Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:28 pm
Tyrion gave a wordless cry when he felt the blow Arisa had taken for him. Why?! Why had she done this?! His eyes filled with tears as he turned his attention from his shocked father to hold Arisa in his arms. "Ssh," He whispered shoving his father from her. His eyes held anger toward the older male, speaking through them. If she died. . . He would die too.

The King's face paled as the girl spoke to him. Then he grew afraid at the look his son was giving him. He stumbled back and fled back to his party, like the coward he was.

Kyria trembled, she couldn't move. The Music was all over the place, like terrible knives in her head. She couldn't breathe, couldn't call for help. Her nose started to bleed from the strain. She had to keep quiet, don't scream, don't let them know. .. Kendall. . .Kendall help me. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:01 pm
Once the king had left, Arisa allowed herself to break down and the tears fell and she could no longer stand on her own, rather falling into Tyrion. She had stopped the murder . . . but she couldn't feel her arm! What had she given up to do this?! "Tyrion . . . my arm . . . I . . . I can't even feel it!" she sobbed out, the shock to her system finally starting to kick in.

Kendall ran to his captain of the guards and asked if they had any healers among them. There were a few soldiers who had some healing experiences, and he ordered them to tend to Arisa. Then he noticed Kyria . . . He ran over to her and grabbed her by her shoulders. "Kyria? Are you alright? Your sister will be fine. We'll take care of her, okay?" he was quick to reassure her, even if he wasn't positive in what he was saying.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:30 am
Kyria rocked back and forth as her nose continued to bleed. "I didn't see this. . .I didn't see this. . ." She chanted. Of course she couldn't see it, the music was in chaos, things weren't set for her yet. "Kendall. . .I didn't see it. . ."

Tyrion held Arisa and did his best to help, to prevent further damage as they removed the sword. "It's okay Arisa." He whispered stroking her face. "Ssh, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere, Ssh. They'll fix it. And we'll get you back to people who know heaps more and can get that feeling back. It's okay." He had to keep it together, he needed to be strong for Arisa. It didn't matter if she didn't feel the same as he, she was his priority, and he had to make sure she was okay. She came first.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:40 am
Arisa did finally scream when the sword was removed. The pain that had been blocked suddenly flooded her system and all the blood left her face, leaving her pale and ashen looking. Though she was shivering rather violently from the shock, she giggled a bit. "I-I changed the music though . . . B-better my arm than your life . . . I . . . I couldn't just let him k-kill you . . ." she stammered out, blinking rather rapidly, looking a bit confused. Where the clouds passing over the sun? Why wouldn't anything stay in focus? Her eyes rolled up to the back of her head and she passed out.

Kendall pulled her into a hug. "I don't think any of us saw it coming. There . . . didn't even seem to be a reason for her to do that. Tyrion was armed and ready . . ." he muttered, seeming a bit shell shocked himself. He called over one of the soldiers to fetch him a clean cloth soaked in cold water. He needed to get Kyria's nosebleed under control.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:07 am
Tyrion put pressure on her wounds. His face drawn. "Ssh, it's okay." He whispered. "It'll be okay. Just, hold on. . ." He watched and helped the medics best he could to stop the bleeding and refused to let anyone else take her. He would make sure she would get to their destination safe.

Kyria shivered and nodded. "It stopped there. . . I didn't see her rush there. . .I didn't. . . Oh god. . ." She trembled and leaned against him. "I can't see her anymore. . .The music won't tell me anything. . .It's. . .out of control. . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:15 am
Kendall held Kyria and shhed her as soothingly as he could before he started bellowing out orders to get to the capital as quickly as possible. Those with horses would be going on ahead. Getting Arisa to the capital quickly was priority number one now. He jumped on his horse and had pulled Kyria on with him when the soldier came rushing back with a wet cloth. Kendall took it and then handed it to Kyria with a soft, "Here. Keep that pressed against your nose until the bleeding stops. We're going to get your sister to the capital and she'll be just fine you'll see. And your music will be alright as well. It'll work out fine." he reassured her, though the fact that she'd lost control of the music was rather concerning.

