Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:31 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled as he found himself nearing the garden.
Herbology class was near here wasn't it?
He still wasn't much of a fan of dirt, but it was nice enough and also pretty!

Victor however still had a blush on his face, due to what Del whispered into his ear, was that what he thought it meant?
He then smiled at Del who still held his hand, "Ze Gardens~" The frenchman said, trying to take his mind off the fact he was very nervous and felt all warm inside, "It's calming here..."
Victor then glanced at the flowers, "Pretty too..."

He then glanced at Del again, "You know...yo-your quite the ch-charmer..."

I feel happy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...///..."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Greycast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It is pretty," Del agreed, smiling over at the pinkette who was holding his hand. And it was. It had a completely different feel from normal gardens- - - private ones- - - where he usually communed and meditated. It was probably because of the magic and the different nature in the place, but it was still beautiful. He could not wait to take in the feel of this place, but at the moment, there were more important things to be taken care of. Continuing his words earlier, he added, "Just like you."

It hadn't escaped the blonde's notice that Victor was wearing his clips and it sent a giddy feeling through him. When Victor repeated his statement earlier about being a charmer, he began to feel a bit worried. Turning to the Frenchman, Del took both of the other's hands in his, looking at the other boy straight, feeling worried. "Is it a bad thing? Am I making you uncomfortable?" Squeezing the hands in his lightly once more, the blonde spoke again. "I am sorry. Shall I not bother you anymore?" he asked, wondering if he should let go, loosening his grip on the warm hands in his bit by bit.

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:03 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor smiled as they walked through the garden, taking in the serene nature of the place.
He had used to avoid the gardens, but he eventually grew to like them.
Victor smiled at that unintentional pun.

Grew...hee...

Victor blushed again at Del's words, "...I'm glad you...umm..fe-feel zat way." He then smiled, "Like I said~ You're quite charming."
He then felt the grip on his hand loosen, causing Victor to wonder why until he was brought face to face with the first year, "Bad thing?" Victor then giggled, "Non...C'est vraiment fantastique~" He then blushed at the sudden French, his guard must really be down if that was happening, "I mean....It's not a bad thing."

The Frenchman then looked at Del with a warm smile, but a serious look...at the same time, "It's rather ze opposite, oui?" He giggled again, "I adore your company..." He then paused for a moment, "Also the hand holding is...nice."
Victor then winked, "So take ze compliment~"

I feel serene you know?
My inner thoughts are, "So even Del can be insecure? That's rather sweet."
I am a proud second year
My puppeteer says "Translation: It's really/very fantastic." Out of character.

Greycast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:28 am

At the other's words, the blonde regained his assurance and his confidence. Doing a one-eighty, doubt gone now that Victor had confirmed it with his own mouth that he wasn't troubling the Frenchman, Del returned to the other's side, lacing their fingers together again, stroking the back of Victor's hand with the pad of his thumb. "You know," Del began, looking at the pinkette once again. "I adore your company too," he smiled. "And compliment taken," he winked back, grateful for what had happened earlier. "And, thank you."

"So," he asked, looking around the gardens. It really was beautiful. "Why did you take us here?" the Norwegian asked, nudging the hand in his softly. People in his life didn't stay there very long and he wasn't as confident as to assume this boy would stay as well, but Del genuinely, definitely liked, really liked him, and he was determined to enjoy what time he could with the people who would deign to spare him a moment.

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:48 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor just giggled as Del's expression lightened up, he was glad he assured the other male.
It made him feel happy...to know Del was happy.
Victor paused in his thoughts at that, before shaking his head.

Victor glanced at Del with a smile as he mulled his thoughts over, "Well...It's calm for one." He then giggled, "Also it's apparently popular for...." Victor paused in his statement, not ready to say dates, "Things..."

Well..there was Hogsmede, but he wasn't old enough for that yet.

"Also it's great for serenity." Victor then eyed Del with a grin, "And to get to know each other?"

I feel serene you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...I really do like him. Wait...like him? I really need to ask Ariana about this."
I am a proud second year

Greycast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:24 am

"Get to know each other?" Del grinned. "Definitely."

"That's right," he said, thinking over the last few conversations he had had with the Frenchman. "We don't really know each other that well, do we?" he asked, slightly stunned. It seemed like they had been friends for a while. Smiling, the blonde absently swung their hands together. "Well, then, I'll start."

