Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:32 pm
Michael nodded, running his fingers lightly over the object, taking in it's texture, size, and shape. "Thank you." he said, setting it carefully on the floor. He then continued to wash himself, trying to return to the state before he had discovered his power to use the shadows to give him 'sight'. And it was working, though his sense of smell was still shot from the bubble bath. But he was trailing his hands over surfaces and being able to remember what they were and where they were in relation to him. He could hear the water moving and the echoing sound that told him of the tile around him, could hear the slight drip-drip from the faucet of the sink that wasn't entirely closed all the way. If he tried harder, he could even hear the footsteps splashing over the water-covered floors in the hallways, alerting him to people moving around outside of the bathroom. His world was dark, but it certainly wasn't empty.

Kirari sighed and snuggled in close to Jake, relaxing entirely. She was still weak from the ordeal and the drugs and so didn't have the strength to stay awake for very long. She fell asleep within seconds.

Meanwhile, in the headquarters of the RA, Boreas had been sitting with Michael's younger brother, not watching the boy who stared blankly at everything, only moving as though on auto-pilot. He only ate when someone told him to, only seemed to do anything for himself when he was told to. The kid gave everyone the creeps. Normally, Michael would spend time sitting with his brother when he wasn't planning a mission, but this last mission had been a complete failure . . . and their leader hadn't returned yet. There was a palpable sense of fear and tension in the air. Suddenly, the Air Magi gave a start. Michael's younger brother, Ricky, had walked over silently and was now staring blankly at him.

"Where's Mike?" he asked. The first two words he had ever spoken since his ordeal in the asylum.

Boreas was shocked. "I-I don't know." he stammered out.

"Oh." the boy murmured before sitting down and stared blankly at his hands.

Had that really just happened? Had the boy before him just asked the location of his brother . . . was he . . . concerned? Was it possible, Michael's brother wasn't lost to the world as everyone had thought? He needed to find where Michael was right away . . . and bring him back. He would want to know about this development. He quickly switched out his post with a Water Magi who proceeded to try to get Ricky to open up again, only to find that the experience was like talking to a brick wall. But the words had been spoken. Boreas was sure of that. He took to the air and quickly made his way to the only place he could think of Micheal being if he wasn't at the RA base . . . the only allies the RA had. The Magi Sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:05 am
"Mirror's in love~" Some little body taunted.
"I am not!" Mirror hissed at him her eyes shone like the mirrors that she controlled.
"Are too!"
"I am not participating in this childish game with you Emrys!" Mirror snapped the air around her seemed to thrum. The little boy meeped and rushed away. She always looked hell scary when angry. Mirror sighed and sat on a bench near the door to his bathroom. She'd felt him touch the mirror she'd lent to him and nearly had a spontaneous release right in the middle of the hallway. She needed to calm down. It was just grief from Rabbit. That's all, she was reaching out to Michael because of Rabbit-
"Mirror! Have you seen Tsunami?" Hawk asked panting hard.
"No. Have you tried her office?"
"Yes! But she's not there! She might be with Hikari but I can't find her! It's urgent some random just popped up outta nowhere demanding to see some guy and I can't find anyone!"
"Well you found me." Mirror growled. "Who's the guy?"
"He just said to get Michael-"
"I'll take care of it. You go to bed."
"Yes Ma'am." Hawk said and flew off. Mirror sighed. Looks like Michael would be leaving soon then. What a pity.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:38 pm
Michael groaned as he got out of the bath, rinsing himself off, hissing as his wounds pulled and stung. He'd need a few days to recover from this. It probably hadn't helped in the slightest that he had used all his energy to even get here. He stepped out and found the towel and wrapped it around his waist, sighing. He hoped that all his Magi were okay. He felt guilty for falling into the trap that had been made by the Emperor and his goons. He couldn't protect anyone. His hand clenched into a fist and he slammed it into a nearby wall. Dammit! How could one of their own betray them?!

Boreas was pacing, waiting for that kid to return with someone who could either take him to Michael or Michael himself. He needed to get Michael back as soon as possible! Or . . . he could bring Ricky here . . . that was, if Michael was here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:57 pm
Mirror rushed in without thinking, afraid he'd fallen or something. "Michael? Michael are you all right?" She asked moving over to him. She wanted to help him stand since it was obvious he was going to fall but she didn't know if he wanted her help. From the looks of it, he was going to kill someone. "A man is here to see you. To save you walking I was planning on having you put in a guest room through my mirror. The last thing I want is you opening those stitches." She gently took his hand from the wall using a face washer cleaned the hand and tried to not sigh with annoyance. "The man said to Hawk that it was important. I don't know what it could be about though." With out thinking she made that connection with him again. So he could see physically what she was doing, checking wounds, drying them gently. Then, she fixed his towel up. A mirror behind her showed a room, shrouded in heavy darkness but there was enough light for them to see the bed, a few chairs, a rug, a door leading to a private bathroom. Everything he'd need to be comfortable.

