // Happier, Excited
With // Domonic, Lore, and other first years.
Location // The Quad
Theme // Perfect Harmony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

The girl was walking ahead of Lavender-Rose, but that was alright. She didn't want to seem clingy anyway. When they got to their destination, her new friend seemed a bit annoyed with something. When Lavender-Rose followed her eyes she saw it was directed at a girl with brown, curly hair. Without much thought, she could see why. The girl had a snooty look about her. The kind that Lavender-Rose despised." She seems like an a**." Then without warning the soccer girl walked up to her and confronted her in front of everyone. She's got balls. She couldn't help but smirk and watch to see what unfolded.

It was the standard back and forth between the Queen Bee of the playground and the kid with the cut knees trying to teach her some manners. Lavender-Rose didn't like the way that girl spoke and more talking she did, the more she realized she was going to be a thorn in her side at Hogwarts. That's when a devilish handsome boy came to 'the rescue' and she noticed the demeanor of both girls slightly changed. Women she thought silently to herself. Easily influenced by a handsome face. Then some other brute like boy arrived and took the situation a bit more hostile. Instead of letting things carry on, Lavender-Rose decided it was time to move her new friend away before something regretful happened. "Hey, let's get somewhere before she turns us into stone like the gorgon she is." She smirked a bit and hoped it changed the girls mood. "Besides," she whispered. "Your blushing might light up the night." She winked and nodded her head towards Dominic.

[Oh my, I missed a lot.]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / UNSORTED / PUREBLOOD

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Skymira

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
oin elly

╔═══════Emotion: Sad═══════╗
He was surprised the she showed interest in all of the classes he had named but he took it in stride nonetheless. Her knowledge in potions making impressed him which he made sure to verbalize. The male listened through the rest of her rambling. "Never without materials again? A valid reason to look forward to the class." The male looked down as a full smile, the first the the evening, accompanied with a short laugh sprung forth from him. Once his expression was shut again he looked up to continue speaking.

"Im sure you'll do fine in your classes. Even if you aren't the studious type I think you just might have natural brains." That was definitely a compliment coming from him and he took on a worried look thinking he'd down something wrong. He wasn't sure if it was awkward to pay newer friends compliments or if it was allowed but that was something he'd never really thought about until he just so happened to say something nice about her.

╚═══════Company: Choelia & Marina═══════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:36 pm
((Argghh now everyone thinks Drae Is an a**! He's not he's just really protective of his friends and it can turn out badly! Sorry for elevating this whole thing))  

Kai Sparrowheart

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:46 pm
Cloe positively beamed at him. "Thank you! That's a really nice thing to say." She was unreasonably pleased with his compliment, the first she'd ever had from a non-family member. She was pleased he'd loosened up a little to laugh, even if he'd quickly stopped. Did he think he'd be punished for laughing? thought her treacherously dramatic brain.

"I think Defense Against the Dark Arts looks like it'll be good. I'm not so great at reflexes and things so I doubt I'll do well but learning all the kind of stuff aurors use has a certain glamour to it. Imagine! Duelling through the halls!" she said dramatically, adopting what she imagined a duelers pose would look like.

She stopped suddenly, blushing, as she realised she wasn't at home with indulgent parents who wouldn't mind her eccentricities. She hoped Eoin didn't think she was weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
oin elly

╔═══════Emotion: Happy & Amused═══════╗
His worries were relieved with he saw her smiled at him widely. 'So it is good to give compliments,' he stored his note to self away. Eoin smiled small again, "You're welcome."

Her antics had him looking down again as he laughed. Her pose was quite funny to him and how excited she grew as she spoke intrigued him. 'One of a kind.' He thought while coming down from his bought of laughter. "You are definitely odd." He commented his face on open book once more. "But I think thats a good thing." He cocked his head when she stopped. 'She's turning red. Is she embarrassed?'

╚═══════Company: Cloelia & Marina═══════╝

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:06 pm

"The term is unique!" she said, pretending to swat him. "But yeah, I should probably stop before I have someone's eye out." she added, laughing.