Looking about, Del thought a bit on where to begin. "Well," he started. "You know my name and a few other things about me. My name was supposed to be Roxas, with the 'x' pronounced like 'h,' but my mother won that argument with my father and got to name me Del Rey. I love the water and when I was young I used to spend hours in the tub, thinking if I stayed in long enough I would sprout gills and my feet would melt into a tail," he said, laughing at himself. "At the same time, trekking through desert is my favourite part of travelling. I like the way the ocean looks at night, when the water turns clear black and the wind is cold. I aim to capture that one day. Also, I'm still an amateur artist. The last thing I drew was a carnival on the sea." Tapping his cheek, Del realized something. "Ah, and I also haven't drawn in a while. I should get to work on that too."

Looking at the boy beside him, he asked, dimpling at him. "What about you?"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:01 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor thought over the events that had happened since that fateful night at the bonfire, "I guess we just shared a...connection?" He said with a thoughtful expression.

He then smiled as Del began to explain himself, he was surprised a bit at his original name...or at least what would have been his name.
It sounded interesting.
Victor then giggled, "Like a merperson?" Victor asked, his mind now conjuring up Del as a merman.
Victor kept that to himself though~

"Well that's quite the list..." He then smiled at him being a painter, "So we have an artist, oui~" Victor sked with a grin.

He then looked up at the sky, feeling the wind.

"Well...I was born to a French nobleman and an English upper-class mother. We live in an opulent mansion with various get aways dotted around England but mostly in France." He then smiled, "I was raised to be the perfect nobleman...I even had a fiancee." He added with a slight shudder, "Wouldn't have worked out either way. Due to my...preferences."
Victor then thought for a bit, "As you know I was taught various instruments...I have a fear of germs and a slight fear of blood." He sighed, "Mostly due to my cousin Claire Alexandrie...The one who pranked my hair?"

Victor then sighed as he looked down, "I've always had the oddest fascination with the occult...so imagine my glee when I found this world." He then smiled at Del, "I'm not sure of my future...but I'd want to care for people."
He bit back the 'like you' he planned to add, but just let it hang out there unsaid.

I feel serene you know?
My inner thoughts are, "This is nice..."
I am a proud second year

Greycast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:08 am

Del nodded. "Exactly like a merperson! As cheesy as it sound I wanted to be one when I was a kid so badly," he exclaimed. "And yes," Del laughed, slightly embarrassed. "But still an amateur. I'm working on it"

Listening to the Frenchman talk was lovely, the blonde thought. There was something about how he talked and expressed himself that drew the Borson in. "French and English? Now I see where you get your looks," he remarked. He frowned at the fiancee part- - - he definitely wasn't very pleased about that, until Victor had expressed his not-want for it, which relieved him a fair bit. The fear of germs and the fear of blood were new to him and for a moment, he glanced down at their joined hands. Didn't this count, then? Turning his attention off his thoughts to the present, Del's eyes widened. "She turned your hair pink? So you're a blonde, then?"

"I could imagine that, yeah," he grinned, squeezing Victor's hand. "It must have been like a dream come true." The Norwegian didn't miss the last part of the pinkette's words. He might have flushed a bit. He had heard the not-said part of that sentence, though he was still too shy to assume.

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:16 pm
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor giggled, his mind imagining Del as a merman, the thought was just too entertaining.
Though he'd probably make a good one! Or at least Victor thought so.

Victor tilted his head, "Oui. I'm originally a blond~" He said with a giggle, "Getting used to the pink hair though..." He really was, mostly so he could spite Claire.
Victor nodded, "It was..."

Victor giggled again as he stared out at the garden, "So...what kind of things did you see in your travels?" Sure he was trying to keep the conversation going, but he also wanted to know more about Del.
It was nice to learn so much about him~

I feel serene you know?
My inner thoughts are, "If I learn more about him...Maybe we'll grow even closer?"
I am a proud second year

Greycast

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:24 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}First Year

Theo got tired of just sitting there with this piece of paper in his hands and his football at his feet. He decided that he would go. He walked out of the gardens passing a male with pink hair and another kid whom was in Theo's grade. He had no idea what they were doing and truth be told, he didn't care. He had to find about what this letter was partially written in. Some interesting language that he picked up a bit.

He walked back up to the castle, towards the common room, despite his lack of desire to be there...in other words...his lack of desire to see any one from the actual team there, but he wanted to take a nap as much as he wanted to find out what the letter was. So, that's where he made his way too...the common room...the last place he thought he'd want to be.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:56 pm

"The pink suits you, but I'd love to see how you are blonde," Del answered, grinning at the latter part of Victor's statement. "And that would spite her the most, I think, knowing you're enjoying the 'prank.'"

"My travels?"

