Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[EVENT] Hide and seek - Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 9 Total: 28 (2-40)

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:33 pm
He offered the male a short nod of approval before turning his attention back to the female stranger addressing him. Oh heavens he‘d not introduced himself to his helper friend… he glanced back in his direction just in time to see his brown-blue figure vanish up a tree. Soon enough…

Turning back to the female he ducked his head in apology. “I‘m sorry. My hearing isn‘t what it used to be I‘m afraid.” He pointed with a claw to his ear.

“My name is Rashad. I‘m something of a nomad. I heard there was a commotion and decided to see what I could do to help. Apparently there‘s some little ones that have gone missing.

Puhterodactyl rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:34 pm
The leopardess wandered between groups, trying to glean information, if there was any to be had, about the cubs and maybe even clues about where they were hiding. Mostly, from what she could tell, were introductions or shared frustrations over not being able to find the cubs. It seemed like they'd been gone for an awfully long time. Hopefully they were still alive. Ligeia hadn't seen any predators (well, besides all the leopards). She hoped they would still be safe and continued looking.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Neon Fly rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 8 Total: 19 (2-40)

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:34 pm
Like the empty badger burrow, this hidden cavern was also dark and hollow. Unlike the burrow though it was clear that nothing had ever lived here as there was a strange lack of odor when she tasted the air. Clearly the hole had been made by nature a combination of heavy rains that had washed the dirt away and slithering tree roots too large to be contained by the earth so that they rose up like leviathans from a sea of solid land.

Oh well, recoiling from the hole Toshka would have shrugged if she'd had the ability to do so. She had given this search her best effort, but now she was bored and certain that in time the leopards would come to find their own---on their own because she had already wasted enough time here. Strange how easy it was to be sucked into the troubles of others, but now that she knew what was going on her curiosity was sated and her empathy drained. With it the desire to aid complete strangers had vanished and the viper continued on her way without a second thought.

Lilbabe808 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 15 Total: 23 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:35 pm
Kalua continued her wandering. At one point she thought she heard a cub. It made her stop to dig with her hooves. She sniffed at the ground, overturned a rock or two. She even tried to look up at the tree branches above her. Nope, nothing. The cub was probably laughing at her or something.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 15 Total: 25 (2-40)

Feral Mule

Stripes - 18, 7
Bling Bling - 8, 4
Paaank - 18, 6
Taste the Rainbow - 7, 17

Little ones? Little ones what? Who went missing? Frowning, she thought long and hard before she realized he as talking about cubs. Oh! "Cubs missing?" She was now looking worried. What if it was her brother and sister? Whimpering, she looked around and then looked back up at him.

"Can I search with you? I'm worried it might be my siblings..." She sniffled and whimpered a little. "I don't know if they're missing or not... and.. I'm kind of lost on top of everything..."  
Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 12 Total: 18 (2-40)
Macaria always wanted to have cubs when he was older. He would find the right leopardess, settle down and have a litter of cubs with her. As each passing moment went by this desire went further and further from him. He was now picturing his adult self enjoying life by himself. No mate, no cubs. Just him and probably his darker self. It might now be exactly what he wanted but it was better than silly cub games he would have to play if he became a father.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Puhterodactyl rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 16 Total: 18 (2-40)

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:36 pm
Maybe Ligiea would give up. She'd been there long enough with no luck. She'd check for cubs on her way out of the jungle, but it seemed unlikely that she'd run across them. Maybe one last patch of land before she called it quits. The leopardess turned over a rock. Nada.  
Lilbabe808 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 5 Total: 17 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:37 pm
After coming up empty hooved again, Kalua sat down. Her tail swished back and forth in agitation. Her eyelids started to slide shut. She was starting to get very sleepy. The sound of the leopards going by her made her quickly open her eyes. She couldn't fall asleep. That would make her an easy target for food.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Krysin rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 3 Total: 16 (2-40)

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:38 pm
She was long overdue for another short break. Mchanga wasn't willing to leave these pridal lands until the cubs had been located, but the search was drawing on with no end in sight. The cubs were dastardly good at hiding, so much so that they had left a bunch of grown adult leopards confused. Surely they could remember back to the time when they were cubs, and know where there were good places to hide. She'd suggest sending another cub to look for them... but she didn't quite want another cub getting lost.  
Mogami rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:39 pm
Jazi turned abruptly when he thought he’d heard a cub’s voice and ran in the direction of the sound. Unfortunately, the leopard ended up stepping on a rather sharp rock that left a gash across one of his forelegs’ paw pads. It hurt and it was bleeding. Well, that was it for him, no more running around for Jazi. The only thing he could do now was to sit down and hope a cub would run into him. Considering their luck so far, that might not actually be such a bad idea.  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-40)

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 pm
"You are most welcome to assist if you would like." He jerked his head in the direction of the male he'd been conversing with earlier. "I have a recent acquaintance assisting me with searching the treetops. I've been appointed to the ground. Self-appointed." He cleared his throat and slowly parted another section of grass.

"In my experience... they tend to think of this as some sort of game. They're likely watching us and having a good laugh right about now."

Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 12 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:42 pm
Stripes - 18, 7
Bling Bling - 8, 4
Paaank - 18, 6
Taste the Rainbow - 7, 17

Well, that's how she played hide and seek. Looking to where the male jerked his head, Anina peered upwards and frowned. She didn't see anyone else! But he did say treetops. She couldn't go up there. The most she could do was the first branch of a tree.

Still, if it was cubs playing a game, another cub should be able to help. "I'll help! I'll look under everything. Like in the tree roots and shrubs!"  

Feral Mule

Lilbabe808 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-40)

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:44 pm
Kalua walked around with half closed eyes being careful of the adult leopard. She was basically just randomly going around, not really looking. It conserved energy. There were already lots of eyes around. Maybe if she seemed like she wasn't looking one would reveal itself to her.  
Krysin rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 13 Total: 28 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image

Andhi was by far a younger leopardess than Mchanga'Alfajiri, but like the brown colored feline, had been passing through the lands when she heard about cubs having wandered off in a game. Seeing as she had nothing better to do, Andhi thought it would be a considerable amount of fun to ruin the cubs' game by finding them. It was like Hide and Seek, and Andhi had always excelled in that game with her siblings. She was a long way from them, but that did not dull her positive and playful demeanor. She hadn't played with anyone in a while, so searching for these cubs would be fun!  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Lilbabe808 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-40)

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:49 pm
Kalua didn't find any cubs and none revealed themselves to her. She still had no idea how much cubs they were looking for. She thought about asking one of the leopards but decided against it. It seemed that many of the leopards were not even from here.  
[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games