Cloe was glad Eoin was laughing. She liked being able to make people laugh. She wasn't a big practical joker, she found them to be crude and sometimes a little cruel, but she liked a good joke. It seemed like a good thing in life to make other's smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:21 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded her head as she stretched her legs out in front of her. "I'm just hoping the sorting starts soon so I can eat and then sleep." She suddenly thought of something and gasped. "You know if we're in the same house we get to be roommates!" She looked at Ada, a pleased expression adorning her face. When she noticed Damien standing stiffly near them, her thoughts immediately turned to plans to get back at him. Although her face showed none of her true intentions at the moment, and kept the pleased look on. She gave Ada a half smile. What to do about him She mused. I could set him on fire, but that's much to straight forward. Being friends with him is out of the question.... She pondered her thoughts for a moment.
User Image
OOC:...

Feeling:
Where I am: The Quad
What I'm doing: Waiting
Who I'm with: Ada
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
oin elly

╔═══════Emotion: Happy═══════╗
"Unique? Sure we'll go by that." His grin widened to where you could see a bit of his teeth when she playfully hit him. He noticed how friendly the two of them had become in such a short amount of time. 'This is nice.' Eoin groped around for something to keep the conversation going as he was thoroughly enjoying himself speaking with her. "Are you going to try out for the quiddich team?"

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:31 pm

"Quidditch? Oh, Merlin, no. I told you about my poor reflexes right? Complete hindrance. And I fell off a horse once and that was only a fall of what, 4 feet? I don't even want to contemplate falling off at 40 feet. And I would fall, trust me." She said. She was laughing at it as she said it, inviting him to laugh at her foibles, like friends did, or like she assumed friends did.

"What about you? You planning on showing off your flying skills?" she asked, curious.

((OOC: I'm heading off now, it's like 4:30 am. I'll be back on tomorrow. Time for my beauty sleep!))  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
oin elly

╔═══════Emotion: Happy═══════╗
Eoin chuckled as she spoke about herself. 'I wonder what she'd going to do when we have to learn to fly. He thought about her question unsure of the answer. "I have never flown before therefore I don't really know. Maybe I worry around learning to stay on the broom in air before trying to do anything special on it." He wrinkled his nose as he answered, honesty dripping form his words. "It looks fun though, but so does horseback riding and you don't seem to have a good review about that. He laughed some, face towards the concrete.

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

((Wow. Its like 10:30 here. Goodnight.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Pissed, but pretty embarrased

OoC: ((Whoa guys, I missed quiet a bit ><))

Raiden was ready to launch her soccer ball at the back of the snob’s head, but when she saw Drae and Blue n’ Green, as she now decided to nickname her until she learned her name, approach she regretted what she had done. She’d picked a fight on her first day and it was time to back off.

“Thanks guys, I guess this can wait till after we have our houses at the very least,” Raiden replied turning her face so that it wasn’t in the Camera guy’s line of sight. She’d knock that stuck up girl back down to earth if it was the last thing she’d do, but not tonight. She nodded at the Camera guy in a way that only her profile showed, “I’ll have to hold off on slugging her in the face till the school year actually starts then, but don’t try to defend her when the time comes.”

She shoved her hands in her pocket defeated and walked away. Once she was out of ear shot she turned back to Drae and Blue n’ Green, which she supposed that she could shorten that to something like Glue. “Hey,” She started, “T-thanks for backing me up.” She choked the thank you out this time unlike the times on the train because she actually meant it.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: Finally she leaves...
----------- 
----------- 
OOC:

Daisy smirked as she turned back around to watch the girl walk away. Daisy crossed her arms as she sighed and looked around at the first years. As she looked around again as she decided to walk over to Dominic and smile."Hi you seem nice,"she said as she tried to make some conversation with the boy with the camera."My name is Daish Benster, daughter of Solas Benster,"she said again to let him know who she was. 

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games