The blonde looked over at the other boy, staring at him curiously. He wanted to know about him? He did love to talk about his travels and his experiences- - - partly because no one really cared back where he was- - - and he liked to share them with people. It couldn't hurt, maybe?

"It was mostly structures, huge, towering structures and dusty rock- - - my father worked with archaeologists, both Muggle and Wizard. It's indescribable, really," he said, with a dreamy sigh. "I miss travelling. I had to stop when my father passed away- - - since he was the one usually getting called overseas anyway," he said with a light laugh. "I just sort of went with him. It was amazing- - - one of my dreams now is to travel to every place in the world and create a book of illustrations about it."

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:25 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor blushed again at the compliment, at...at least pink suited him.
Though many others told him the same thing, for some reason...Del's words carried more weight behind them.
The Frenchman really needed to get Ariana's advice.
She was older than him, and probably had some...experience.
At least he hoped she did, Ariana was kind enough after all~

Victor nodded, "Oui~ I'm sure it'll be an interesting tale~" He replied with another giggle.

Victor listened raptly as Del began his recollections, it was as interesting as Victor thought, "Archeology?" He questioned, surprised to say the least. The travel really was like an adventure!
Victor frowned a bit at the mention of the death, that seemed so sad, to see your travels halted because of the passing away of a family member.

"Zat is quite a dream~" Victor replied wistfully, "I don't know exactly what my future dream is...but I'm hoping I'll find it soon."
He then giggled again, "I'm sure you'll achieve zat dream though~" Victor then blushed, "I...I mean...You seem determined enough."

I feel serene you know?
My inner thoughts are, "I'm getting too excited. <3 "
I am a proud second year

Greycast

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:36 am

Dal gave a small smile at the blush that stole across the other's face once more. Nodding at the other's statement, he affirmed it. "Yes. He was well-versed in history and he would get called onto sites- - - -Muggle sites- - - that could possibly have had wizarding history tied into it. Actually," he said, recalling something and sitting up. "I remembered this one time when I wasn't the only minor on the site- - - I recognized another firstie a while ago," he said, once he realized what he had seen. "A redhead- - - his guardian worked with my father about a year ago. Hopefully that means I'll be able to continue the legacy when I'm older," Del said, running a hand through his hair with a bright smile. He had known since he was a child that wanderlust was in his blood and it would take something drastic to keep his feet in one place.

Squeezing the hand in his, the blonde smiled his assurance at the older boy. "You will! And it doesn't matter how long it takes," Del said, mulling over the thought. "It's better to take your time and really try to figure out what you want," he dimpled. "And thank you. I'll do my best, I promise," the blonde said with a grin and a hand in the air in a promise. "It's lovely talking to you, you know," Del told the pinkette- - - a spur of the moment kind of thing. And he really felt so- - - he didn't think he had talked to anyone like this before.

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:22 am
User Image

User Image
Let me be renewed."

Victor gazed in wonder, "I'm sure you will~" He then thought about this red-headed first year, so they knew each other?
...Unless it was just a recognition thing.

Victor mulled over what Del said as he nodded, "I know...just hard to see so many with a goal." He then felt his hand squeezed and remembered they still held them together.
That thought made him blush once more.

"You as well..." Victor replied with a coy smile, "I'm...really glad we met at the bonfire." He then thought for a moment, remembering something from that talk, "So what about immortality?"
He giggled some, "You seemed enraptured by it."

It was a nice goal, though...he still thought it'd be lonely, by yourself, watching as everyone passed you by.
He wouldn't wish that torture on anyone...especially not Del.

...Definitely not Del.
He was too...Victor couldn't think of the word.

I feel contemplative you know?
My inner thoughts are, "Hmm..."
I am a proud second year

Greycast

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:19 am

"You will get there," Del reassured. "I'll help too, if I can," he smiled. "So am I- - - my clips found a good home, so it seems." The blonde's other hand reached up to touch the clips in the other's hair. "I reckon they'd work better for you," Del replied sweetly, a smile on his face.

When the topic of immortality was introduced, that surprised the Norwegian. He remembered? Looking at the Frenchman, he voiced it out loud. "You remembered?" he asked curiously. "Well, I've seen more than my fair share of death over the years," Del shrugged, a pondering expression on his face. And he did, having lost all his immediate family before he turned eleven had left the blonde with a lonely acceptance of the immediateness of death and a burning desire to avoid going down the same path his family had. "I'm the only one left in my immediate family still alive," he explained, not as bothered as one would expect someone to be when talking about their deceased relations. He had accepted it not so long ago. "I suppose you could say I'm afraid of going, and that's why I want to live forever."

Squeeky Luff

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games