"Tyrion, get your horse. We're getting Arisa to the capital." he called to the prince.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:38 am
Kyria trembled, her eyes wild, she took the cloth and pressed it to her nose; taking deep comfort in Kendalls arms. She leaned against him, feeling the chaos quieten a little, just enough so she could sleep.

Tyrion nodded carrying Arisa to his horse, allowed assistance onto it. "It's okay Arisa, we'll get you there safe." He whispered to her pressing a kiss to her head. She wouldn't remember it. So he could be a little more open with his affection. But only just a tiny bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:50 pm
Kendall and Tyrion rode for a good couple of hours before reaching the capital city. He had to pull up short when guards stood in his way. "Move! We've got an injured woman in need of aid!" he shouted, glaring at the soldiers from atop his horse.

"Who are you to give orders?!" one of the guards called back, earning a deathly glare from Kendall. He quailed before his companion elbowed him in the side and hissed. "That's the missing prince!"

The guards parted and Kendall thundered through, leading Tyrion on to the palace where the best healers were employed.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:25 am
Tyrion held Arisa close. His eyes on everyone. Last thing he needed was to defend her while on a horse.

Kyria clung to Kendall the whole time eyes squeezed tight shut.

Tyrion took a deep sigh and followed Kendall through the gates and toward the healers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:38 pm
Once the group reached the palace, Kendall rushed in, ignoring the guards and ordered the servants to lead Tyrion to the healer's quarters and to make sure Arisa was given the best care possible. Only once Tyrion and Arisa were being rushed off did Kendall turn to the guards, helping Kyria off the horse. "Take me to see my father. I am the lost prince, finally returned home." he said far more cranky than he would have liked, but he had been riding non stop for a while . . . and he would like it if the universe just STOPPED throwing him such curveballs.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:52 pm
Kyria clung to Kendall still her eyes shifting to all the random people. It was quiet. Her mind was quiet. As if the music was waiting for something. Her under eyes were bruising a little. Which was normal when she went a little loopy and the music was naughty.

Tyrion laid Arisa on the bed. "Ssh, I'm right here. He whispered to her. "Don't be scared. I'm not going anywhere."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:20 pm
Kendall kept an arm wrapped protectively around Kyria as he followed the guards to what he faintly remembered to be his father's chambers. He was surprised when he was met with several guards with their swords out standing between himself and his father. He was swift to place himself between Kyria and the steel of their blades. "What is this?" he asked, rather perturbed to have such a welcome.

"You claim to be my son. You have taken several liberties, including ordering my staff to do as you wish. I have allowed it for the time being . . . as you have brought the twins of legend."

"Don't." Kendall cut his father off quickly, looking up with a harsh stare. "They are flesh and blood humans as we are. Kyria is the only reason I can stand before you now and no sooner. Something she could do without her god-given powers. I have offered them sanctuary in this kingdom. I intend to make good on my word." he hissed angrily.

"You did not speak so brazenly before . . . You look similar to my Kendall, but you act . . . strangely."

"I was a child with no true thoughts of my own when I was taken. I have formed my own opinions. I have been against the war from the beginning. If you tell your guard to lower their swords, I would not object to sitting down and telling you where I have been all this time . . . and how I was able to return." he said before sighing and removing his sword and sheath from his person. He slid it across the stone towards the nearest guard. "There. I am unarmed. Let us talk." he bargained.

The king smiled, a lightness coming to his face that had been darkened with the weight of loss and despair for many years. "Yes . . . Let us hear your story . . . " he said, leaning forward to wave his guards away. The majority left, but four remained. No doubt to ensure Kendall didn't try anything underhanded. "You are not the first to claim to be my son . . . So . . . let me hear what explanation you have come up with for my Kendall's disappearance. How exactly you were stolen from your bed by Permandran spies . . . or magicked away by mischievous pixies . . ." a mixture of cynical skepticism and aching hope tinted the king's words. "By all means, convince me."

