Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:43 pm
" Wow...I'm sorry that happend. Im sorry your mom had to leave you.." Mokuba said also trailing off looking in his swirling coke watching the ice float around. He couldnt help but think what it was like to have a mom, even for a short time. He wished he knew what it was like...what she was like.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:03 pm
"At least I know what a family is like, I mean, you never had anybody did you? You're too young to remember your parents..." Luna tipped the boy's chin up. "But you've got something better. You've got somebody who cares about you now. I don't even have that, let alone anything else. All I've got is memories."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:10 pm
" Yeah..I know..Im sorry, though its not the same..you got me and Seto, we care about you." Mokuba said trying to be reasuring. he was mad at himself, being upset about his own life when Luna had it worse, at least he had Seto. 'how selfish am I?' he asked to himself in a punishing tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:28 pm
Luna sank into thought, blowing small bubbles into her milkshake and then giggling about them. Completely forgetting the previous topic, she happily sipped at her shake.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:44 pm
Mokuba just smiled, it was better to forget anyway. Beisdes, they had enough depression for a day, time to be happy. Though he hoped Seto would feel better soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:05 am
Luna finished off her shake and ordered up two chocolate parfaits. She tasted it experimentally then smiled and ate happily.
"These things are really good." She commented. "I've never eaten parfait in Japan."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:03 am
Mokuba got a sundae eating it getting childlike blsuh form how sweet it was." Yeah, the desserts here are awsome." Mokuba replied with a big smile as he took another spoonful in hsi mouth." The other parfaits for you right? " Mokuba asked. He hoped he didnt get a sundae when she had a parfait for him as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:42 am
"Honestly? I was going to take it to Seto..." Luna blushed. "I don't even know if he likes them, but I thought it might cheer him up."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:07 pm
" No thats better, I just wanted to make sure you didnt order it for me when I got this sundae is all. Yeah, i hope it makes Seto feel better." Mokuba said still eating his sundae but looking concerned for his big brother. He never saw him cry like that ever, though he was glad he saw the more sensitive side to Seto and it meant he was opening up more. He still wish it didnt come to tears. he was jsut glad he was there for Seto when it happen, just like hell always will be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:32 pm
Meanwhile, Seth was not having a very good time. He had been digging in Seto's memories and had decided to stop as they were extremely violent. Seto himself was just waking up and not looking very much better than he had before.
For his part, Seto didn't want to be awake. He wanted to crawl under a rock somewhere and forget about everything. He threw things, he smashed them and he finally sunk to the floor of his room crying, because it was still the same and he couldn't change it, because when one thing smashed, it just put itself back together and back in it's place.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:47 pm
After they finished their desserts they closedup the parfait they got Seto and Mokuba stood from the booth." We should get back, see if Setos feeling any better." Mokuba stated.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:02 am
"Seto, calm down... the only way to change this room is to change yourself, and you don't want to change." Seth tried to comfort him, but knew nothing would work. No one had been able to comfort him either...
Luna followed Mokuba back to the hospital, carrying the parfait. Seto was still asleep and she wasn't sure who was in control of him, but she set it in the small fridge that happened to be in the room. She saw the pained look on his face and took his hand, just to give him some support.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:32 pm
Mokuba sat down taking his other hand, slightly resting his head on it. He saw how pained Seto was in his sleep, and he only wished he could help. But he was pretty sure that this time, there was nothing he could do at this point, accept be there for him no matter, what. This was nothing new of coarse, he just wished their was more he could do, anything more effective then just holding his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:53 am
Seto finally managed to get a hold of himself, at least a little, and clung to Seth, not really thinking. He had someone to comfort him and that was all he wanted right now.
For his part, Seth was not going to let Seto hang off of him for too much longer. He wanted to shove him back out into the world to deal with it and see that Luna still cared about him, even if she didn't love him like that...
"Seto... you're going to have to come out sometime. You know that right?" Seth felt him nod against his shoulder. "And you know she still cares about you, even if she doesn't love you like you want her too right?"
There was a pause in which Seth had no idea what was going to happen, then Seto disappeared.

Seto woke up, feeling both his hands being held and wondering just what position a person could be in to do that. Opening his eyes, he saw that Mokuba was on one side and Luna was on the other.
"Morning..." Seto smiled faintly at his brother, ignoring Luna for the moment.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:54 pm
Mokuab looked up with his eyes slightly dozed still. He looked up at Seto seeing him smile. He returned a small smile happy to see him feeling even slightly better. " Hey..." Mokuba siad still smilign and still half asleep. He had been in the same postion all night, sitting in a chair next to Setos bed with his head resting on his hand. Only now his head was slightly lifted off to look at Seto.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games