6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:29 am
·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

looking at the demon she didnt asked his name " yeah, what is your name. i never asked " inferno said standing by azalea. Inferno felt that he needed to come along with inferno and azalea, she didnt know why but it was just a feeling. A feeling that she didnt want to throw away like any other feelings really, like for azalea she feels like she needed to stay with her because azalea needed inferno more than ever to fight her sister.

User Image

Scarlett CrossI

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:31 am
Hay guys just thinking because there no plot line i just though you can do your own storys or something but if you really wanted me to add a little more or put a plot line into the story let me know. or better yet tell me what plot line i should so xD. i really cant think of anything i can put into the story. XD

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Victor XI

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:32 pm
Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker observed Inferno, an unknown demon, and Azalea. He remained silent. Before pointing his fingers at the ground, then vanishing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:38 pm
x Blue Nightingale x

Acidic Rhapsody

Ѧeon ௰rathweaver

User Image
Aeon watches all the commotion around him, find it quiet interesting how this odd ball group was acting. Looking at Azalea, she as a very weird looking being. Then again who was he to judge. He just spent hours in a village that stared at him as if he were some sort of monster. Her ears twitched when he was asked his name. "My name?..... It's Aeon, Aeon Wrathweaver." He said, not sure if they wanted his full name or if it just seemed weird. "And you are?" He added. Making conversation wasn't his thing but he was trying, after all the two weren't bad looking. Even if he was unsure of Azalea's species.

𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton sighed looking from Eve to the clerk as the old man took out his boxes of necklaces. "May I?" Anton said stepping forward and starting to looking through the box "Hey Eve come here, you have a better nose then I do. you might be able to smell what we are looking for, because we don't even have a picture of what it looks like.." Anton stated as he rummaged through the cheap jewelery.

☆═━┈OOC: ┈━═☆  

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

hibikibean

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:59 am

User Image
Azalea Roen

Azalea nodded her head. "Aeon." she said quietly to herself. "I am Azalea of the Mare People. Pleasure to meet you." she said as she turned around. The kids were still near them looking at Aeon. They hid behind Inferno a bit since they did not know him. Azalea gave a smile and noticed that the other man was gone. Wonder where he went. She was going to ask him to join them but since he's gone she guessed that maybe next tine if they were to meet again. She looked back at Aeon and asked him once more. "Are you to be traveling with us?" she asked.

Scarlett CrossI

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:30 am
Scarlett CrossI

Acidic Rhapsody

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve nodded at Anton still feeling sorry for bracking the door like she did. Sometimes she dont know who stronge she is with her magic. With a twitch of her ears she smiled and nodded at anton one more before she started smelling the necklace, it was hard to smell something that you trying to pick out with all other smell pulling you away but as hard as eve was trying her best she smiled and pointed at the red crystal necklace " i can smell the old man's smell " Eve gently picked up the necklace and smiled. " yeah, this is the one. Im sure of it. " Eve said with a nod then looking at the owner. " i fix the door and pay for this necklace okie. " she said paying the owner for the necklace then asked when the man sold the necklace. The owner said a dark hooded man sold it to him but didnt see where he went, it was sad really because eve wanted to hurt him from taking the necklace from the old man. As eve walked out the shop she gently placed the necklace into her pocket and went to where the door was, laying on the grass it was and see if she damage it but lucky for eve she didnt.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Inferno smiled at the kids hideing behind her and azalea as the kid looked at aeon. " Dont worry kids, he.. a friend of mine just remember dont use your arrows on him or he might turn you up side down in the air, like i wanted too... " she said making a light laugh some out of her mouth but stopped and look at aeon.
Inferno looked at azalea and gently put her hand on her shoulder. " we need to get going azalea. We are running out of sunlight " adding to the talk