Arisa did not respond, as she had not stirred the entire trip. She did not stir as healers looked over the wound on her chest, using whatever herbs and medicines they knew to best replenish blood lost, and close the wound, knit the bone back together and banish what infection they could. Once those were applied to the wound, it was sewn up with a thick thread before the same treatment was given to the exit wound on the other side. If anything, her complexion only grew more ashen in her sleep as the shock to her system had done much harm, and without a numbing agent, Arisa was not responding well to any of the treatments given. The one piece of good news was that she was still breathing . . . and that gave the healers good hope that she would be able to pull through.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:18 am
Oh. . .There the music went. "Kendall." She whispered to him. "He scares me. . ." She gave a tiny whimper. She wasn't usually this weak, but. . . She was too busy hiding just how much she was in agony over the music jarring in her head. "Why is he. . . so mean?"

Tyrion didn't know how to help. He knew only a little bit of healing skills like which herbs were good for pain relief or what ones could kill you and how to stop bleeding and basic life support but all the things these people were doing? He didn't understand it. "Hey." He whispered. "I know you're sleeping, so it's safe to tell you. . ." He blushed and held her hand. "Thank you. . . For saving me. . . You shouldn't have. . . It was silly, but thank you. I'm grateful. . ." He pressed a kiss to her brow. "Don't think this makes us even or anything. I swore to protect you. And throwing yourself in front of my father like that was the opposite of letting me protect you." He chuckled. "I love you Arisa. . .From the moment we escaped the flooded water ways together. I didn't realise the emotion until now. . . And I hope to god you don't remember this. . . Because I'm pretty sure you only saved me out of pity as you've given no other indication of liking me. . . And even when you get married I'll be there to protect you. . .And I won't make it easy on your intended. . .No one is good enough for you. . .Not even me."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:48 am
Kendall smiled a sad smile at Kyria. "He wasn't like this before. I've miscalculated. I've based so much that he would be as I remembered him." he whispered to her, ignoring the fact that his father seemed to be upset that he wasn't explaining things right away and choosing to comfort Kyria instead. "But, imagine that you had a child." he raised his voice so that his father could hear this part. "A child that you were proud of and doted on. A child . . . who looked up to you with unwavering faith. One who turned to you for support and guidance when the other parent died." Kendall spared a glance at the king, his own eyes wet and found his father's face guarded. "Your child is all you have left of that person . . . And then one day they're taken from you. You don't know how, and you don't know who took them. They're just gone. With a note left behind saying you were raising them incorrectly and they were going to make sure your child would only return to you if they had learned the lessons to be taught. You don't know if the note is truth or fiction. You send out a search party, you search for years . . . to no avail. You ask your neighbors, but they deny any knowledge of the event. And as the years pass and you start to give up ever seeing them again, someone shows up claiming to be your child, or someone claims to have found your child. Your hopes are raised, but it turns out to not be them. Years of this, wouldn't you be doubtful of your child ever returning?" Kendall asked before turning to his father who was staring with wide eyes. "I suppose the reason you never believed any of them, was that they never mentioned the note?"

The king nodded and rose from his seat, his guarded mask breaking to allow some hope to shine through. "But . . . but how-"

"Pendragon. The man who kidnapped me. I was throwing a tantrum that you would never allow my disappearance to go without a fuss. I told him I would run away and go to the nearest guard and demand to be taken back to my father . . . He was quick to sit me down and tell me of the note he left . . . and what it meant for me." he explained, hand clenching slightly at the memory of those years. The years that he was fearful that he would never be able to return home.

The only response Tyrion got was the steady rhythm of Arisa's breathing. It hadn't changed since the healers had left her alone. But her expression was less . . . pained than it had been a few minutes ago. Tyrion was right, Arisa wouldn't remember this . . . only as a comforting dream to free her mind from the pain.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:46 pm
Kyria clung to Kendall. She feared the king's reaction. "Pendragon is mean." She mewed. She moved so she was behind Kendall. "Everyone but Kendall is mean."

Tyrion smiled, good. He was helping at least a little bit.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games