Hikari danced by Boreas her eyes were like torches seeing through a fog. "The light sees all, and the quiet boy speaks." She purred. "But everyone thinks it was just a fluke. But Michael won't." She arched her back so she was looking at Boreas upside down. "Who will he choose? The girl who can help him see? Or his brother? I think the cake. Everybody loves cake."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:46 pm
Michael sighed and relaxed a little bit when he heard Mirror. "I'm fine." he said with a bit of a dry smile. He listened to her with half an ear, mostly trying to get his emotions under control. It wouldn't do to lash out again. He needed to keep his wits about him. "Well if it is important, I should see him as soon as possible, don't you agree?" he said before he suddenly felt the energy that he had before he punched the wall suddenly left him and he quickly grabbed on to Mirror with one hand and onto the nearby sink with the other, tearing it away from her administrations, trying to keep from falling down. "Sorry." he grunted, trying to get his legs to support his weight. "It seems I used more energy than I thought." he muttered, feeling a little frustrated with himself. He was in no shape to be travelling anywhere.

Boreas looked over at Hikari with a raised eyebrow. "Cake?" he asked, wondering where she had come from and what she was talking about. She was an odd one, that was for certain. But she seemed to be speaking of Michael's brother. "What do you know of it?" he asked, a little more serious now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:04 pm
Hikari became horribly lucid. Her face cold. Void of all emotion. "I know he's a weak little body. I know the horrors he went through are mild behind taps compared to a lot of the children here. I know of one child who was experimented on so brutally her body mutated and even the children here shunned her. I know what she does to protect herself. I know that my family here have done a lot more in gaining that other leader's protection. I know so much Boreas." She said all in one single uninterrupted breath. "I see wherever the light touches. No where do I not see. Nowhere does Leigha not see. So much horror. So much pain. I can barely wake in the morning for fear I am still there. Do you know what it's like? To have your chest cracked open? Or your skull? To feel them playing with your womb or your frontal lobe while they talk about the weather or their children? No? Well neither does that little boy. I know what he went through. But that nothing in comparison to the hundreds here. We've had to endure. To become strong. He, will never become strong." Hikari stared at him. Her eyes dark but then all of a sudden her pupils dialated and her body returned to its graceful movement. "I see the trees, the water flowing freely, la la la~" She walked away blending into the lights of the hallway. Hawk rushed through her silhouette panting hard. "Mirror *pant* Mirror said to come with me."

Mirror helped to right Michael. Her arms pulling him toward her. "It's okay." She pulled him through the mirror behind her and sat him on a chair helping him get dressed into something decent. She'd muttered something into a mirror before helping Michael into the room. "It'll be okay. I promise, this chair will keep you from falling."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:22 pm
Boreas glared at Hikari. None of the RA knew what Ricky had gone through, only that it must have been horrible. But for this girl to come through and say that he was weak to have shut down. His hand twitched, itching to go for his sword. If she wasn't a Magi, he likely would have attacked her. How dare she say such things?! He was still incensed when Hawk showed up. He didn't know who Mirror was, but he nodded and followed the boy, not trusting himself to speak. His teeth were clenched tightly.

"Thank you." Michael said, sinking into the chair gratefully. He sighed. Just the small walk to the chair had taken so much out of him. He let his head hang back, his hair dripping onto the floor below. He was so tired. This was almost as bad as . . . no, he wasn't going to think on it. He did not want to think on it. It would do him no good.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:49 pm
Mirror's senses prickled Hawk was bringing the man here. Her body thrummed with power. "No worries." She replied absently. Her eyes shone. On full auto-pilot she put his feet up and a pillow behind his head. "Someone's here, I'll get the door for you." She went to the door and opened it Hawk was there looking a little uneasy. "You must've traded blows with Hikari." Mirror stated to the man who looked utterly pissed off. "Come in, I've just gotten Michael comfortable, he's going to need a nap soon." She warned simply. "Don't over excite him." She gave Michael's hand a pat. "Don't forget the mirror." She whispered in his ear then left the room. "If you need me you know how to call."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Boreas nodded to Mirror. "Sorry, miss, but what I have to say may excite him anyways." he said before going to Michael, waiting until Mirror had left to relay his news. "Sir . . . Ricky . . . he-"

Michael's head shot up and he turned to Boreas. "What? What happened?" he asked, worried out of his mind about his baby brother.

Boreas placed a hand on Michael's shoulder. "Calm down, sir. He . . . he spoke." he said, smiling a little.

Michael's face was blank for a few seconds before he reached up and clasped Boreas's hand tightly, scarcely able to believe what he heard. "He . . . he spoke?" he asked, his voice a tight whisper.

Boreas nodded. "Yes sir. He . . . he asked after you. He wanted to know where you were." he said.

Michael suddenly was trying to get up. He had to get to his brother! He would have fallen again if Boreas hadn't caught him. "I . . . I have to go to him. I need-"

"You're in no shape to go anywhere sir." Boreas scolded lightly. "If . . . if you wish, I can bring him to you." he offered lightly.