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:06 pm
x Blue Nightingale x

Ѧeon ௰rathweaver

User Image
Aeon nodded when azalea told him her name. "Nice to make your acquaintance ladies" He said with a small polite bow towards Inferno and Azalea. When he lifted his head back up and say the children all hiding from him it reminded him of the villagers who cleared the streets, retreating back into their shops and houses, just to stare out the window and whisper lies of him. It made him sick watching humans be scared of him of no reason. Humans were distasteful beings, that fend for themselves with no regard of the people around them. When they asked him to come along with him, Aeon was in shock. He looked at Azalea as he straightened his back, remembering they were only children. He didn't blame the children, they were young and helpless. If he didn't look so scary maybe they wouldn't be hiding, or maybe it was something deeper. With his powers he couldn't change their opinion so he sighed as Azalea asked her question again. "Hm..? Ok, thank you for inviting me along.." He said in a monotoned voice. He didn't really want to travel along with them, but it was better then being completely alone.

𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton stayed by Eve's side. He watched her pay, and put the necklace in her pocket. When she left the shop and found the door he gave a dashing smile to the owner "Thank you, we will fix your door now mister." He said before running to Eve to help her. "Here let me help you" He said smiling grabbing onto the door. He knew how to put the door back on to, he would use his powers to put it back on.

☆═━┈OOC: ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:05 pm

User Image
Azalea Roen

Azalea nodded and a smiled. She was glad that others were able to join. But as she looked up a light flashed in the sky. What was it? Was it a firecracker? No. It couldn't be. When she squinted her eyes a bit she was a chunk of rock surrounded by flames. A comet?! Why would there be a comet during the middle of the day? Something felt off. But her mind must be focus if she wants to take down her sister. She put on her serious face and began walking out of the village. She didn't think that having children along would be a safe idea since they were so many of them. She asked the elder of the village to keep an eye on them till the neighboring villages comes to retrieve them. The elder agreed and Azalea set off. She said her farewells and began walking out the village onto the trail and looked back up at the sky. "Wonder whats going on/" she thought to herself.

Scarlett CrossI

x Blue Nightingale x

Victor XI

hibikibean

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:32 pm
Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! I completely forgot about this post >.<」
User Image
User Image
Eliana shot Nyx a withering look, "No. No, Nyx, it's not. You know," she gave a fake laugh and a sickly sweet smile, fed up with this. "You are just SOOOO funny! You should go to the town and preform for locals, we'll be fine on our own!" Eli's fake smile dropped and her word's had a bit of acidity to them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:03 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack growled slightly. Both of you knock it off... God. Jack told them, getting slightly irritated with their bickering. Jack instead seethed a bit and rubbed his horn. Jack then slid down the wall he was sitting on and stood up once he reached the bottom. I think we all just need to calm down and get some sleep...That good for everyone? Jack asked them as he began to push his horns back into his head. This was the most uncomfortable and weird things ever done.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Claivern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 pm
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

"Tell that to your little school-girl crushing side-kick over there," Nyx replied to the man. She wasn't paying much attention to him as he pushed his horns back into his head, but it didn't exactly seem pleasant. In fact, there was quite a lot of resistance. Maybe his demon side doesn't want to go...
Nyx leaned against the stretched her neck, ready to stay up for the night. "And if you can really manage so well on your own," Nyx muttered to the girl. "Then maybe you should just leave."

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: Sorry about not posting... Been kinda busy..... razz ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:50 am
Scarlett CrossI

Acidic Rhapsody

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve watched at anton as he fixed the door, it was amazing how much he learned and eve, she could not even fix a door to save her life. Eve stay close to anton as eve just wanted " guess im lucky you know alot then me... i dont know anything " she said signing lightly as she felt useless.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Inferno shook her head as she seen alot of falling stars " its just a falling star, nothing to worry about " inferno said as she pushed the kids to start walking. Inferno just wanted to get the kids home so inferno and azalea, plus there new friend aeon. " come on! we loseing the sunlight " she called out alread ahead of azalea and aeon.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash