Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:07 pm
(...Using rule on page 14, because it hasn't been 1 month since Eva's unfinished promo but like...1.5 years or something LMAO WHOOPS)

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Eva Valente
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chiiiii
Any Y2 specifications? Her hair is longer now! I'd actually like if a small portion of her hair was longer (like in her trainee and intermediate days), maybe with the same gold hair accessory? Gloves are A++, as are skirts, leggings, and purple things!

Lots of CC probably OTL

i forgot to claim this last night but here i am

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:19 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jory
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Inu-Mitsu, Chii, Al, Bitti, anyone?
Any Y2 specifications?

Here is his gallery!

He wears his hair up a lot, though it can be down in a braid as well. He looks about the same, though there is a little more definition in his shoulders. For the most part he looks very much the same, though he has a bit more self confidence now, and isn't quite as mopey.

His clothing style can be a little androgynous, though it leans just slightly towards masculine. He does not wear shoes! But if you'd like to put something on his feet he does wear Yoga socks.

-Bee and Blue got this!  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:02 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Rodney Michaels
Proof of exam thread: Weaponization + Sorrows Journal
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyyyyyy of you wonderful artists out theeeere : DD
Any Y1 specifications?

Quest Thread

Grappling hook design up to you, based on Sorrow (a gargoyle)!
Scarf color is grey, Rune color is white

asta pls  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:58 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Chance Bones
Proof of exam thread: Wabam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, Mitsu, Bitti, collabs
Any Y2 specifications?

• Y1 art - his hair is much curlier than this, see sketch below!
  • Al did a mockup sketch of a possible coat design! He's still in Sun Division.
  • His weapon is a bow and arrow made from an ice demon, so play with that how you will, I'd love it if there could be sharpened edges to the bow so he could potentially use it as a close range weapon as well.
  • He wears three sets of earrings, as long as they are space / star themed, creativity in design is totes cool.
  • He also wears this ring on his right index finger and this ring on his left ring finger.
  • Painted nails = A+++
  • Clothing inspiration is basically anything with stars on it, he's kind of a hipster but he also doesn't care about gender specifics, so leggings and slightly feminine clothes are cool too
  • This tattoo on the left side of his face, by his eye (so pretty much exactly like the photo) + this tattoo on the inside of his right arm. He has other tattoos, but most aren't visible.

Tumblr tag for Chance + Pinterest

claimin' up in here - Mitsu  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:04 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Draven
Proof of exam thread: Auto Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone! : D (collabs are cool too)
Any Y2 specifications? UM. VERY artists choice. <3
Y1 art [x]

idek know what to do with his hair- Shortish/spikey- except for the one part that he'd keep long. That could be longer, maybe?

Clothing. Hm. Are shirts even required at school? idk. He likes loosish/comfortable clothes. Similar style to what he has.

UM. Don't forget his wings and feathery bits. Just little feathers here and here. He is a Raven Mocker, so those would be black.

I'm not really picky, ok. ilu all and all the things you do. <33

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:02 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Isaac Evenstad.
Proof of exam thread: Approved enrollment thread.
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Beeeeee
Any Y2 specifications? N/A

Refs:
http://imgur.com/a62ZREu
http://i.imgur.com/Rt9tzML.png

bee's claimed!  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:33 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER HORSEMEN AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Kiwi is Here

Proof of exam thread: Exam is Here (Unfinished, but I ran it by Zoo and it still counts).

PREFERRED ARTISTS: Nerpin, Rejam, Kurobutt (Idk her gaia username now ;A; ), Chesh, Chiimari, whomever loves him and really wants to take him on yes <3

Any Y2 specifications?

- General theme kind of a blend of desert nomadic meets tribal/native american. Hairstyle done up the same, but about shoulder length when up now, braids running through his ponytail here and there. Same leaves and twigs in his hair, plus some feathers sticking out??

- I'd like his loincloth to be a bit more ornate. Some ideas are maybe a more ornate tribal pattern painted on it, a tribal belt across the waist, dangling gold chains around the waist, feathers now lining the hem of his loincloth. Some simple little touches like that. Feel free to change/add to his gold and bone jewelry too, be creative with it.

- His wings I would like to be flyable now, so more feathered but still decayed here and there.

- And insanity visible somewhere on his body/trademark yellow eye is a must. Anything else is absolute artist's pref.

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:24 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Horace Nokoni
Proof of exam thread: promo thread but because I would like to finish for character stuff, I'm redoing it here solo. Liz said I could go ahead and post him here, though c:
PREFERRED ARTISTS: lucyal, synn, zoo, lil, bitti tbh anybody is cool or collabs
Any Y2 specifications?