Bring . . . bring Ricky here? Away from the safety of the RA? But . . . this place was safe as well, wasn't it? After much hesitation, he nodded. "Yes. Thank you." he croaked out. His brother. His little brother whom he had thought lost to him forever . . . could he truly have him back?

Boreas nodded and then looked over at the bed that was in the room. "Here sir, let's get you to a better place where you can rest." he said, helping Michael over to the bed. More to his relief than shock, Michael passed out almost as soon as his head hit the pillows. He should find that Mirror person who was taking care of him and let him know. And then . . . then he would head back and collect Ricky, bring him here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:35 pm
Mirror had heard it all. Should she have told them about the little mirror she placed in the very far obscure corner of the room? Nope hehe. But talking about his brother. Made her think about hers. Rabbit. She knelt at this grave her eyes brimmed with tears. She didn't want them to see her cry. But she had a feeling they were going to see it anyway. She held the mirror in her hands just staring at the sleeping form of Michael. She wanted to do something to help. She looked up at the bright blue sky. "Why couldn't it rain? I need to it rain. It's too happy out." She whispered to the sky.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:16 am
Boreas left the room and found Mirror. "Miss? He's gone to sleep. Thank you for watching over him. Everyone in the RA will be grateful that he's safe." he said, smiling a little at her. With another nod, he turned and left, heading back to the RA.

There, he went straight to Ricky's room. "Ricky?" he asked, and got no response. The boy was just coloring scribbles on a sheet of paper with various crayons. Boreas sighed and then crouched down by the boy and gently ceased his movements, placing his hands over the child's. This got the blank boy to look up at him. "Hey kid. I'm going to take you to your brother now, okay?" he asked with a small smile.

Ricky blinked and then reached his hands up to be picked up by Boreas. The Air Magi lifted up the boy, unsure if this really was the right thing to do. But he had told Michael he would bring Ricky to him . . . and he wouldn't go back on his word. He got more than a few odd looks as he was leaving, but no one stopped him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:26 am
Mirror nodded not looking back. She waited long moment before standing up. "Anna-!! Ah! I mean Mirror!" Another girl cried. "It's Hikari! She's gone nuts!"
"What? Why wasn't someone watching her?!" Mirror cried. Leigha and Jake were busy. She'd have to take care of it.
"Die!" Hikari screamed in the theater. "I'll kill you all!!!" Her eyes were void of all light, instead she looked like a cross between a wolf and a fish, a little light shimmered around her, like a haze on a desert. "Why must you all resist?" Hikari screamed. "I'll kill you all anyway!!!" Magi buried her to her knees, held her down with metal through the cement. Mirror stood in front of Hikari. "You understand don't you Annie? Everyone must die right?" Hikari asked with a smile.
"Yes my love," Mirror replied. "Don't worry, we'll get them all. But we must be patient." Mirror put her hands together creating mirrors from nothing. "Turn on the lights. Full blast!" She barked in Bird to one of the stage hands in the rafters.
The boy nodded and blasted Hikari with light watching as she changed. The light changed her quickly to normal. Mirror held up her mirrors until she was sure that her friend was back to her. . . normal. . . form.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:40 am
Boreas transported himself and Ricky into the training area of the Sanctuary before the boy started squirming. "Ah, Ricky . . ." Boreas murmured, trying to get a better hold, but the boy has slipped out of his arms. Then, to his surprise, Ricky turned and grabbed one of Boreas's hands and started walking, seemingly with a purpose, but what did he know of what was going through Ricky's seemingly blank head? It was just before they reached the theater that Ricky stopped and he dropped Boreas's hand. Instead, he dropped into a sitting position on the ground and then, blankly, started looking at his hands again.

Boreas sighed and then picked up the boy again. That had decidedly been odd. He decided to see what it was that led Ricky to this place. He opened the doors of the theater to find the place bathed in light. He threw up a hand to shield his eyes while still trying to hold onto Ricky, who had flinched and then buried his head in order to hide his own eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:40 pm
Mirror gasped at their reflections and swore. "Take her somewhere secure until I'm sure she won't go nuts!" She barked watching as the other's carried an unconscious Hikari away. The light faded and the mirrors went down. Mirror strode over to them looking a shade more than ruffled. "You must be Ricky." Mirror purred with a smile. "Don't worry sweetie, the light's gone you can take your hands away." She touched his hand gently.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:46 pm
The nine-year old pulled his hands away as the other person told him to. Boreas too, dropped his hand from his eyes. Ricky just blinked at Mirror blankly. Boreas sighed. "I'm sorry. For some reason he insisted on coming here." he said, looking at the boy with a confused expression.

Ricky looked around, examining his surroundings blankly before his eyes took in Mirror again. "Where's Mike?" he asked again, nearly causing Boreas to drop him in shock. The Air Magi was able to keep his composure however and merely shifted the boy.

Boreas looked at Mirror. "Erm . . . as you can see, he'd like to see his brother." he said, looking rather awkward. This really was an unusual situation for any of the RA members.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games