Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:15 pm
( 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh Seto's all shy! Awe!!! <333(Can DUke get it on with Tristan? ;- wink )

"They're all dead... All of them!"
He slid down so he sat and wrapped his arms around his knees.
"Do any of you know any survival tricks...? I only know not everything is edible..."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:18 pm
(Duke is a necrophiliac!! [Tristan's dead. xp])  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:06 pm
((NO... Bakura saw him get attacked by a tree, thought it was a cat, and is freaking out twisted poor kura))
Tristain comes sprinting in, his arm slashed open.
"Holy CRAP... the trees are falling the hell apart!" Tristan exclaims as he stands there next to Joey, soaking wet. "God... one huge frikken branch snapped and attacked my frikken arm. Hey 'Kura, you ok there man?" Tristain asked, totally oblivous to the fact that his clothes were clinging to his form.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:52 am
(Ohhh-ho-hooooooo... I get it now. xp )  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:21 pm
((lol, it's all good, i was gonna have him dead but then i changed my mind, don't worry about it sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:36 pm

Shivering between the cold stone and his brothers warm body, Mokuba made no sound. His brothers scent entered his nose, only to cause a brisk sensation to fill his sinuses and brain. Small needles pricked their way up the trail to his head. His ears felt numb with ice before he heard his brothers voice whispering to him. Their lack of distance seemed to melt some of the numb off his ear. Before he could respond, his gaze was met to his brother facing away from him. Curiousity lead his gaze to follow his brothers trail of sight. Soon meeting with Jounochis wet form standing beside his friends.

His clothes seemed to be hugging his body, revealing his cold, wet nipples beneath the fabric. Hair dripping to the sides of his face, soaked all over. He looked rather handsome, he could not deny. There was never any feelings of love for Jou, but he was rather good looking. It appeared, that his brother on the other hand, had more of a interest in his eyes. Staring at Jou with a desiring glance. Only to look away instantly in his own denial. Mokuba chuckled to himself before retreiving(sp?) his brothers head from the clouds.

"Well I dont want you to be cold either brother." he replied.

Though he did feel concerned, he could not take the smile from his face.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:49 pm
Hearing his brother's small voice, Seto's attention was drawn back to the figure huddled under his jacket. Seeing his expression surprised him: the tone Mokuba had been using didn't suggest that he'd been smiling. It'd sounded very serious.

Was he joking? No...

"What's that for?" he asked him somewhat more quietly than he'd meant to. He wondered if Mokuba had seen him looking at Jou. 'But no--I wasn't looking--I was just...well, seeing! I wasn't doing it intentionally right... but...' he closed his eyes only for an instant, remembering what he'd seen. When he opened them again, Mokuba was still grinning like mad. "Really, am I missing something?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:09 pm

Mokuba chuckled as his brother looked at him confused. Though he did not want to make his brother angry somehow, they both knew Mokuba could not lie to Seto. After calming himself inside, he looked up at his brother.

"Well I just saw you staring at Jou was all. And you looked away so fast, like you were catching yourself." he explained serpressing chuckles.

As he explained, he moved closer to his brother. Pressing his wet body to Setos surprisingly warm form. And the coat only catured their body heat between them and kept it confind for just the two of them. He smiled softly as the warmth between them grew. His body slowly untensed as the chill left. He sat silently waiting for his brother to whisper in responce.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:27 pm
Seto was slightly taken aback when he heard Mokuba tell him exactly what had occurred in the past 90 seconds. His little brother... no one could ever hope to be more observant than him. He felt like he owed him an explanation though...oh, what could he say? He knew that he couldn't lie... but at this point, he wasn't sure what was a lie and what wasn't. In truth, he wasn't sure why he had looked at Jou in the first place. Why he cared so much about him and his well being. Was it because of Serenity's death? That was what he was telling himself in the corner of his mind... But was it really the truth?

He didn't want to think about it now...
Now Mokuba was pulling him inside the jacket too. When the rain soaked from Mokuba's shirt through his, he felt a shiver at first. It quickly disapeared though, because the body heat of the brothers knocked out any possible chill.

Seto grinned, he knew what he'd say. Maybe if he presented it in such a way, Mokuba would forget it happened? And that was what he was hoping would occur. "And what if I was?" he asked boldly, careful to omit both the activity [looking at him] and the subject [Jou]. "What do you say to that, hm?" He allowed a smile onto his face--but it was both false and slightly nervous.

((That's why he doesn't smile more often. His smile gives away too much chacter. hehe))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:46 pm

Mokubas eyes grew at his brothers responce. But it was not all that shocking, Seto was rather bold. But his reply made his smile grow, eyes lighting up deviously. It had been about time that his brother actually show likings for someone, he needed it in his opinion. And Jou was a nice guy, a little less intelegent then his brother, but he had other qualities to make up for it. It may be just that which could bring his brother out of the solitude that he has created. His smile turned more warn at the thought. Snuggling closer to his brother, for more warmth, and her hear that conforting heartbeat.

"That would be fine with me. As long as your happy, you need someone too." he whispered so no unwanted ears would hear.

Looking over to Jou, he seemed to have moved from the group. Back by Serenity, leaning over her lifeless body. His spirit seemed so broken, there was no more pride showing on the outside. Mokuba simpathized the elder brothers pain. Jous hand began to run along Serenitys pale face, moving her hair out of the way. Mokuba gulped, swalloing the lump that had developed. Grasping his brothers shirt and huddling closer, thanking all forces that Seto was still alive.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:49 pm
((oh... kawa'ii!! whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:58 pm
Seto chuckled, "You speak as if you think that we're an item." He shook his head softly. "I was only joking... I really don't think that we're going to be a 'we.'" He made sure to choose his words carefully. He wasn't sure of anything at the moment, but he knew that if he could--if it were even POSSIBLE that he harbored feelings for Jou then Jou would certainly not have the same feelings to him.