Important Body Notes!:
-scars- Horace does not have a ring finger on his left hand, not even a wee nubbin. He also has a large circular scar on his chest (if his clothes show any of that). Also he has five small round scars on his left shoulder from when five finger-talons (essentially) pushed into his shoulder. Horace also has a few cigarette burn scars across his left collarbone (once again, only relevant if his clothes show that area)!

-hair- Hair is pretty much the same hairstyle as his trainee art, but a little longer.

-piercings/tattoos- Same as before, which was upper left arm band tattoo (make some stuff up haha nothing specific). Piercings areeeee tongue, silver snakebites, in his ears bottoms are gauged, three in lobe, two in cartilage (one in the cartilage is gauged too). don't really worry about ear piercing accuracy its nbd. New tattoos - had mandala on chest, not covering the scar but its like mandala, scar, more mandala around the scar. wip ref Honestly you can just cover the entire mandala up with clothes; it's a b***h to draw.

-clothing- never ever wears sleeves haha. likes colorful clothing (like in ref #2). If the artist wants I can link them stuff but it's pretty much cc. wears red glasses.
Hunter coat shortened some please! Just still sleeveless, still has fringe on the bottom, anything else do as you please~
Scarf: new scarf color - see #4 please add fringe on it!

-weapon- bane drew me the most excellent ref - the left hand is the one missing a finger & also has the blade - right's just all punchy. Basically bone & tendon themed. its so good /lays down and dissolves because weapons

Reference pics!
Horace on toyhou.se!
#1 - trainee art
#2 - most accurate hairstyle/skintone/body ref
#3 - weapon ref (see above notes c: )
#4 - horace new scarf/trim color
My Horace Tumblr - if you want to poke around
Polyvore
Sorry I keep adding things because idk bored

Posted for growth art here.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:18 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Estel Herald.
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chii, Lividpeas, Lilwolfpard, Inu-Mitsu, Rejam, Synnovu
Any Y2 specifications?

References:-
Y1 art!
Socks.
NEW SOCK REF FOR CHI.

Black and white seifuku-style uniform the same as in Y1 art please, except maybe a little bit ragged-looking/torn up in some places?

White ribbon/hairband in her hair, now, with a bow on the right side (left as we face her) and her crescent pin attached to it on the left side (right as we face her).

If her neck is visible, it's heavily bruised, as if someone tried to strangle her.

ur wish is my command
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:48 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: TK
Proof of exam thread: hey remember those nominations from way back when
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any artist comfortable with skeleton markings haha
Any Y2 specifications? year one year two

hair wise, i'd like him to stick more to something like this

outfit is still generally the same, but unlike y2 i'd like less patterns! the pinstripe pants are hella nice tho and generally i'd also like a shorter jacket! something more waist-length, perhaps? the jacket's design is up to the artist

i also like having a belt and the vest (but perhaps a white button shirt instead of black!) thank you very much UwU

Syusaki

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:03 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: journal
Proof of exam thread:
using one month rule.... 9 months later.

PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chii gets first dibs, then like whoever wants to deal with fire lol!
Any Y3 specifications? Give him a proper hair cut! Omg. Other than that cloths, and can I have like veiny red-orange glowies on his horns? like cracked molten rock.

lava rock
I'm a Viking.

Jacket

Have at his outfit.

chiickadee
Hi, you wanted first dibs.

u bet ur a** i want first dibs

Well you got first dibs you dork.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:32 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Canon Indy
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any! <3
Any Y2 specifications? New markings! As Canon's venom gained in toxicity, she started developing bright red markings. Much like how tree frogs have those vivid colors to warn predators. They're the same color as her eye, and are concentrated around the tail, especially near the stinger, where most of the venom is stored. Feel free to play around with clothing, and hair length/style!

- Zoo and Bee are on the case!  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:20 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: link
Proof of exam thread: I did this way back when
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Everyone welcome.
Any Y2 specifications? I want ribbons. other than that, choose the outfit and go crazy.

bee get  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:28 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: [ Hamika ]
Proof of exam thread: [ Exam! ]
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lividpeas, Chii, Zoo, Lilwolfpard, Kuro, anyone who wants her really
Any Y2 specifications? More professional journalist looking, while still looking like an eternal 15 year old. Perhaps a bare knee bone. If possible, I'd like there to some part of her that looks washed/white. An arm, a glove, maybe her hat. I honestly don't know, go crazy enjoy.

chesh  

a-disgruntled-dragon

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:20 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Tavi
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y2 specifications? He has three tails now! Which with the tails he always wears bracelets on them or binds them together with the bracelets. Loves things that glow otherwise nothing really changed! All the furry / fuzzy love..
Outfits he'd wear just for some inspiration ;

one

two

three

four

- Bee and MK get!  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games