Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 pm
Oburos stood firm and shook his head. "No." he muttered and then seemed to call into thin air. "Robin Goodfellow! I see you hiding there!" and, almost out of the shadows came a most curious little imp and one could not tell whether it was male or female but it had the most mischievous expression one ever would see.

"My fondest greetings young prince. I bring word from your Father who wishes to know how things go, but I find your antics have brought a more interesting tale to unfold." the imp said with a chuckle to itself.

"It is my Father whom I need, and mother too, if she will come and they are not caught up in petty quarrel. Go and fetch them, tell them of the summons from their son." he said, dismissing the imp.

"I go, I go! Look how I go! And shall return in five and ten, bringing the parents back to him." The imp then ran off, going much faster than any other being could.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:15 am
Faye sighed heavily. Nope. He'd be protective until the end. Not that she wasn't against it. She loved it. However she wanted to be taken. Maybe while they were distracted she could get them to take her away. Which somehow they did. Taking her quickly to the main room. "You are charged with mass murder. And for masking as an immortal. How do you plead?" The man sitting on the throne boomed. "I plead nothing. You are my enemy." She looked up through her hair with a grin. "And that means you must not continue to live so..." She let the darkness free. Red filled her vision and then she remembered nothing.

When she woke she was on the floor covered in ash and looked around bewildered for a moment. Oh dear...Oburos was not going to be happy when he got here.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:20 am
Oburos looked up from his conversation with the imp and noticed that Faye was gone. He quickly ran up, out of the dungeon and tried to find Faye before anything happened. He was not successful. He burst into the room and stopped for a moment, taking it all in before letting off a string of swears in the ancient language. After a moment, he calmed himself and looked at Faye. "What . . . happened?" he asked, trying not to snap, trying to be reasonable . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 am
Faye looked around dusting the ash from her body coughing and sneezing. Yup Oburos wasn't happy. And now she sensed something huge moving fast toward them. From all around. "Dead...You killed them all you monster!!!" A vampire cried racing into the room. "That's what happened." Faye said with a frown.
"You killed them! And now the Queen will come! I'll make sure of it!" Then the vampire seemed to disappear. "So yeah to recap I don't remember anything after arriving . . . here. . ." Without warning her eyes went completely black and rolled into the back of her head. Blood trickled from her nose eyes and ears and she fell back spasming uncontrollably. The voices were bombarding her mental state trying to take control as a form of self preservation but that seemed to only make things worse. And because of it the wooden features of the room burst into flames.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:25 pm
Oburos's eyes widened as Faye started having spasms and he rushed over to her, catching her before she could hit the ground. "Faye. Faye!" he called, trying to get her to return to normal. "Faye, it's okay! You're safe! Faye!" he was terrified.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:31 pm
The fits seemed to go on forever. But eventually they stopped. Faye stared soullessly at the ceiling and she seemed to choke on something before she managed to croak out. "Is something burning?" Then passed out. The strain of letting loose the darkness and now the fits had worn her out. She had a feeling she was going to wake up very thirsty.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:25 pm
Oburos sighed and then picked up Faye, holding her close. "I'm getting you out of here." he said, heading out of the building, running into his parents along the way.

"Oburos, what in heaven's name happened here?" his mother asked, looking from the fainted girl in his arms to the smoking building he had left behind.

"A quarterling?" his father observed, having more of an interest in the girl and what she was than what had happened.

"Quarterling?" Oburos questioned before shaking his head. "I'll explain later. At the wolf's camp." he said and went past his parents, wanting to get Faye to a place of safety.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:35 pm
Vaguely, Faye was aware of her surroundings. She felt the strong throb of power humming around her which made her fangs ache to taste that power. She smelt the earth around her caressing her skin welcoming her back into its embrace. However with her guard down like it was the sun started to take effect and she woke suddenly with a cry and raced into the cover of a large tree and a mush beneath it. Shaking with fear. Whimpering in agony from the burning in her throat. She needed him now. More than ever. Yet she was scared. She couldn't help but be scared.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:49 pm
Oburos blinked and then went over to Faye, moving slowly, "Faye . . . shh. It's okay, I'm here, I won't hurt you." he said softly. Then, slowly, gently, carefully, he picked her up again, staying in the shade. "I'll avoid the sun, okay? Shh. It's alright." he said, trying to be as comforting as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 pm
With a whine she flinched away from him moving deeper into the bush. "No! It's...The sun burns. I want to wait here." She said her voice wet. "I...I'm scared." She added burying her face in her hands. "The sun has me scared."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 pm
Oburos sighed and then pressed forward, catching Faye in his arms, holding her close, holding her tightly, but not too tightly. "I will protect you from the sun. I promise. You don't need to be scared." he said, sitting down as he held her in the shade of the tree. "But if you don't want to go, we shall wait instead." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:19 pm
Faye nodded and held him tight pressing her face to his chest so he couldn't see just how badly she wanted to drink him. She needed to keep calm or she'd lose control and kill him. "Thank you." She stammered and held back a hiccup. "I'm . . . sorry." She whispered clutching him closer to her fangs drawn and bit down on his neck being gentle with him. From her time alone in the cell she figured from the memories that if she was gentle he'd enjoy it more. Well for her it was just a theory. For the female vampire that was gutted to create her it was fact.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 pm
Oburos stiffened for a moment before he realized that it was different from before and he relaxed into it. It felt . . . good.

"Oh, Oburos, sweetheart. Why didn't you tell us you were seeing someone?" Oburos's mother and father had entered the scene, the former being the one who spoke up.

Oburos tensed up again. "Mother!" he hissed out, glaring at her.

Oburos's mother laughed a tittering little laugh. "Oh dear, we've embarrassed him. Come, Oberon, come. Let's make ourselves busy elsewhere." she said, pulling her husband away away from the scene, who simply went along with it, though a new expression was on his face as he followed his wife.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:18 pm
Faye, sensing him relax held him closer ignoring all the others since they didn't seem to be much of a threat to her feeding. However when the blood supply was cut off and his muscles tensed Faye let go and glared at the cause for a moment before she returned her fangs, gently again, into her bite wounds and waited for him to return the flow of his beautifully tasting blood to her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 pm
Oburos relaxed again when Faye reapplied her fangs, growing a bit tire after a bit. "Faye. You gotta stop, okay?" he said softly, trying to gently remove her fangs from him.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games