In his heart he was glad that Mokuba had said what he did. He imagined he would respond as such, but hearing it didn't do any harm. 'I shouldn't be feeling so relieved...' Seto thought, 'It's not natural I mean... We're not... Jou and I aren't...'

His gaze lifted to where the boy had been but alas: he'd moved. After a quick frantic scan of the cave, he saw him kneeling over his sister in the dim light. His heart sank, seeing how delicately he touched her. It was almost as if the red head was nothing more than a mere china doll. Her skin looked pale and smooth enough...

Seto's eyes moved back to Jou. He tried to see his expression but his hair covered his face enough that Seto couldn't decipher anything. That beautiful blonde hair... 'Augh, what am I thinking!?' He chastised himself rubbing his forehead.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:40 pm

Jou had shifted away from the group, nothing important was happening. They seemed to have only been getting together, and thanking their ancestors they were alive. Himself on the other hand, death didn't seem to be that big of a deal at the moment. Looking down at the body of his siter, it felt as if his own life was being sucked out of him. His hair shielded his expression from the others. Petting his sister's cheek as if she would break, though it didn't really matter anymore.

He had never been this depressed in his life. His father and mother breaking off, and how his father treated him. All of that never made an impact, not even his fathers abuse was more painful then this. His eyes glazed over, he did not even bother to blink.

"I would have rather taken father beating me til I bled instead of this." Jou whispered.

Tears slipped beyond his eyes, not even bothering to blink as they seeped. His body began to tremble, one hand clawing the dirt. The pressure against his nails did not phase him a bit. The guilt began to twist his insides, her death was resting on his shoulders. After sitting there, he layed upon his side. Facing away from the others, pulling his sisters body closer to him. She still smelled like the perfume she put on. When the rain had stopped, he would have to give her a burial. This would be his last night with her, and he would never be able to come back to her resting place. Now nothing was held back. He began to sob as he brought Serenity closer to him.

He was oblivious to how loud his sobs had been as they began to echo the cave.

((God..I feel bad for Jou as Im writing this cry poor thing.))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:08 pm
Jounouchi's cries rang sharply in Seto's ears. His eyes closed and he held Mokuba tighter without realizing it. It was almost like he was reassuring himself that he'd protect Mokuba and that Mokuba wouldn't die like Serenity had. He kept seeing Mokuba lying in his arms as he was now--only as dead as the blonde's sister. He could feel his warmth though, so he knew that this wasn't so.

Then he felt something he'd felt before...usually it didn't bother him... but right now...being selfish seemed like such a bad thing to do.

Jou had no one left...or did he? Seto didn't know very much about his family...if he had any other than Serenity. Seto and Mokuba were all that they had, right? And right now, it seemed like it was just the four of them in the cave. He, Serenity, Mokuba and Jou.

Very slowly, he released his little brother, pulling away from him very slightly. He wanted to do something...he didn't know what or why... but he felt compelled to help Jou some...somehow. It was just inhumane to let him suffer alone.

He stood up silently and moved over to where Jounouchi was. He hadn't thought about what he was going to. He figured he'd plan out what he was going to do on the way over. Well, he underestimated the distance.

So, now he was standing next to the sobbing blonde who seemed to take almost no notice of him whatsoever. And there was nothing on his mind...what was he going to say? His mind was a blank.

Then the most stupid thing he could ever say found it's way in. 'Are you okay?' Then it wouldn't leave. He couldn't think of anything else but that... But he couldn't say that...it was obvious that Jounouchi was upset! But what could he say?
'No...this was a stupid idea...' he chastised himself, 'I shouldn't have come over here...' but now what...just turn and leave? To walk back over to the other side of the cave and not say a word? That seemed equally moronic.

Why did he care so much anyhow? It was starting to irritate him. It was this sudden 'caring' that had put him in this position in the first place! And even still, that stupid question wouldn't leave his head.

"... Are you..." he trailled off. He just wasn't good at this sort of thing. "You two were all you had right?" he finally stated, thankful that ANYTHING had come into his head at all.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:25 pm

Jou suddenly stopped crying, as if it were all an act. Cursing to himself a she realized that Kaiba was right behind him. And here he was, sobbing like a p***y next to a dead body. Though he knew Kaiba would not be the type to laugh at him in this position, it still seemed nerve recking to know the man who called you names was watching you break down. Trying to wait for all the tears to fall so there was nothing left, he turned to look us at Seto, even though his eyes were still bright pink.

The look on Kaibas face seemed to give the impression that he did not have a clue on what to say. He wasn't to surprised there, there was nothing to say. Kaiba had no idea what actually loosing your sibling felt like. Knowing they would never come back and you could not save them. At least Seto had chances to save Mokuba, he was left with nothing but failure on his concious. All he could do was figure what it felt like, putting himself in Jous position and try to understand. But overall, it was a shock to Jou.

At least Kaiba was attempting to ease some of his pain. That never seemed like something a mna of Kaibas attitude would do. But it seemed they did have a connection, both with undying love for their younger siblings. The thought came that maybe he had Kaiba all wrong this whole time. Things do tend to change when your life is at stake. And he remembered Kaiba actually coming back to rescue him, that still made his heart fill. He was so thankful to Seto for that.

Even if he felt the desire to be alone. Even if he felt the need to give all of his time to Serenity before the rains end, he felt that Kaiba at least deserved an answer. But his eyes remained cold, his body still numb, and his voice still hurt.

"Yeah..she was all I had. All that mattered anyway. Besides Yugi and the others, but even you know that friends cant compare to them." he replied.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff